Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says (33790 Views)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by dadabashua1(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Latakia:

The United States and NATO fought for over 20 years against Taliban only to ran away and handed power back to the same Taliban. As of today, Russia has annexed Eastern Ukraine and many Ukrainians are now refugees across Europe. Let the United States and NATO face Russia like they did in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan if they think Russia is weak. See little kid it took the military might of Russian forces to deal with the United States and her allies in Syria, the reason why President Assad is still in power today after the initial gra gra of Obama first, then Trump that Assad must be remove with force.

And meanwhile that article is only on paper and for weak countries that NATO can bully. The United States ambassador to NATO was interviewed few minutes on CNN concerning this and the man said they don't want to escalate the Ukraine crisis beyond Ukraine. It's gonna be nuclear and United States will never risk her own existinction because of Ukraine. Russia has the highest and most sophicated nuclear warheads ahead of all. Europe will never be so stupid to experience war in their continent. The attack in Poland and Kiev just proved how useless the United States air defense shield system is.
Russia Don collect na suddenly you all have become historians,hehehehehe I swear you all are comedians grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Latakia:

The United States and NATO fought for over 20 years against Taliban only to ran away and handed power back to the same Taliban. As of today, Russia has annexed Eastern Ukraine and many Ukrainians are now refugees across Europe. Let the United States and NATO face Russia like they did in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan if they think Russia is weak. See little kid it took the military might of Russian forces to deal with the United States and her allies in Syria, the reason why President Assad is still in power today after the initial gra gra of Obama first, then Trump that Assad must be remove with force.

And meanwhile that article is only on paper and for weak countries that NATO can bully. The United States ambassador to NATO was interviewed few minutes on CNN concerning this and the man said they don't want to escalate the Ukraine crisis beyond Ukraine. It's gonna be nuclear and United States will never risk her own existinction because of Ukraine. Russia has the highest and most sophicated nuclear warheads ahead of all. Europe will never be so stupid to experience war in their continent. The attack in Poland and Kiev just proved how useless the United States air defense shield system is.
Timesup, Seunny4life, Vl3ly, lhordspy, Pansophist and now Latakia.., same brain tissue problem.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Latakia(f): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Karnice600:

Timesup, Seunny4life, Vl3ly, lhordspy, Pansophist and now Latakia.., same brain tissue problem.

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Latakia(f): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2022
dadabashua1:
Russia Don collect na suddenly you all have become historians,hehehehehe I swear you all are comedians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by dadabashua1(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Karnice600:

I honestly don't take them serious, the more the post,the more ridiculous they look,just like master Russia,that they all were making mouth with when the war started,they even said Russia will finish NATO and America if they dare interfere...lmao,who takes people that makes such ridiculous statement serious,small Ukraine that is not as big as kebbi state they whop their ass na USA and NATO Russia wan fight? USA and NATO won't allow a mad man to push them into commiting genocide because they have nothing against the innocent Russsian citizens, last last we all know what they will do about Putin,and when it happens we all will meet here to laugh at them for the second time...heheheehe

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Mrtaye: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Latakia:
No they have the biggest cottonwood
Okay
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Has Russia claimed responsibility? Abi you think everyone mumu like your papa? grin grin grin
grin grin grin
How many responsibility Iraq claim before the useless NATO come invade them, son of an im.becile??
Go check news
Na Biden help Russia dey deny sef
grin grin grin wink wink smiley grin
Russia na your papa mate?!
grin cheesy wink
Abi Russia na chais
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by olugabbie(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

China is one of the countries that are not afraid of the US militarily, and the US knows this. Because the scenario for China to challenge the US militarily has not occurred in recent times, doesn't mean China is afraid or cant. or haven't in the past.

Take the Korean war as an example, it was China that entered the war and chased the US from North Korea, returning the country to the status quo of ''38th parallel north''. If it was not because of China's intervention, North Korea would be defeated, and China will have a direct border with Korea, a US ally/vassal.

Have you asked yourself why the US didn't shoot any movie concerning the Korean war? the answer is simple, the humiliation was too much. There is just no way the US could slice and propagandize the movie and emerge as a hero, it is just not possible. Think about it.

