Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking (49539 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by buckeyemedia: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at his face. This is a bonafide member of Muric. It's obvious who his principal is. The walls are closing in on Baba Lagos .
Then it should be fair game to call your brethren below a member of Ohaneze & Ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by zionstaar75: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
XerXers:
Afonjas are the greatest drug dealer in Nigeria.
I laugh when I see this kind of posts,by next February when a fresh 8 years marginalisation starts for u guys as u have isolated yourself in this country, I hope your brain will reset properly.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by zionstaar75: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Then it should be fair game to call your brethren below a member of Ohaneze & Ipob?
leave him,I've decided from tonight I will never support or vote obi again, these guys are pure tribalists .They'll be worse than fulani

1 Like

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Painsoother(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
remove your number first
Adanne kupu.. O kwa fa.. Ndi mkpowu.
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by moshino(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Good!

NDLEA is doing a Fantastic job

All Drug Barons must be put in Jail where they belong

They make law abiding honest hardworking Nigerians look foolish

The can never catch me.

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by phorget(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Even they dont come a distant second to the Osus.
If searchlight is focused on the SE,almost all Igbos including your govs and ex govs will be in NLDEA net.Everybody knows this.Deep in your heart,you know too.

NLDEA is never a regional organization so what's stopping them from focusing anywhere they wish to focus on?
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by generalwo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Selling drugs he won't advise his children to consume.....

It will never be well with anyone who destroys the lives of others and protect their own!!
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Painsoother(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
zionstaar75:
I laugh when I see this kind of posts,by next February when a fresh 8 years marginalisation starts for u guys as u have isolated yourself in this country, I hope your brain will reset properly.
Inspite of all the marginalization, the marginalized ones come over to your backyard, buy off your family houses with the graves of your late fathers, level everything then develop it. Relocate you to the slums. How about that?
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by AfonjaConehead: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Salewa97 and that Philipponzaghi will be so ashamed grin
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by zionstaar75: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Painsoother:
Inspite of all the marginalization, the marginalized ones come over to your backyard, buy off your family houses with the graves of your late fathers, level everything then develop it. Relocate you to the slums. How about that?
Lol!send me your email I will post the pictures of my house (a 6 bedroom mansion)I will do selfie in all the pictures. I hope you're not a kidnapper though. I'm a landlord of a plaza and 5 ibos are my tenants when I pass they bend and use sir.the tribe with the lowest self esteem in Nigeria are ibos and the reason isn't far fetched ,they are not intelligent. That's why igbo girls suck up to yoruba guys.my dad has been house of rep on unpp platform since 1979 and his contemporaries are former emir dasuki,saraki,late aliyu dantoro,late saraki and late mko Abiola. I won't enter into a jibe with a simpleton like u,shoe get size

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by meobizy(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
SMH at how this face has made three threads in this forum. In yesterday’s topic, he was part of the captives.
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Tulumbu afonja drug pikin.
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by just2endowed: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
terrezo2002:
How is this a Lagos big boy. This old man. Anyways, good for him.

You don't know the number of young girls that flock around him?
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Kingstanding: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at his face. This is a bonafide member of Muric. It's obvious who his principal is. The walls are closing in on Baba Lagos.
. He should rot and die in prison. He has been on this business for long time, I first heard his name when Wasiu Ayinde sing his praises in the year 1990. His hotel name is Adekaz hotel at Pedro along Owotutu bus stop Shomolu. If you wanna know how cocaine has ruined many lives try to visit Amsterdam in Netherlands.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by harmony75: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
The truth names of mercy aigbe current husband �
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Curious345: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
King of boys
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by shegra58: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
XerXers:
grin grin grin
We all know na iPod

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Yommib22(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
Where did you put the igbo's
XerXers:

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Johnn44: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hustle!
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by nurseafrica2: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
His name show most NCAN members were dissapionted, the name is *Ademola Afolabi Kazeem*

It's his type that will be shouting , Civil servant no dey do DORIME.

The media call them Real Estate mogul, Lagos socialites, foremost industrialists.

Good for him . I hope they confiscate all he owns
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by OlamiDC: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
haha Nawa oo..na this man be mercy Aigbe husband now ok.. veteran yoruba actress
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by aktolly54(m): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Holybaddo:
If you see the way they spend in club

You that’s a legit hard working Man will look like a fool
wetin legit hard working man like you dey find for club in the first place? Hmm....lol

1 Like

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by mamajaz(f): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at his face. This is a bonafide member of Muric. It's obvious who his principal is. The walls are closing in on Baba Lagos.
Please, hope this is not Mercy Gentry's new husband
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by liljomo12(m): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2022
This in tears after he wokeup to find his car empty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtxjzWSAC6I
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Backpedal: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2022
riverbird:

Those people are highly insecure so they always look for who to use in satisfying Thier insecurities and I like the way people ignore them when they start playing Thier tribalism card, no one takes them serious.
Dullards
That's what they all are
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Backpedal: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2022
aktolly54:
wetin legit hard working man like you dey find for club in the first place? Hmm....lol

Good question
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Backpedal: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2022
zionstaar75:

Stupid talk
Who has "isolated themselves"

In the real world we have many many many Igbo people going about their daily lives being productive and building wealth for themselves and their descendants behind them

While foo.ls like you only derive self esteem from "having someone of your ethnic group" (who btw don't give a fvck about your existence) in the corridors of power.

Regardless of what happens in the political space; the hustle continues.
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by eikeem(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Baba olowo turns out to be a drug baron. This wouldn't have been a big deal if our society has not lost the culture of querying people's source of wealth. It's sad how things have become.

Kudos to the NDLEA
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Bluntemperor: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
[b][/b]
Holybaddo:
Tinubu Boys grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by aestake: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2022
mamajaz:

Please, hope this is not Mercy Gentry's new husband
If na him nko?
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Tegabadguy(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 3, Rape Oliver Chado's Wife, Sisters-in-law In Delta / EndSARS: Lady Hit By Police Stray Bullet In 2008 Protests In Wheelchair / Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.