Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,965,998 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Do I Improve Our Sexual Compatibility So That I Don’t Continue To Feel Starv - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Improve Our Sexual Compatibility So That I Don’t Continue To Feel Starv (320 Views)

Pls Advise:d Stress&busy Natur Of Her Job Is Affecting Our Sexual & Marital Life / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Improve Our Sexual Compatibility So That I Don’t Continue To Feel Starv by Ochari: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2022
How do I improve our sexual compatibility so that I don’t continue to feel starved in my marriage? I think I have made a mistake in marriage
I got married to my wife in July 2019. Two of us were virgins and we were still in our 20s when we got married, though I was in my late 20s while she was in her early 20s. To be honest, she is a very good wife and mother to our children. She is submissive and respectful and domestic too which is what I hoped for in a wife. At the beginning of our marriage, since the two of us were just learning about sex with each other, I didn’t have an issue with having sex once in a

Continue reading
https://felicitygist.com/how-do-i-improve-our-sexual-compatibility-so-that-i-dont-continue-to-feel-starved-in-my-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

10 Dollars Family And Friends Network: "Stars Don't Shine Without Darkness." / Suicide Is The Only Option. / Talk To A Psychologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.