China entered the Korean war just after over twenty years of the Chinese civil war. So we are talking about a badly equipped military whose only reason for entering the war was their love for their motherland. A peasant country where protein was a luxury, and a country with no military-industrial complex.

China was so poor, and have lost millions of men in the recently paused civil war, the country was in shambles and largely destroyed, and their national wealth was stolen by the fleeing KMT to Taiwan which the US supported. China was at its lowest state, where it was not unusual for people to die on the street due to starvation.

China has no plane, no airforce, no navy, no nuclear weapon, and was badly equipped. They only had a population and humans willing to die in their millions. The US with its heavy support for Korea, planes, tanks, ships, and intelligence, couldn't defeat the Chinese until they called for a ceasefire. China drove them out of North Korea, after killing thousands upon thousands of US forces led by General MacArthur.

It is also important to know that China today was not recognized as a country by the US back then. So if an underequipped, new nation called China could fight the US out of Korea over seventy years ago, now will be a different ball game. China is a Confucian country, and they just don't do things out of ego, but if it comes to fighting, fear those guys.

If you think too many people in their millions died in the second world war, it might interest you to know that of all the bloodiest battle in human history, over half of them was fought in China. If the Chinese want to kill, they kill in the hundreds of millions, not thousands like the Russians are doing in Ukraine. Self-restraint is not a weakness. It is only when you know how evil you can be, you prevent anything that will make you go there.

I mentioned two things, 'will and military strength'. China has the military strength, but the political will to challenge the West is always missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2022
dadabashua1:
I honestly don't take them serious, the more the post,the more ridiculous they look,just like master Russia,that they all were making mouth with when the war started,they even said Russia will finish NATO and America if they dare interfere...lmao,who takes people that makes such ridiculous statement serious,small Ukraine that is not as big as kebbi state they whop their ass na USA and NATO Russia wan fight? USA and NATO won't allow a mad man to push them into commiting genocide because they have nothing against the innocent Russsian citizens, last last we all know what they will do about Putin,and when it happens we all will meet here to laugh at them for the second time...heheheehe
Oga, go rest
Na Joe Biden help Russia dey deny sef
grin grin grin cheesy wink grin smiley grin
Abi u get sense pass Joe Biden?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by dadabashua1(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

Oga, go rest
Na Joe Biden help Russia dey deny sef
grin grin grin cheesy wink grin smiley grin
Abi u get sense pass Joe Biden?!
na so make una continue the noise,I thought by now Russia must have finished Ukraine and NATO and USA the way you analyst has predicted, joke is on you all,we are coming back for second round to laugh at you mark my words grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by BigCowHornn: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2022
timesuploaded:
Their winning is even bigger than I predicted. This is the greatest victory ever in wars. You are just too stupid and dumb to know. Russia controls all the areas that produces 90% of Ukraine's GDP. You have been bamboozled

Hmmm thank you for helping me see the light. Now I get why Ukarine is insisting it must take all back even Crimea

But oga if you think what is south of the Dippor river is 90 percent of Ukraine's GDP that stupidity is yours by right.

Do you even know Russian retreat is still going on as of Yesterday?

You just day spread fake news like Russia

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2022
pargelenis:
Russia cannot even attack/ take over Kiev and you expect Russia to attack Germany?? The delusion of Putin’s zombies grin
There was never a time they wanted to take kiev or anywhere. You are brainwashed and a stupid mumu

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by timesuploaded: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2022
platymus:

Most of you guys are mistake n accountability for weakness. It doesn't take USA and NATO much to deal with Russia but consider the fact that Russia not wanting to go down alone will use all her instruments of war recklessly which in turn will affect a larger population of the earth. American and NATO don't want to be responsible for such elimination of the human race. We have Putin killing civilians in Ukraine. His soldiers couldn't handle Ukraine and you think he can face NATO? Putin kind of war will devaste the world. Taking out Putin is the target not fighting Russia.
oya na tell your america to enter the war. You are a top rated mumu. Your stupidity is inbuilt. It is because of Putin's good heart, all Americans citizens would have been slaves to Russia by now. In a conventional war, Russia will destroy all of NATO in 15mins...my bad, 5mins

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by abbey621(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

grin grin grin
How many responsibility Iraq claim before the useless NATO come invade them, son of an im.becile??
Go check news
Na Biden help Russia dey deny sef
grin grin grin wink wink smiley grin
Russia na your papa mate?!
grin cheesy wink
Abi Russia na chais

Ode typing from his rat infested shithole, so you believe you know more than Biden.....Werey grin grin grin I say once again......

