Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter (21231 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

We only did traditional marriage
So traditionally as an igbo man, the kids belong to the man
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Helpout12345:

This is my fear for the little girl too. What the mother is up to in Lagos must be known before you can be comfortable to leave the girl with her. This is why she was supposed to discuss this with you the father before taking her away just like that.

You both have equal custody rights over the children but it's better the children stay where they will be well catered for, irrespective of any emotions.

Where is she staying in Lagos, what type of work is she doing? What dangers can the girl be exposed to? All these are important considerations to consider

Sometimes some ladies just take irrational decisions over emotions.

I have seen a case where a lady took her daughter like this to Lagos just because of emotions, only for the husband and family to later find out she was doing ashewo work in Lagos and the daughter was being exposed to her work.

Plenty for portharcourt
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

We only did traditional marriage
That's the real wedding
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Helpout12345:

My advise is this.

1. Tell your mother-in-law and her family that they should tell her to bring your daughter back and do things the right way. Let them know you must know your daughter whereabouts and know how her welfare will be taken care of before you can allow her take the girl. Your message will surely get to your wife through them.

2. Give her few days to get back to you. If she gets back to you, discuss your concerns with her. Collect the address in Lagos where she stays with your daughter, visit them to see things for yourself.

3. If she refuses to get back to you, approach welfare system in your state and fight it legally.

She has no rights to take your daughter to a place you don't know or cannot see or visit your daughter as required. Just as she knows where to visit her sons with your mother, you also have equal rights to know where your daughter is, her living condition and all that.
Illegal business people are always scared of exposing their whereabout
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ulunne777:

Exactly.She did it the wrong way but its for the best.
That baby girl should be under her moms watch to avoid stories.
My neighbour ( single mum) , have two girls that all got pregnant at home. Mothers are not good in bringing up kids

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Validated:
Oga, please, read this SLOWLY, AGAIN & AGAIN

No woman carry sugar for her waist. No woman can give your children more love than their mother. Even, your own mother cannot. I am not an advocate for divorce and I believe you can work out your differences, no matter how deeply entrenched they are. Even if it is infidelity. Are you perfect? Bring back your wife JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDREN. They are a priceless gift from God. A woman that gave you triplet cannot kill you, because she would need both of you to train them. Mind you, your mother could go home to rest with God anytime. Go and reconcile with your wife and see the joy your children will grow up with.

JUST FIND A WAY TO BRING HER HOME FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN

Do not create a deeper gulf in your family by going to police, lawyer, welfare, etc. Work on your marriage. Thtee wonderful words in every relationship are Sorry, forgive , and love.
Can you say, I am SORRY?
Can you forgive her? Just tell her!
Do you still love her? Just say it

Your next action:
Stop the fight, Text her and say, "Dear, please, I am sorry, I forgive you because I still love you and the children". Hear what she replies. These words work wonders in marriages.

By the way, I read your other topic about you and your wife. It all boil down to your lack of Finance. N55k is too small for your family of 5 plus your mother. Get other source of income sir
They wife left him to go into the street in order to carter for the kids
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Pimine: 4:02am On Nov 18, 2022
mardis:
Leave the girl child with her now. You have the two boys already in your custody allow her take care of the girl. It seems she is capable of doing that. Before you'll go and marry another woman that'll come and turn her to housegirl. And besides she will be more safer under the watchful eyes of her mother. Aren't you afraid of all this child molestors and abusers?
Wrong. She will grow up to be a bitter feminist with no idea of how to make a home if she grows up without her father in her life. Moreover, she's more likely to be sexually abused by any of her mum's numerous randy boyfriends in the future.

According to the OP, she's only been in Lagos for 3 months and she's got no relatives there. Is she working? If she is, in whose care will the 3 year old girl child be?
She is safer with her father in my opinion. E fit be hookup she dey do for lagos sef, who knows?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jmichael259(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I only read the initial tale, that OP posted .....

He could have sent subsequent updates, that I am not aware of. ..........

What point(s) are you trying raise ....... You know this dyslexic person, is also an illiterate............

Both rushed into the marriage (pressure from girl's mother due to pregnancy)

Op's salary of 55k is meagre and he didn't secure extra income source.

Pregnancy decided to be triplets (wahala pro max for them)

Young lady decided to contribute only nagging and fighting to the extent his uncle and family members wanted to oust them from the compound as they're tired of noise and separating fight.

Instead of finding job or business, she was threatening to abandon the children.

