Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,599 members, 7,901,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? (68596 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Man Narrate What He Saw Her Wife Doing With Their Son In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
How on earth should a wife denied her husband sex for 3 months ? Something he paid for . There is no justification for this and a pure evil. I wouldn't comment on the 'boy' issue since you have no evidence.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by MikeofAfrica: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Princewell2012:

Hmm initially I don't want to believe or conclude she is cheating on him, but the guy calling her again to ask after her is what makes me get confused .

The issue is this - When a man marries a woman and devout his entire life making the woman happy, the woman will become the Queen of the house.

If such woman is attractive and does not have the fear of God, She will surely cheat on the man. She will see her husband as a weakling that cannot exercise his authority over her. Even if she has the fear of God, she will always use sex denial to blackmail her husband .

To have authority over a woman, you need to always make her jealous and indebted to you. That is one of the reasons our forefathers prastice polygamous marriage.

In a well manage polygamous marriage, women worship their husband as King. None of them wants to commit any error that the other woman can take advantage of and convince their husband to throw her out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by liver123(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Man you are a complete simp, How can someone be calling your wife regularly to ask after her welfare, for what exactly.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Munzy14(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I go even anoint am sef.... The guy get first class for SIMPING and Weakling Planning.
Nawa o..

The matter tie wrapper come wear koikoi shoe.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Aklee4994(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Before you keep confronting her, have evidence, calls aren't enough, the calls could be innocent and really work related.

Sha check her phone to set your mind at ease.

Una wey dey stay with unfaithful partner, the Lord is your strength o.
you always show so much transparency in your judgment and keeping it short and simple(KISS)
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Aklee4994(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
And you still went ahead to Wife her?

Damn....

E better make person born thief than to born MUMU.
the MUGU don’t know that a cheating girlfriend is a cheating wife..
you be YOGA MAN �

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by integrity16(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Well, interesting story I must say, but you should not have allowed her continued stay in your life when she broke your trust the first time.

It is difficult to rebuild a trust ones broken especially between spouses. So please, let her go.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by nedu2000(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Never give a woman who cheated on you a second chance.it isn't too late to ditch her
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by luluosas(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
I am interested, how is this done please? Thanks in advance.

SamOchuko:

Bug her phone, not just call but WhatsApp and text messages as well, you’ll find out the truth with time
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nealson(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nanalucky:
She is cheating, why calling her to ask after her she is doing... Its bad. OK. Calling someone's wife. Its bad. Bad. Bad. OK.

Why are mine getting this indian kind of accent from this your post grin grin grin
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Rashkeed101: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

Please somebody advise me what to do.

You are a big fool for bringing such sensitive topic to Nairaland. 90% of those commenting are in their early twenties; some are even teenagers. They will tell you to throw your wife out!

Use your sense. You could be wrong with your assumptions. Sit her ass down and have a heart-to-heart talk.

2 Likes

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Aklee4994(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Godmother:
The worst thing you can do is bring your marriage issue onto nairaland. By the time these small, small, unmarried folks with very little marriage experience finish with it, you'll be divorced, bitter, and full of regrets.
Hmmmm Godmother or goodmother how many nairalander have you seen in person your mate are on facebook more so age is a number if you senior person many people senior you self...Na someone like you Dey vex for your junior ones success...embrace this fact LIFE no balance
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Aklee4994(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rashkeed101:

You are a big fool for bringing such sensitive topic to Nairaland. 90% of those commenting are in their early twenties; some are even teenagers. They will tell you to throw your wife out!

Use your sense. You could be wrong with your assumptions. Sit her ass down and have a heart-to-heart talk.
same way you assumed that married man are matured folks and bitches.

Early twenties and teenagers should leave this sensitive topic to the elders in the house...everyone is wrong
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by nurseafrica2: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dude move on remain single again , remove your kid. Start looking for a new relationship.
Be a single man again.
Babes full.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Terror48: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

The reason I'm still doubting if she is cheating or not is because she is still breastfeeding my baby (11months old)
Who is this guy self.What kind of Simp is this?Guys dey knack person wife wey get belle let alone the one breastfeeding.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Quaddafi29: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Run a DNA test on the child and you may get a shocker. Aside that, drop her now or die soonest.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Kingsean(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:
Please some weeks ago, I found out that her colleague (a male) calls her often. I told her but immediately she flair up and went to work with anger, she told me that the boy was calling him for work meanwhile they will see for sure the second workday, when you left home angrily without even fighting her.

The boy sent me some texts on WhatsApp explaining that she wants to collect a phone from my wife blahblahblah, I never replied the text, the boy called me twice on the second day and I didn't pick, my wife told me that the boy saw her face look angry and that's why he asked what was wrong with her and she explained to him, she told me that was why he was texting me.

Yesterday, I found out that the same boy still calls my wife and my wife calls him too, when I raised the issue again she flair up telling me the boy was calling him to ask her welfare.
What is confusing is that the first time they talk different things, why would a reasonable guy continues calling her after he knew it caused fight the first time, why would she continue too when she knows that it's threatening her marriage.

