Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:57 PM

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering (30636 Views)

IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes / Olympics: Disqualified Nigerian Athletes Protest In Tokyo / 10 Nigerian Athletes Banned From Tokyo Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by kelvine(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Na today I know the meaning of picker.

1 Like

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by YorobaPIGS: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Yorubandits

Dem don criminality swear for this useless tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by BaddestQueen(f): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:
Awon picker
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Ggforgood: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Na wa o

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Abudat(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Dollars dey shake account. One can’t blame them. It’s possible they did nothing wrong and the white man is angry they sent ‘almighty dollars’ to their shithole nations.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Discountsempai: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2022
10 years for nothing...

10 years for crime....

Crime does not pay.

Naturally, they will be expelled from school.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Flexguy100: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Pathetic

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Discountsempai: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Abudat:
Dollars dey shake account. One can’t blame them. It’s possible they did nothing wrong and the white man is angry they sent ‘almighty dollars’ to their shithole nations.

There is nothing wrong with sending dollars home...the US even wants you to do that, so that their currency becomes the main currency worldwide....and millions of Nigerians do it every day(one of my relations based in the US sends money home regularly..and he hasn't been arrested...legal all through).....but send it via legit means and make sure it is gotten from legal means

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Oluelite(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerians here n there. God please help this nation.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by lifenija: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
was another sad moment in the
anals
of Nigerian track and field after

U sha wan speak English abi, na only anal nah yash.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Realists(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Jorussia:
The rate at which Nigerians in the US involve
in financial fraud is very disturbing.The US is d
wealthiest country on earth.You have to be
Extremely lazy and prodigal not to achieve sth
substantial in d US.

Don't mislead the public, USA ain't the richest country but the world biggest bully.

1 Like

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by ucham: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Afonja always spoiling Nigeria name
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Discountsempai: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Basically, we've lost several talents...including one of our best long jump prospects...to crime.

Why do people do crime?
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Softmirror: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

My kids must get dual citizenships

Nigeria isn’t for me and them internationally.

YOU ARE JUST BEING MYOPIC. WHY DON'T YOU RECONFIGURE YOUR MIND FROM THINKING BAD ABOUT NIGERIA SO THAT YOUR EYES WILL OPEN TO SEEING THE ABUNDANCE OF OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA. HAVING A DUAL CITIZENSHIP DOESN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by asanausana91: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2022
RapistOnBail:

My kids must get dual citizenships

Nigeria isn’t for me and them internationally.

exactly! Nigeria is not for rapist.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Kaiser20: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Jestin:
They are giving us bad image abroad while Tinubu is giving us bad image back home
In USA crooks like Tinubu suppose to be serving a 50 year Jail term, but urchins celebrate crooks as leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
When people start looking for accounts in the abroad to heat up ......... They would pay you small commission.........

When the kitchen gets hots, you're left alone to carry the can (they would be long gone).......

Protect your accounts, it's part of your identity....... grin

1 Like

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Discountsempai: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
chiokeman:
Any small transfer is money laundering. Common transfer to aboki account has turned to be money laundering. Nawao for America o

Is the following...

engaging in monetary transactions in property derived from specified unlawful activities, collectively sending tens of thousands of illicitly obtained proceeds to fraudsters in Nigeria as part of a larger mail fraud, wire fraud, and money laundering conspiracy

small transfer to aboki account?

Let's not excuse crime. They have pled guilty. They are going to jail.

1 Like

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by clockwisereport: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbo lifestyle

Fortunately, there is no Igbo in the list

3 Likes

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by ZINNYBANKS: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Is it that whites don't steal or loot money in the US too they're always quick to fish out black who loot or do nasty things shey whites no dey loot too nii grin
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Biafraaa: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Jorussia:
substantial in d US.
You will just stay in Nigeria and open your mouth waaa. I guess Tinubu was lazy that's why he got into drugs too.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by clockwisereport: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
Yorubandits

Dem don criminality swear for this useless tribe

Stop this nonsense. Crime knows no tribe
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Skty: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Kaiser20:

In USA crooks like Tinubu suppose to be serving a 50 year Jail term, but urchins celebrate crooks as leaders

In Malaysia, probably death sentence sef or life imprisonment
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by ZombieSlayer1: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
igbo lifestyle
Aniekeme Etim, Raymond Ekevwo, Toluwani Adebakin, Mercy Abire and Emmanuel Ineh,

Where is the Igbo name here, you stupid cretin? Everybody knows which tribe is first in fraud in this country, and it's not Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by IbroMaka(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Sey person no fit transfer money in peace again?
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Freeze007(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
I must tell you that I bought the US with 10000$ for the good people of God's own people the land of Liberty which is Brotherhood of the Cross and Star,therefore there is no more USA but Leader Olumba Olumba Obu if USA is powerful let them prove their worth, to be clear, USA is Africa, I don't know who deceived you but you see me I can never be deceived in the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu still on still I will offer them that 10000$ if they would completely repent otherwise I shall take it by COMMAND...I don't intend to be boastful but I am sure BIDEN can hear this....This is the opportunity to make a law that forbids what the God they claim to serve forbids and continue with what God likes, you don't me to mention you know yourselves....Thank you for obeying in the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, you can add some OBU fruits to them as a Bonus

This is inspired by Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has

Jorussia:
substantial in d US.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by RapistOnBail: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU ARE JUST BEING MYOPIC. WHY DON'T YOU RECONFIGURE YOUR MIND FROM THINKING BAD ABOUT NIGERIA SO THAT YOUR EYES WILL OPEN TO SEEING THE ABUNDANCE OF OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA. HAVING A DUAL CITIZENSHIP DOESN'T GUARANTEE ANYTHING.

Your head no get much oil. Na y u no see reasons for dual citizenship
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Gboom: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
PointZerom:
Tinubu have you seen what the drug you introduced into the system is causing?
You are one of the dumb.est person on this forum.
Instead of you to refrain from commenting you chose to display your stupidity by derailing the thread.
I thought being one of the oldest members on this forum you should be wise more than this.

Crime in Nigerian blood is adamic in nature
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by ATLIEN2027: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Jestin:
They are giving us bad image abroad while Tinubu is giving us bad image back home
Typical brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient shallow empty thinking.
Re: US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering by Ykc2(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Lukman abiodun don carry nack nack enter Ugandan University dem don sack him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar / It Is 7 Years Since Rashidi Yekini Passed Away (Tribute Videos And Pictures). / Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.