Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,776 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election (9152 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Court Nullifies Akwa Ibom APC Guber Primary, Orders Fresh One, Excludes Udofia / Court Nullifies Taraba APC Guber Primary, Orders Fresh Election In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Simplythebest: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
What did u smoke today
Jones4190:
Umeadi of APGA will beat obi silly in Anambra in the presidential election. That's when they will believe structures matter.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by LiveWithIt: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

Labour first choice
PDP second choice
Sowore third choice
Abiola Fourth choice

APC /Tinubu/ change, next level, renewed hope people.. not amongst
Okay. Your opinion is useless to APC, find a seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Nnaworo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
This one no be news again na.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Eecho(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jones4190:
Umeadi of APGA will beat obi silly in Anambra in the presidential election. That's when they will believe structures matter.
You can stay in your south west and predict , you are not in Anambra . Not even Soludo will get a second term .I'm giving you grassroot info . There is no Igbo politician as popular as Obi now ! Take it or leave it .
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by deeva2: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
BossGerald:

The only looser in this election is the cocaine sniffing vendor thief'nubu...

Heaven and earth have rejected him.

Keep sniper way when the election starts rolling in..

Tinubu is your next president.

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by deeva2: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
OBI is doing the Lord's work to ease Asiwaju victory.. If you know, you know.

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Svoboda(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogatboy:

Institution that can only win Anambra because of Obi's legacy? Don't worry, you'll understand how the Easterns think and function by Soludo's nextelection. PDP was an institution in Anambra, you remember, okay

Apga was even more established and entrenched in anambra post Obi than during Obi. You forget the famous 21_0 trouncing in 2017 and 20-1 of 2021, all against Obi and his puppets.

Forget, apga di ka uka, and Soludo is already assured of his 2nd term. No amount of blackmail can stop him.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by asanausana91: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Next is Peter Obi.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Zetty177x: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Okay. Your opinion is useless to APC, find a seat.

If it was useless, u won't be responding swiftly...
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Zetty177x: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Labour party is beginning to display it's foolishness, like labor party, like obi. A party as useless as it's flag bearer.
Las las I see obi and his obiDENSE working for tinubu.

Court nullify Enugu labour party governorship primaries, you come call Obi inside. ...it's not as if he's contesting as a Governor...yalibas, una too hate o..don't let hate murder u
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by LiveWithIt: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

If it was useless, u won't be responding swiftly...
Still very useless, just bringing you back to you senses
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by LiveWithIt: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

Court nullify Enugu labour party governorship primaries, you come call Obi inside. ...it's not as if he's contesting as a Governor...yalibas, una too hate o..don't let hate murder u
Ok shinedu, oya go and collect salt
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Penguin2: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Svoboda:

You think LPs blackmail against apga can consume it? As far as Apga is concerned, it is like an institution, and Soludo is just one foot away from getting his second term.

The funny thing about you people is that you sit in Osogbo and argue with someone in Nnewi about what will happen in Anambra.

This was how we told you guys during the elections that Soludo will win the election; that APC despite buying all the stakeholders in the world, would still lose Anambra governorship election but you guys were arguing with us.

Now, we are telling you that Soludo has lost re-election even before his first term starts and you arguing again.

When una go get sense?
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by ogatboy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Svoboda:

Apga was even more established and entrenched in anambra post Obi than during Obi. You forget the famous 21_0 trouncing in 2017 and 20-1 of 2021, all against Obi and his puppets.

Forget, apga di ka uka, and Soludo is already assured of his 2nd term. No amount of blackmail can stop him.

Lol. Console yourself. APGA became useful after Obi used it. If Obi was contesting on another platform, he will win against APGA in the same state. Next Anambra election, you will understand better that APGA is ended
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by alimiadedayo1: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Tinubu...part of APC, which messed up for 7-8 years...which is enough for me. And even then, Lagos is not really better than before

Atiku...part of PDP...and part of the people who brought in APC.

Obi...part of PDP, and also has his issues.

To be honest, I won't vote for any one of them, and I am not going to. But the thing is , most of my social circle think Obi is the answer...and they are very enthusiastic about him, and most of them are not Igbos.
you ave not answered his question he said you should tell us the reason why Peter obi is the best candidate among them
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Svoboda(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:

The funny thing about you people is that you sit in Osogbo and argue with someone in Nnewi about what will happen in Anambra.

This was how we told you guys during the elections that Soludo will win the election; that APC despite buying all the stakeholders in the world, would still lose Anambra governorship election but you guys were arguing with us.

Now, we are telling you that Soludo has lost re-election even before his first term starts and you arguing again.

When una go get sense?

Thats the problem. You think my opinions render me as non igbo or non anambra? think well.

Not everyone is blinded by juvenile fantasies of a weak party winning a general election in a country of over 200 million with the highest ethnic and cultural diversities you can find anywhere.

Suddenly, Soludo has turned to be the devil because he voiced his opinion. Peter Obis online mob is now doing to him what the italian mobsters would have done to a traitor.

My friend, Soludo will win his 2nd term handsomely and the earth will not shatter.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Svoboda(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Console yourself. APGA became useful after Obi used it. If Obi was contesting on another platform, he will win against APGA in the same state. Next Anambra election, you will understand better that APGA is ended

Then do well to lecture me on why his puppets lost consecutive gov elections to apga?

Elections aren't about sentiments or fantasies. Its all about reality.

Apga is to anambra what the catholic church is to the italians.