My wife has been denying me sex for 3 months, tell me if that's possible for a girl who loves to Bleep.

My wife has a child for me and she has been supportive financially, she does house chores everything, but she had betrayed me twice before, one was cheating, the other she stole money coniving with my cousins at my former business.

bro I really feel for you. she's cheating on you. it's obvious. get your evidence then divorce her. she would never apologize cos she has seen your weakness already. she knows you love her too much. it's better to be single than to go through this trauma
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Anfield247(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Romanoff:
Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Before you keep confronting her, have evidence, calls aren't enough, the calls could be innocent and really work related.

Una wey dey stay with unfaithful partner, the Lord is your strength o.
Roman off, where have you been? It's cool to read your comment on nairaland once again, please take care of yourself, I was looking for you, now that I have found you, it is time to follow you up
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Anfield247(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=118381845]Your suspicion is based on previous trust broken and I know too well that trust once broken cannot be put together like before.

Una wey dey stay with unfaithful partner, the Lord is your strength o. [/qu
Infidelity management should be a course in schools at all levels of education
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by paduzman: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kaiii, I no too trust her waka, e no pure at all.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Mentholated: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Intimate relationship between two adults should be smooth, devoid of drama and millions of couples are enjoying that today. Once you are in a relationship and you feel the need to start gathering 'evidence' then something is wrong.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Slurity(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Go and hustle, you need money that will attract respect. You never marry.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
She is definitely having sex with that boy or someone else.
Divorce her immediately and move on
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by jmichael259(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Adun27:

Kindly tell me how

Leave that poor boy alone. He no do anything. Na you just wan use am as excuse to chase ur wife and find person wey go cure ur conji.

If you wanted ur wife not to have to receive call from colleagues, u should have sourced some millions and set her up wholesale female business. But insecure person like you go still fight the truck driver wey call to deliver her goods.

As for me, If e reach the level of keeping me sleepless at night, denying me food or sex in my house for months, you are on your way out immediately. Especially food, sex i just get concubine and make sure she born plenty. I no get time to reason woman matter once e reach like that.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by AzzaMan: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
OP, You are a senior Monkey Man.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by candygist: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
That's your problem sir. On your wedding day you were dancing and happy and proud that you have finally gotten married to the love of your life. No come here to disturb single men like us.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by ifihearam: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
First red flag of a liar and cheat is flaring up when asked a question, its called reversed psychology...They are guilty and try to turn the table around being angry aso you dont dig further or question them.

Unfortunately for people like these, this is where i develop more interest, the more you rais your voice the more i ask you quietly over and over again. You are a married woman or in a relationship,a guy calls you at odd hours,your husband raises concern and you flair up?you still in touch with the guy, you even have the guts to give him your husband's number to pacify him and allay his fears and suspicions? thats there is the highest disrespect..that not enough you still in cinstan commuication with the person? lol some men they take rubbish sha.

ABOVE ALL....YOUR WIFE DON SEE YOU FINISH.

1 Like

Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2022
Alaye, all dis ones are old tales. Ppl dat come from polygamous homes swear never to practice it. U re just building hatred, envy , bitterness between wife n kids. There is no need putting ur kids in so much harm just yo prove a point. Just pray to marry a good woman. I have seen situations where men marry 2 bad wives. And where women raise thier kids to hate each other . Not everyone is lucky. If u marry 2 troublesome wives, na BP go kill d man. There re many desperate women there masking thier characters just to get married, even if na second wife
MikeofAfrica:

I gave two options - either he divorce the woman or get a second wife.
The two options have their advantages and disadvantages. If the man involve is wealthy and has a strong & large heart, the best option is marrying a second wife.
When a man marries a second wife, the two woman will be contesting for the man's love and attention. If any of them becomes foolish by ever talking to another man outside, the other wife will spy on her and reveal all her secrets to the man.
To get the best out of a woman and make her respect you, she needs a rival at home. This is the wisdom that our forefathers use in managing their homes.
In polygamous marriage, the man is the King while his wivies fight for his love and attention. In Monogamous marriage, the woman is the Queen while her husband fights for her love and attention.
However considering the economic situation of Nigeria and the fact that men of today are mostly weaklings that easily fall in love with one woman, I will advice OP to divorce the woman and start searching for another wife.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by MoneyMitch: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2022
SamOchuko:

Bug her phone, not just call but WhatsApp and text messages as well, you’ll find out the truth with time
dude do u know any reliable app I can use to monitor my fiancees phone?I dont trust dem bitches
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by ofwest47(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2022
"You never know with Women" __ James Hadley Chase
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by wagzy37: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2022
SIMPle man… Your wife don know you finish.

It’s because of people like you that the RED PILL exists.
Re: What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? by Coolguy34(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Check her phone and see for yourself what you are looking for..
Contact me so ill teach you how to read her WhatsApp messages and her calls directly on your phone for a token..

Check my signature for my contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / A Millionaires House Boy Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.