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2022
dadabashua1:
na so make una continue the noise,I thought by now Russia must have finished Ukraine and NATO and USA the way you analyst has predicted, joke is on you all,we are coming back for second round to laugh at you mark my words grin grin
grin grin grin grin
How about Article 5 abi na 5000
All for one, one for all
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Blood is thicker than water
That's Ukraine and Russia matter
Sha winter is coming and Russia is delibrately destroying the energy and electricity infrastructure
Na una go beg Russia to forgive Ukraine, mark my words
Atin them don dey beg for dialogue for G20 sef
Una never know Putin sef

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by dadabashua1(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2022
tishbite41:

grin grin grin grin
How about Article 5 abi na 5000
All for one, one for all
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Blood is thicker than water
That's Ukraine and Russia matter
Sha winter is coming and Russia is delibrately destroying the energy and electricity infrastructure
Na una go beg Russia to forgive Ukraine, mark my words
Atin them don dey beg for dialogue for G20 sef
Una never know Putin sef
na so,you are absolutely right,I think this will help now grin grin
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by tishbite41(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2022
abbey621:

Ode typing from his rat infested shithole, so you believe you know more than Biden.....Werey grin grin grin I say once again......
grin cheesy wink smiley grin cheesy grin grin grin
Tozo, go activate Article 5 abi na 5000
grin grin grin grin
Una wey know pass Biden
You think sey war na propaganda?!
Russia wey dey run nuclear drills since na hin u wan fight?!
Why the American missile shield no protect Poland?!

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by dadabashua1(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
The way people still support this man baffles me,you want to prove a point to America and NATO and the best possible way you think you can do that is by attacking your sister nation,is just like someone fighting his or her siblings in trying to prove a point to an outsider, what happened to attacking the USA directly? grin to think I use to like and support Putin, I never knew his an empty head,spits

2 Likes

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by DerrickzB: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2022
God1000:
Let's wait for more information, Russia will surely apologize because I don't think Putin is that stupid to attack a NATO country after losing more than 100,000 soldiers in Ukraine, the humiliating defeat and withdrawal from Kherson region.

I pity ordinary Russians in advance when the unthinkable happens

Putin should not bite more than he can chew, if Russia cannot defeat Ukraine in more than 8 months, how can such country fight NATO, Russia will be obliterated.

If Putin wants to die, he should die alone, it seems he's tired of living

Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a strategic disaster and fiasco, historians will talk about it for decades to come

Who is your daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by olugabbie(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2022
I
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by olugabbie(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2022
I was debating with someone on this platform on whether Russia is targeting civilians or not. So i highlighted 4 reasons why I think Ukraine is accidentally and deliberately killing it own civilians. Let me quickly mention them here.

1. Trying to shoot down Geran-2 drones with rifle. The bullets fired from the rifle that miss the target can end up killing people. Also when the bullets hit the drone, they force the drone to change course and head for a new target ( probably civilians buildings).

2. Ukrainian defense systems have missed their targets in the air several times. Remember the saying, 'what goes up must come down'. So when you hear the Ukrainians saying that Russia is using S-300 missiles to killed civilians, know that it is the Ukrainian air defense systems that missed it target.

3. The Ukrainian nationalists have being accused of killing pro-Russians several time and blame it on Russia.

4. Amnesty international accused Ukrainian military of converting civilian properties (Hospitals, Schools, buildings, Churches e.t.c) for military use. This automatically turn those civilian properties to military targets.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Obc1234(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
kiss

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Karnice600: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

That's right, all you have to do to crush their delusions is to ask them to show you a single movie by the US concerning the Korean war, there is none because the Chinese seriously dealt with them. Of all wars, the US always makes a movie to glorify themselves, but not the Korean war, why?

