Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tuesday Giveaway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuesday Giveaway (260 Views)

Off To Mexico On Tuesday / Tuesday Giveaway / Freaky Tuesday! What Sex Really Feels Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuesday Giveaway by DlikedGuru15: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Good day people.
If you don't have a palmpay account on your phone.
Palmpay is doing a 5k new customer Tuesday.
All you have to do is click the link below, use the link to download the app and then register.
During registration, ignore the part where they ask for promo code and just continue.

After you have done with your registration, go to your profile and click on it, you will see authentication, click on the authentication and that's all.
You will be given your 5 thousand naira.

Promo is only for today.

This is the link below and Goodluck to all of you.
https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A
Re: Tuesday Giveaway by vheekaustine(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Share data for me let me download palmplay please when they credit me I would refund it to you
Re: Tuesday Giveaway by DlikedGuru15: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
vheekaustine:
Share data for me let me download palmplay please when they credit me I would refund it to you
Na wa o.
I carry go restaurant and bought food for you and you still want me to put the food in your mouth and feed you.
Re: Tuesday Giveaway by vheekaustine(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
DlikedGuru15:
Na wa o.
I carry go restaurant and bought food for you and you still want me to put the food in your mouth and feed you.
I no get data that's why. No vex sorry
Re: Tuesday Giveaway by marksleek2584(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
E no work jare

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Compliments Makes You Very Insecure / A Message From The Universe...... / Https://www.livesuperbowl.org/2023-live/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.