Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (34325 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by EdiskyHarry: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2023
You are never too old to learn something new

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by samfrancis1(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2023
XXCASH:

I get angry when I see messages like this
For crying out loud, he should put his sh*t together and get something doing. There is no way he is not interested in something.
Otherwise he should be my guest.
I’m the one that friend is referring to.. how can I be your guest
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Advancedman(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

Lucky him he is free as a bird soaring and enjoying the heavens.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ehiwarior: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg no give up oooh...even 45 dey find em feet....life can change in seconds

If tinubu still de push, till he became d president don't give up.

Think positive

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2023
MentalCase98:
Start learning something na. 35 is still very young.

If by 50 you have no accomplishments then that’s when you’re truly fvcked.

✔✔✔
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Blitzking: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
If he can drive..keke or ..uber/bolt just look for person wey get car

If he can ride motor cycle become delivery guy
If he fit dedicate 3 to 6 months learn barbing make family members contribute make he rent shop add pos join..make e dey get something as the business don cast.

If he get body he fit be bouncer

E fit even do security job save up from there.

E fit learn how to fry buns..pofpof..open shop close to bustop...e fit even fry akara for night.close to a major road.

I
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Edusouls(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
he is still a small boy to start thinking about giving up in life at just 35years, people make it at any age in life especially a man, he should just calm down and ignore the pressure, life ain’t easy for anyone on this earth, Gods time is the he best

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sammy5413(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Keep it up and say no to stress
God's original plan for man does not include labour (work). Continue that way
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by otokzmail(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

He should go and join private security company or learn a skill.
It is not too late to acquire a skill. That is why we say "Make hay while the sun shines".
He should get a job first, no matter how small before thinking of getting a wife.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by GoodRocks: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Cucuma say 60 years no bad naaaa, nonsense!!!!

You're really pain, the nature of a man really hurt you no be small. Madam the life of a man and that of a woman isn't the same. I understand your fears! Normally the moment a girl hit 29, 30 and above She's already an evening newspaper.
Sadly, the same cannot be said for a man. Scientifically and biologically A man at the age of 35 is just starting life and his still in his prime. So stop pouring your anger on the guy

6 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by crackhouse(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Suicide.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by blackgold2018(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
some people can be lazy no doubt.
But some are due to some circumstances. So don’t you chip your stupid achievements on another.

You are obviously does types with little money saying “do you know who I am” statement. Ewu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by phemmyfour: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who revived 2022 thread?

There is no one without a skill, let your friend look inward
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Kavod: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Tell him to start a channel of Facebook and its like then find out his passion, even copy from other people's channels very soon they would opt for it to be monetized. The pressure we Africans put on ourselves is getting too much. I have seen men make good fortune at 25 but at 50s they are just shadows of their formal selves still struggling to keep that old lost image. I have an uncle who made it at 48 and now he is a billionaire. Enough of these things self...

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Okeyc230: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
What has he been doing since he turned 25yrs?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Swissli(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
I Would Had Told You To Give Up And Wait For Part 2 But It's Not Guaranteed Soo Work Your Ass Off Literally
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MentalCase98: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Even at 50 one can still pickup, I have seen it happen. No one should be written off until they are dead and buried cry

Yes it’s possible but much harder because by that age you are depleted; mentally and physically. You can’t hustle and learn things as easily as when you were young.

Thats why the ages of 25 to 50 are so important. Those are your peak years where you have the vitality to make hay and secure your future. It’s a pity too many youth use that time to play away instead.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by femicyrus(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Let him find his way into Europe where the poor can breathe

Or wait for the 8k for 6 months of this government
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by DenreleDave(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
HomoSapiien:
my brother was over 35, married with 4 children and had no jobs.

he had just lost his business to scam before he got married. he gave birth to 2 twins consequtively after marriage. still with anything tangible that brings money.

he had to go and learn a skill, and within 6 months and can do spirit, he was back on his feet. he has a permant business now and another side hustle that brings income.

i think your friend should not waste time looking at his age. he should spend time looking for every means possible for something legit with a can do spirit and the hope that better days are coming. he should be humble most especially enough to be willing to bow for people he is older that in so far he stands to gain more from their than being prideful.

Which skill did he learn
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Ellasure: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
I think your friend should think well and ask around his neighbors and family what he can positively engaged in. age 35 is the beginning of discovering the sweetness of life. he should not give up except he wants to be called also man forever.

he should discuss with his parents about any challenges of life he is battling and get their advise. sometimes the life we live usually resemble our fathers and they must have solved whatever challenges therein. our Lord said there is no difficulties or challenges coming to man that someone else has not experience before.

let him pray and check around him his problems solutions is just looking at him.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
BarrElChapo:

"Onye ona galu ga-eche na ndi ozo na-ezuzu"

Be grateful for where you are but don't ever castigate another you don't know their story.
Omaro na onye obula n'uwa nwere oge (he don't know everyone in this life has time)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MrJames007: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.
We u kip quiet.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by DenreleDave(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
ufotty2001:
Wahala dey ooohh!! My own 37yrs I have a good job but no wife

Boss.. Can u help me with a job be it part time?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MrJames007: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm 31 and still building myself up and don't care about what they think or says coz I'm not living to impress anyone
👍
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Polymath56: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
You all are invited to our Sunday service at Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), for our covenant day of settlement, where you become settled in every area of your life in Jesus' Name.

For those outside Lagos and Ogun State, you can visit any of our local churches or stream online via YouTube (Living Faith Church Worldwide), Facebook (Winners chapel Int'l) etc. For sure, your life will never remain the same for good. Jesus is Lord!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Adewale1603(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Yeah....
I gat u now sha. wink

Even 40years not 2bad sha. It depends on one's midset.
what people don't know is that, anything you want to do and achieve, is very possible if only you have the mindset and determination to have it, regardless of age and how rough your past might have been, so most people feel guilty conscience and fear of age not being on their side. Forget about age, if you are dwelling on your age, you won't go far and will only limit yourself. You could be successful and your life turn around just within one year or two years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by viodemus: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
is like asking - what should I do on the 30min mark of a football game, when I or we, haven't scored?

such a defeatist question. The match is still on going, stay on track and keep playing and working on ways to win the game or draw or get defeated, but you gsve it your all.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by joejoe3: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Acquire a skill, get a job and then get married.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by sulaak(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

It is a blessing that he has no wife, he should focus on developing a skill and then a job

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
My advise is for you to learn about AIRDROP and TESTNET in Cryptocurrency , in addition to other soft skills, in 1yr of you're not a waster ( careless with Money) you will be worth $20k. Just get use to twitter, stop entertainment, marry Reddit, twitter join a lot of crypto communities, am not telling you to pay money to invest in any project don't get scammed by fake projects. There are too many money in the world and people are ready to distribute it but you must find out how they will be distributed and you must position yourself through the right skills. I can't teach crypto ATM, 25"hrs not enough for me again.
iam interested please
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Akposkiz: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Laundry business!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by SOCOM: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
What has he been doing all these while ? before I advice.

Hope he does not smoke igbo, bet or Womanize ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.