I normally go to Wikipedia to laugh my ass out. My mindset when I read Wikipedia is ''what lie do you want to tell me now?'', the same with mainstream media like CNN, BBC, sky news, etc. They are all propaganda speakers owned by the same media group. They are not independent at all.

But blame them less, human nature is very funny. It is easy to fool people, compare to convincing them that they have been fooled. In other words, you can actually enslave the minds of these nairaland western idiots, then convince them that they have been brainwashed. That's the sad state of humanity. They don't want their illusion shattered since they built their life on a lie grin

Even recently this year, after Pelossi visit to Taiwan, for the first time after the civil war, China surrounded Taiwan with warships, prohibit all ships from sailing through the Taiwan straits, and conducted military drills as never seen before, and the US did nothing. They only shouted and spoke big English, but did nothing.

The maximum extent of US strength is Iran. China and Russia are two different animals that the west will never defeat, and the earlier they accept this fact, the better for them, so they won't waste their money on a fruitless attempt, instead of spending it on their economy.

...I normally go to Wikipedia to laugh my ass out. My mindset when I read Wikipedia is ''what lie do you want to tell me now?'', the same with mainstream media like CNN, BBC, sky news, etc. They are all propaganda speakers owned by the same media group. They are not independent at all.

I told you this already, the other day when you came up with an unrelated link to the topic at hand, looking stupid.
Now, why don't you use Chinese or Russian web tools or search engines?
Almost every gadget around you is labelled made in China, but you claim the internet is Western propaganda. How come?
So you use a made in China phone, at the end of the day, the internet information that streams right to your Chinese made device is of Western 'propaganda' or influence. Abi?
What do we call that? Chronic foolishness .

The maximum extent of US strength is Iran. China and Russia are two different animals that the west will never defeat, and the earlier they accept this fact, the better for them, so they won't waste their money on a fruitless attempt, instead of spending it on their economy.

Soulemanni was taken out, flat. Iran retaliated in cautious measure. No US military life was lost, though some sustained minor brain injuries. Today those guys are intact but Soulemanni is no more. You call that a match for the US? Then you're drunk.

China gave a loud warning to Pelosi, not to visit Taiwan. Matter of days later she showed up in Taiwan on a 48 hours Asian tour. She left unruffled. China began huge military display after her departure, which duration was announced. The threat was for Pelosi not to visit Taiwan, but she did. You also call that a match for the US? Pray Gawd help you with common sense.

Russia began invasion of Ukraine threatening to target supply lines for Ukraine. The West still went ahead to provide effective support that has fuelled a massive setback for Russia.., killed her generals with precision, blew up her airbase and sank Moskva. It's roughly 9 months after and Russia is still struggling with Ukraine, powered by defensive toys from the West and you call that a match for the US?

The whole world knows what Russia has up her sleeves. It's the same stuff exciting North Korea- Nuclear arms.
But the world can't tell what the US has up her sleeves. She opened the nuclear chapter in Hiroshima to the world's surprise and killed Hitler's hope. You can't tell what surprise she has. Among the new words to be added to the Mirriam Webster's Dictionary next year, is the word HIMARS.
No matter how you hate the West, she barely has a match amongst these. That doesn't mean she won't thread with caution.
Try get sense small.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by CaveAdullam: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

Lots of people here are heavily brainwashed, but good you are killing them with facts. If the truth will kill them, I say, let them die cool

One quick question, why didn't the US make a movie about the Korean war? They cant because China defeated them grin

There is a movie already: Snipers 2022.

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Regex: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Please clear off my mention if u have nothing to say .......Russia is the one claiming NATO is pitching their tent at his backyard and started bombing ukraine.....if Russia wasnt afraid of a confrontation with NATO, why not go and start bombing NATO directly since NATO is the threat....

