Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,884 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (34327 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?

Leave the mumu to be bragging. He think hands are equal. If u clearly look at his life, u won't be surprise the mumu get some sort of connections wic fast track his winnings....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PepeXKermit: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Mayeldah:

grin grin grin grin A fool at 40 right? grin grin

🀣
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by easzypeaszy(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him
A 35 mk i just tell u wetin fit safe u or still if its ur friend.

At 35 you suppose don get connection no matter how small
In church
With old pals
With family both extended
Family friends ( P-Man old friends)

Meet them with reasonable points
Der must be somtin u kw hw to do at 35 unless u are not human
How u dey survive till 35 is part of skills

For me i will gv dem details of a business let say Barbing saloon, Chicken farm, Raw food sales, Cooking gas shop etc
Mk dem hlp ur life if not go meet ur parents dey are not good ppl or dey hv killed innocent person so na why ur life no fit gt meaning

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by finallybusy: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Enjoy your life.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by fredopareto(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
It is better to start on time but it doesn't guarantee a good finished....Neva Neva too late...let him start from somewhere just a mata of time.. everything will fall in place....

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Caesar25: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Let him try agriculture

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Shantyken(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Farming
Life begins at 40 so tell him not to give up

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and still building myself up and don't care about what they think or says coz I'm not living to impress anyone

We will teach there. All the best...
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Killermamba: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Stay single
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Achor1111(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Let the poor breathe
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by upuphim(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Get trained to become a realtor by Pwan Group. Thereafter, sell her land in estates available in 21 states of the nation including Abuja and get paid 5-15% commission on the price of a plot of land. For more information, you can reach me on oazimo@yahoo.com.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Dejijossy(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2023
He should go and learn handwork. Choose a lucrative one for himself. Pend marriage for now

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Berrityga:
so why didnt you say its your.. Why say a friend?? Guy your still at the start of your life.. 35 plus 50 thats 80 so you still have a long way to go. Chase your dreams don't give up.. Gods time is the best.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

He should simply go and learn work, mechanic is not bad,just that people under look them those boys makes a lot of money.
It's not too late to start

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Exceed15: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
There's always a starting point no matter what.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by muykem: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
He should quickly find mere job e.g security, gardiner e.t.c. He can then start pertime school or learning handwork.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Jsucre(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Make e go learn folkernizer for 3 months.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Babastrong(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=awoniyi1236 post=118420541]Go and start farming, plant cash crops [best
advice
if
the
dude
has
acres
of
land]

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2023
All hope is not lost. Believing is the keyfor when you believe you can achieve. Secondly go out there and challenge yourself, the sky is big enough for all birds to fly at the same time
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by SeriouslySense(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
First he is good at anything, or does he have interest in any skills or has he been doing something before.

But i can see wise advise, that suggests, he do:

1) Farming (not hard to start, as long as there is land, however required good planning and a secure place).
2) Mechanic (that's a valuable skill)
3) Animal rearing
4) Per time Job
5) Maybe in a restaurant, or as a cook (if you have the interest and talent of cooking)
6) Fishery
7) Real estate marketer.
8. As a writer for blogs and other sites.

Personally, i think we also need skills that meet the needs of people.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by illicit(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Berrityga:
so why didnt you say its your.. Why say a friend?? Guy your still at the start of your life.. 35 plus 50 thats 80 so you still have a long way to go. Chase your dreams don't give up.. Gods time is the best.

It not the OP

different monikers, check again

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by perryy(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Let him learn driving and look for someone to buy him mini van on hire purchase basis

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

You are the one stop lying

Mumu
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by juman(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2023
I see a bright future ahead of him.
He should grab it.
Through very hard work and determination.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ufotty2001: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
upuphim:
Get trained to become a realtor by Pwan Group. Thereafter, sell her land in estates available in 21 states of the nation including Abuja and get paid 5-15% commission on the price of a plot of land. For more information, you can reach me on oazimo@yahoo.com.
how many Pwan people where don make ammm... Please take this useless Pwan out from here...
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Blueace247(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
My advice

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Skillsnigeria: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by pikechukwu6(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin a very critical situation shocked shocked
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by vicfajeze: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Ask ur friend if he's interested in morgue work at fmc
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ofuonyebi: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2023
if he also has no certificate...
he should gp and learn one of the craft work to empower himself or herself
even earning salary for his or her age now...cannot sustain

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by CCIA: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Fedrick100:

I can’t choose Freelancing because am not a good writer

What about web design,can it fetch money also?
Mind you, if you are hoping for remote work,
UI/UX and web design is over saturated.

You can't compete with those with years of experience and high rating/reputation who offer services for cheap online now as a beginner.

Eg. Indians

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by youngrichnigga: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Haven't you heard of a 70year old man going back to school and learning new skills ❓ undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.