Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. (4208 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Guys, You Have Been Lied To. Women Care ALOT About Looks. / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2022
brain54:
Meaning…?
Intellgence can be impacted or developed by and from someone.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Offpoint1: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2022
Fremantle:

Bro I think I was the one they used as inspiration to invent Typewriter grin grin grin From the look of things I was operating then. grin

Tho I didn't say ink, I said imprint, more like indent. If you used your hands to feel the pages, you'd feel the indent of every sentence and alphabet on 3 - 5pages more. Lol
Lol, typography error... Shit got me rollin with laughter grin grin

You just carry all your pains, power and might take ho pen dey operate book gringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Fremantle: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, typography error... Shit got me rollin with laughter grin grin

You just carry all your pains, power and might take ho pen dey operate book gringrin
Hahahaha, if I took that type of writing into Tattoo profession, people will bleed.

Thank God for the type of pen we have now, the ball point are really small thereby making the flow of ink lighter, you should have seen my notebooks during the time of Biro and Eleganza Pen, the follow of ink on those pen was thick, my notebook then was something else.

Like the OP said as we grow certain things change, even your writing. I no longer write that way again. grin
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by loko50(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's not fallacy. Google it. It is called graphology.

How accurate is graphology?
Today it is considered to be a pseudoscience. Many studies have been conducted to assess its effectiveness to predict personality and job performance. Recent studies testing the validity of using handwriting for predicting personality traits and job performance have been consistently negative.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2022
Fremantle:

Hahahaha, if I took that type of writing into Tattoo profession, people will bleed.

Thank God for the type of pen we have now, the ball point are really small thereby making the flow of ink lighter, you should have seen my notebooks during the time of Biro and Eleganza Pen, the follow of ink on those pen was thick, my notebook then was something else.

Like the OP said as we grow certain things change, even your writing. I no longer write that way again. grin
U no longer write that way because ur behaviour/mentality has changed.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
loko50:

How accurate is graphology?
Today it is considered to be a pseudoscience. Many studies have been conducted to assess its effectiveness to predict personality and job performance. Recent studies testing the validity of using handwriting for predicting personality traits and job performance have been consistently negative.
I just predicted several people from their handwritings. And i noticed the same traits in others too. I think graphology would give clue abt one's trait or behaviour if done well. Although, it might not be 100% accurate or tell u everything abt the person.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by PoliteActivist: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
They can be red too. There are people who can do that.

Most doctors have VERY BAD handwriting

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Most doctors have VERY BAD handwriting
Their kind of job or field of job could influence their behaviour(writing).
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
optm:
well, patients have a right to know whatever medication being prescribed and trying to make them not to know what they are being given is outside the bounds of ethics.

The name of some drug can be spoken to you
but it can never be written in good hand writting.
Show me a drug prescribtion that is easy to read, I'll show you pigs that can fly
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by optm(m): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

The name of some drug can be spoken to you
but it can never be written in good hand writting.
Show me a drug prescribtion that is easy to read, I'll show you pigs that can fly
lolz

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
optm:
lolz
Yeah
Laugh bro... laugh

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by optm(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yeah
Laugh bro... laugh
��� i am. Though it's not an organismic laughter ��

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2022
optm:
��� i am. Though it's not an organismic laughter ��
Hehehe
You are bad guy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k / Your First Time Visiting Your Girl: What Would You Do? / That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.