She left wt d gal, bt threatening to dump her with him as he wasn't giving her as much as she wanted.

He didn't succumb so she dumped her.

She went to lagos 3mths, no known job or residence and just came 2 kidnap d gal for only God knows why.
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
jmichael259:

Both rushed into the marriage (pressure from girl's mother due to pregnancy)

Op's salary of 55k is meagre and he didn't secure extra income source.

Pregnancy decided to be triplets (wahala pro max for them)

Young lady decided to contribute only nagging and fighting to the extent his uncle and family members wanted to oust them from the compound as they're tired of noise and separating fight.

Instead of finding job or business, she was threatening to abandon the children.

She left wt d gal, bt threatening to dump her with him as he wasn't giving her as much as she wanted.

He didn't succumb so she dumped her.

She went to lagos 3mths, no known job or residence and just came 2 kidnap d gal for only God knows why.

Why would someone earning ₦55K, have sex without condoms..........

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jmichael259(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Why would someone earning ₦55K, have sex without condoms..........

Comfortably skips women responsibility and your bitter soul doesn't care about the life of a little baby in this christmas and election period.
So it is the person with zero income that has right to sex without condom and kidnap a 3yr old girl into unknown circurmstances?
Why wasn't she bringing her own 55k to add? At least they're both "landlords" with caring grandmothers and other family members available, rent and some part of food is covered.
Bitterness against men won't do you any good in life.
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
jmichael259:

Comfortably skips women responsibility and your bitter soul doesn't care about the life of a little baby in this christmas and election period.
So it is the person with zero income that has right to sex without condom and kidnap a 3yr old girl into unknown circurmstances?
Why wasn't she bringing her own 55k to add? At least they're both "landlords" with caring grandmothers and other family members available, rent and some part of food is covered.
Bitterness against men won't do you any good in life.

What just pinched you ........

Of what use is bringing children to the world, that one cannot financially cater for ........ They never asked to be born .........

Always look for your size, when you want to have children.........

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jmichael259(m): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:

What just pinched you ........

Of what use is bringing children to the world, that one cannot financially cater for ........ They never asked to be born .........

Always look for your size, when you want to have children.........

You can help find the lady and ask her to look for her nagging, zero income size next time.
Was he unable to provide for them in the story or did he, his family & the girl's family beg u for help catering for the kids?
Why is ur bloodthirsty mind not concerned about the only issue at hand which is the safety of the abducted child? What is the lady's psychological condition? Is she mentally and financially balanced in a strange land she arrived just 3months? Why did she have to lie and sneak away with the baby this time around? Is she doing this for a good reason or is something/somebody coercing her? Haven't we heard of people hurting or trafficking their own kids for financial reasons or just to get back at their ex?
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2022
jmichael259:

You can help find the lady and ask her to look for her nagging, zero income size next time.
Was he unable to provide for them in the story or did he, his family & the girl's family beg u for help catering for the kids?
Why is ur bloodthirsty mind not concerned about the only issue at hand which is the safety of the abducted child? What is the lady's psychological condition? Is she mentally and financially balanced in a strange land she arrived just 3months? Why did she have to lie and sneak away with the baby this time around? Is she doing this for a good reason or is something/somebody coercing her? Haven't we heard of people hurting or trafficking their own kids for financial reasons or just to get back at their ex?

When you deprive a mother, the love and presence of her children......,...

You just turned a loving mother, into a beast .......
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jmichael259(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:

When you deprive a mother, the love and presence of her children......,...

You just turned a loving mother, into a beast .......

When and how was she ever a mother nevermind loving? By opening her legs without any efforts to fend for the kids? Or is it by abandoning them thinking she will punish the guy into begging her sorryass to come back but he managed the weight?

At what point was she deprived the presence of those children? Did anybody chase her away or snatch the kids from her? Did anyboby force her not to come back to the family? Does anybody stop her when she comes back to see them? Do you not see an ulterior motive in her having to lie to her own mum to abduct the child this time around? Where is she keeping the little girl without any relatives or confirmed job in lagos? How safe is the child among her roommates, boss, clients, neighbors?

You see how mad and twisted your thinking has to be trying to defend a useless woman?
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2022
jmichael259:

When and how was she ever a mother nevermind loving? By opening her legs without any efforts to fend for the kids? Or is it by abandoning them thinking she will punish the guy into begging her sorryass to come back but he managed the weight?