The truth is all these superpowers only know how to harrass small nation but will avoid each other

What kind of a people are you guys?
You will oppress someone and still don't want the person speak out. That is wickedness. Is America (Nato) not pitching their military everywhere? Russia does not want it around them, is that a crime or does Nato just have that monopoly to do that.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by advanceDNA: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Regex:

What kind of a people are you guys?
You will oppress someone and still don't want the person speak out. That is wickedness. Is America (Nato) not pitching their military everywhere? Russia does not want it around them, is that a crime or does Nato just have that monopoly to do that.

Then russia should nuke the united state for oppressing them..... u are laughing and praising russia for bombing ukraine....yet we all know united state is the real threat.....

What u and ur russia asślicking friends on nairaland fail to see is russia and United states are the same.....they will not go against each other because they both know it will not end well for either of them......but they can both harass small nation...
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Regex: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

That's right, all you have to do to crush their delusions is to ask them to show you a single movie by the US concerning the Korean war, there is none because the Chinese seriously dealt with them. Of all wars, the US always makes a movie to glorify themselves, but not the Korean war, why?

I normally go to Wikipedia to laugh my ass out. My mindset when I read Wikipedia is ''what lie do you want to tell me now?'', the same with mainstream media like CNN, BBC, sky news, etc. They are all propaganda speakers owned by the same media group. They are not independent at all.

But blame them less, human nature is very funny. It is easy to fool people, compare to convincing them that they have been fooled. In other words, you can actually enslave the minds of these nairaland western idiots, then convince them that they have been brainwashed. That's the sad state of humanity. They don't want their illusion shattered since they built their life on a lie grin

Even recently this year, after Pelossi visit to Taiwan, for the first time after the civil war, China surrounded Taiwan with warships, prohibit all ships from sailing through the Taiwan straits, and conducted military drills as never seen before, and the US did nothing. They only shouted and spoke big English, but did nothing.

Iran is rearing it's head up. Believe you me, America can not crush it this time.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Regex: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:
What u and ur russia asślicking friends on nairaland fail to see is russia and United states are the same.....they will not go against each other because they both know it will not end well for either of them......but they can both harass small nation...

America knows this.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by advanceDNA: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Regex:

America knows this.

Russia too knows this...both nations have nuclear weapons.....and none of them has weapon that can destroy the entire country in one push of a button....they are both large nations naaa

so if one attacks ...retaliation will happen....it will not end well for either

1 Like

Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Regex: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Russia too knows this...both nations have nuclear weapons.....and none of them has weapon that can destroy the entire country in one push of a button....they are both large nations naaa

so if one attacks ...retaliation will happen....it will not end well for either

No doubts about that.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Bbbwings: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2022
pansophist:

So many countries in NATO are deadweight, it's like burger peanuts snacks, na just air full inside. I mean, of what use are countries like Albania, Iceland, Slovakia, North ~Macedonia, Latvia, Montenegro, Romania, Croatia, and Slovenia to NATO? To me, the only useful members are Germany, France, the UK, the US, and maybe Canada and Poland.

All other countries are just fillers. Their territory is so small, a population so tiny, not a military powerhouse, and at best, will just send a few men and money just to contribute their own share in the common defense. But if it comes to a direct battle between NATO and Russia, the war is actually between Russia and the US and other larger EU forces.

Which begs the question, why does the US have to gather countries just to fight one? isn't it the behavior of a loser to hide in the crowd to fight their own battles? Russia and China share one of the longest land borders on earth and are both military powerhouse, resources, and economical heavyweights, are in BRICS, have a good relationship, and have the same common enemy.

They could easily just become military allies like NATO, but they didn't, because they are assured of their strength and feared nothing. If you are big, strong, and powerful, you will have no fear or to hide in an alliance, something the US shamelessly does. And somehow, people on this forum are so blind to see the game for what it is when it is even when it is as clear as day. Brainwashing is really bad. Turns a grown up man to an idiot. grin
Poland is itchy to get into war.
They've been armed to the teeth by the US.
Re: Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says by Bbbwings: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
CaveAdullam:

There is a movie already: Snipers 2022.

Just one

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.