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Penguin2: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Svoboda:

Thats the problem. You think my opinions render me as non igbo or non anambra? think well.

Not everyone is blinded by juvenile fantasies of a weak party winning a general election in a country of over 200 million with the highest ethnic and cultural diversities you can find anywhere.

Suddenly, Soludo has turned to be the devil because he voiced his opinion. Peter Obis online mob is now doing to him what the italian mobsters would have done to a traitor.

My friend, Soludo will win his 2nd term handsomely and the earth will not shatter.

If Andy Uba could get 40,000 votes in Anambra, I won’t be surprised to find someone like you.

And why be surprised when there are still about 39,999 of your kind left?

On Election Day, we will test your hypothesis.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by IranianSea: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alimogiri go show Peter Obi shaga grin grin grin

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you ave not answered his question he said you should tell us the reason why Peter obi is the best candidate among them

Well, this is my original comment that kicked off the whole show

.but the thing is, we need a viable means of getting PDP and APC out, and Obi, bad as he may be, is most people's idea of the best shot at it.

And yeah, note I said...'most people's idea'..not my idea.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by ogatboy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Svoboda:

Then do well to lecture me on why his puppets lost consecutive gov elections to apga?

Elections aren't about sentiments or fantasies. Its all about reality.

Apga is to anambra what the catholic church is to the italians.

No need to argue. Wait till next election.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Jones4190(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
Eecho:
You can stay in your south west and predict , you are not in Anambra . Not even Soludo will get a second term .I'm giving you grassroot info . There is no Igbo politician as popular as Obi now ! Take it or leave it .
because he goes again you leader right?
Soludo should be crucified for setting the records straight but PA Adebanjo should be protected at all costs for going against Tinubu.
You see the kind of people we are dealing with?
Tomorrow they'll say they are not voting based on sentiments.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Zetty177x: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
[sup][/sup]
LiveWithIt:

Ok shinedu, oya go and collect salt

Some yorubas nor fit get sense. I'm from south south and can never support Tinubu. Yorubas(some),are not so smart. This is no longer a tribe thing. We are in awolowo era. Nigeria is made up of other tribes apart from Ibos.and we are supporting Peter because we want a better Nigeria. Not because of tribe. An Edo man is contesting for the post of president on this current election,but edo people don't even know him ..they want obi.. this is not a tribe thing. Let that sink into ur dull brain. Suffer head
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by LiveWithIt: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zetty177x:
[sup][/sup]

Some yorubas nor fit get sense. I'm from south south and can never support Tinubu. Yorubas(some),are not so smart. This is no longer a tribe thing. We are in awolowo era. Nigeria is made up of other tribes apart from Ibos.and we are supporting Peter because we want a better Nigeria. Not because of tribe. An Edo man is contesting for the post of president on this current election,but edo people don't even know him ..they want obi.. this is not a tribe thing. Let that sink into ur dull brain. Suffer head
If you're dull and suffering blame your lazy father, tinubu is not the cause of your misfortune..as for me and my family I've made it big in this tinubu buhari regime..
So don't be lazy work hard and focus.
Nothing good comes from edo except cultism

Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Zetty177x: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:

If you're dull and suffering blame your lazy father, tinubu is not the cause of your misfortune..as for me and my family I've made it big in this tinubu buhari regime..

U just talk as if u are Gods. Did I mention the state I'm from? Is Edo the only south south State? Read well dull brain. What do u do? Are u male or female? How old are u? When u tell me these three things, I wil tell u ur networth and what u do

U might even be worth just a thousand naira
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Zetty177x: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:

The effects of APC gover
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by LiveWithIt: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Zetty177x:

U just talk as if u are Gods. Did I mention the state I'm from? Is Edo the only south south State? Read well dull brain. What do u do? Are u male or female? How old are u? When u tell me these three things, I wil tell u ur networth and what u do

U might even be worth just a thousand naira
Hahah dullard, spits on your dead Brain. Now I know you networth. You live less than a dollar a day sorry, just don't be lazy
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by Eecho(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jones4190:

because he goes again you leader right?
Soludo should be crucified for setting the records straight but PA Adebanjo should be protected at all costs for going against Tinubu.
You see the kind of people we are dealing with?
Tomorrow they'll say they are not voting based on sentiments.
I don't know PA Adebanjo and I don't care about who supports who . Support who you like , it's within your right . If Osibanjo was on the ballot , I don't thinking Obi would have gained this much popularity. The people want someone they can hold accountable. A vibrant leader who can at least talk to his people when things go wrong . Someone who is less corrupt .
You are probably a youth who don't even know where your next meal is coming from but you are obviously wearing the garment of tribalism. I have noticed that most of you who argue on this forum are jobless in your dirty environment but Nairaland gave you the opportunity to be faceless . Tinubu did well in Lagos ! No right thinking person can deny that . But Tinubu is old , and not all that healthy . Its a plot but as usual tribalism won't let some of you see it .
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by buckeyemedia: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jones4190:
ESN will be sent after labor party members in the state.
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by BossGerald: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
deeva2:

Keep sniper way when the election starts rolling in..

Tinubu is your next president.

Your iragbiji village union president grin
Re: Court Nullifies Enugu Labour Party Governorship Primary, Orders Fresh Election by hamza1aarinade: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wetin happen here , i think they are all Angels here Wetin happen here , i think they are all Angels here ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: No Remedy For 25 Former Lawmakers - PDP Insists / Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, / Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.