At what point was she deprived the presence of those children? Did anybody chase her away or snatch the kids from her? Did anyboby force her not to come back to the family? Does anybody stop her when she comes back to see them? Do you not see an ulterior motive in her having to lie to her own mum to abduct the child this time around? Where is she keeping the little girl without any relatives or confirmed job in lagos? How safe is the child among her roommates, boss, clients, neighbors?

You see how mad and twisted your thinking has to be trying to defend a useless woman?

You see your warped mentality......... Always woman shaming and blaming the feminine gender.........

What arrangements did he put in place, ensuring the rules of joint custody, was adhered to ..........

No matter how bad a pancake tastes, it would still have 2 sides .........
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jmichael259(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:

..Always woman shaming and blaming the feminine gender..

No matter how bad a pancake tastes, it would still have 2 sides .........

Exactly, so, where is the 2nd side of the responsibility pancake? He has shelter and little income to start with, where is ur bitch friend's contribution?
My grandma acquired lands, supported the training of cousins and nephews even though grandpa had a high paying job in those days. My ma acquired lands, NCE, Bachelor's and master's degree even though my pa was also a govt officer. Where's ur bitch friend's contribution?
Kiss ur ass with the emotional blackmail & feminine gender bullshit. You see men nowadays have decided to be bitter feminist too & allow y'all reap whatever as e dey hot.
It's all woman blaming to confront a lady's uselessness with the truth and i gladly do it a million times a day even if it kills y'all.
WAS THERE ANY DENIAL OF CUSTODY ISSUE? WERE THE KIDS TAKEN FROM HER? HOW ABOUT THE CHILD'S SAFETY NOW?
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2022
jmichael259:

Exactly, so, where is the 2nd side of the responsibility pancake? He has shelter and little income to start with, where is ur bitch friend's contribution?
My grandma acquired lands, supported the training of cousins and nephews even though grandpa had a high paying job in those days. My ma acquired lands, NCE, Bachelor's and master's degree even though my pa was also a govt officer. Where's ur bitch friend's contribution?
Kiss ur ass with the emotional blackmail & feminine gender bullshit. You see men nowadays have decided to be bitter feminist too & allow y'all reap whatever as e dey hot.
It's all woman blaming to confront a lady's uselessness with the truth and i gladly do it a million times a day even if it kills y'all.
WAS THERE ANY DENIAL OF CUSTODY ISSUE? WERE THE KIDS TAKEN FROM HER? HOW ABOUT THE CHILD'S SAFETY NOW?

If the children are emotionally balanced today, both parents, would reap the benefits..........

The problems you create today, is waiting to bite you tomorrow.........

He clearly denied her access, hence her plan...... He is now busy crying wolf.........

I am not a man of many words, but enough to buttress my points .............
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jmichael259(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:

He clearly denied her access, hence her plan...... He is now busy crying wolf.........

Well, she wasn't denied access no matter how you force that scenario in your head.
She was fighting everyday in the compound, started threatening to abandon the kids instead of finding job or business then, she went away with only the girl before she also decided to dump her too. Thinking the guy will suffer for it but nobody send her papa throughout all her childish actions and outbursts. So she vamoos to lagos and suddenly return in 3mths. Nobody stopped her taking the kids to her village for the weekend even though the guy wasn't home from work. Infact, the guy freely directed her on the phone. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANY CUSTODY ISSUE? WHAT IS A JOBLESS LADY DOING IN LAGOS IN JUST 3MONTHS WITHOUT ANY RELATIVES OR KNOWN ADDRESS THAT SHE HAS TO KIDNAP A 3YR GIRL? TRAFFICKING? PROSTITUTION? RITUAL?
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
jmichael259:

Well, she wasn't denied access no matter how you force that scenario in your head.
She was fighting everyday in the compound, started threatening to abandon the kids instead of finding job or business then, she went away with only the girl before she also decided to dump her too. Thinking the guy will suffer for it but nobody send her papa throughout all her childish actions and outbursts. So she vamoos to lagos and suddenly return in 3mths. Nobody stopped her taking the kids to her village for the weekend even though the guy wasn't home from work. Infact, the guy freely directed her on the phone. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANY CUSTODY ISSUE? WHAT IS A JOBLESS LADY DOING IN LAGOS IN JUST 3MONTHS WITHOUT ANY RELATIVES OR KNOWN ADDRESS THAT SHE HAS TO KIDNAP A 3YR GIRL? TRAFFICKING? PROSTITUTION? RITUAL?

You seem to know so much about their story..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Married Men: Who's Your Next Of Kin And Why? / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.