Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,490 members, 7,947,959 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking (49651 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Father Of Tiyaniyu Kazeem 'Kaka' Holds SARS Officer Involved (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by aktolly54(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Backpedal:

Good question
club is meant for baller, legitimate or illegitimate you must be baller.
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by babygirljoy: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fear People and their lies...check this sad video out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUfMBRzJFE
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Myself2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
ganisucks:
Look at his face. This is a bonafide member of Muric. It's obvious who his principal is. The walls are closing in on Baba Lagos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol @ bonafide member of muric
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by AlphaTaikun: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by Painsoother(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
zionstaar75:
Lol!send me your email I will post the pictures of my house (a 6 bedroom mansion)I will do selfie in all the pictures. I hope you're not a kidnapper though. I'm a landlord of a plaza and 5 ibos are my tenants when I pass they bend and use sir.the tribe with the lowest self esteem in Nigeria are ibos and the reason isn't far fetched ,they are not intelligent. That's why igbo girls suck up to yoruba guys.my dad has been house of rep on unpp platform since 1979 and his contemporaries are former emir dasuki,saraki,late aliyu dantoro,late saraki and late mko Abiola. I won't enter into a jibe with a simpleton like u,shoe get size
The 12x12 toilet floor tiles layed on your sitting room and the N180 par-yard-grade of upholstery fabric your sofa is made of says it all. Audio lawmakers pikin undecided
Re: Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking by zionstaar75: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Painsoother:
The 12x12 toilet floor tiles layed on your sitting room and the N180 par-yard-grade of upholstery fabric your sofa is made of says it all. Audio lawmakers pikin undecided
Lol!snap your picture lets see,I already said ill pay for verification of the property. Your popsie sef no get house so why should I bother about u.i would have given details of location but we all know kidnapping is your generational work,may I never be a victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.