Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,773 members, 7,969,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94426 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
This has been the best week for me in 2 months. . . . .all the jigsaws i had with fx just fell into place. i knew how a trend starts and i knew 6 out of 10 times retracements occur once a trend starts but what eluded me was always the reversal. Thank God i think i finaly got it nailed down. . . . .800 pips in one week. . . .never done that before. Leading big time in the fxopen pamm competition and strategicaly positioned for some major pips next week. . . . what a week. . . i thank God. I also want to thaNK traders on this forum who questioned my calls and make me re evaluate myself. . . .A BIG THANK YOU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
swiftz:

@frenchman, dat,s nt a bad analysis.thumbs up.

My dear, that's my system. CHART PATTERNS.

people may criticise it but it works well for me.

ofcourse it's not fail proof.

whenever i get it right, the result is mega.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2011
swiftz:

No vex jare, i was offline most of today, got some offline things to handle. sad

Anyways yes you can add me on your Y! Messenger.

My username here @hotmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2011
Am in the market again (10:57pm, 13/10/2011). My position is short for EU and GU. I will check my profit in the morning but I know am not going for much profit. At least 30-40pips from each currency pair. That's my own analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^

Same here, 40-50pips expected of these 2 pairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2011
Too many egocentric people here. That is why I like Naijababe. She knows the stuff but does not have the chip on her shoulders that many traders are carrying here. Na wa o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^

Do you have a trade call?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
unclenna:

Am in the market again (10:57pm, 13/10/2011). My position is short for EU and GU. I will check my profit in the morning but I know am not going for much profit. At least 30-40pips from each currency pair. That's my own analysis.

is there any reason in particular why you entered those positions @ 10;57pm??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Naijababe,pls i nid d book,my email is e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by swiftz(f): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^, i wil send it to u in few mins tym.

@honeric, bin tryin to add u, nt wrkin out. Mine is swiftz02 @ y! com
can u add me?pls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
already making 30pip for EU and 10pip for GU just after one hour[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2011
swiftz:

^^^, i wil send it to u in few mins tym.

@honeric, bin tryin to add u, nt wrkin out. Mine is swiftz02 @ y! com
can u add me?pls.

swiftz02@yahoo.com or?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2011
To all that may want to know: my system is jut simple, I combine stochastic 933 exponential with 1hr or 4hrs chart. that's it.. I don't use robot or EA. THE MAJOR CURRENCY i TRADE IS EU and GU. Let me give you my little secret: I trade EU and GU cos both move in the same direction.
I don't go for many pips as many pople here do, I only go for 20 to 50pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2011
honeric01:

^^^
Do you have a trade call?

I do not give trade calls, and that is because I do not consider myself an expert. I do not trade for profit anymore. I develop strategies for institutional traders now, so all my trading is geared towards that. Getting paid $5,000 to $10,000 per strategy for me is a lot better than sweating it out on the charts on a daily basis. So what I practically come here to do is to acquire knowledge. I am a student, not a teacher.

When teachers dey here, student like me must give way. Maybe one day I will become a teacher, and what I will be doing is dishing out trade strategies, not trade calls.  

In any case, if you trade the Dow, you should be looking to Go short as the market has actually got to a long term resistance level of 11557. You could place a Sell Limit way up closer to 11557 or if your account can handle it, you can go short here and prepare for any drawdowns to ride it all the way down to 11000 initially and perhaps 10300 in a trade that will take a full month to probably unravel.

Subject to approval from the in-house expert on Dow trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2011
the range for eurchf is 12419 and 12335. . . . . .everytime is goes up just short it until it falls to price 12257. . . . .silver's tp is still 2626. . . . . .audusd has joined the league of pairs that have shown reversal signs and the range is 10224 and 10130. . . everytime it goes up, short it till price capitulates to price 9904. usdjpy is till very much bullish for at least 400 pips. . . .no shaking. . . . . . eurusd hasn't shown any reversal signs but considering almost all the euro pairs are doing so it wont be long before it starts it's own, . . . i'd rather stay away from the pair. same with gbp usd but if price falls to 15526 then all bets are of and we can expect some range movements until price declines to 15255. . . . . .eurcad is in a prime position for a nice short. . . the range is 14114 and 13847. . . this range can be traded until price eventualy falls to 13599. i am just waiting for usdchf to hit tp of 8841 before entering eurcad trade. eurnzd is also in a prime position to be shorted for a 300 pip fall. . . . .sweet. . . .next week is going to be nasty. . . . .any thoughts on this?. . . . . .anyone?. . . . no?. . . . .really? . . . . . damn!!!!1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2011
stagger:

I do not give trade calls, and that is because I do not consider myself an expert. I do not trade for profit anymore. I develop strategies for institutional traders now, so all my trading is geared towards that. Getting paid $5,000 to $10,000 per strategy for me is a lot better than sweating it out on the charts on a daily basis. So what I practically come here to do is to acquire knowledge. I am a student, not a teacher.

When teachers dey here, student like me must give way. Maybe one day I will become a teacher, and what I will be doing is dishing out trade strategies, not trade calls.  

In any case, if you trade the Dow, you should be looking to Go short as the market has actually got to a long term resistance level of 11557. You could place a Sell Limit way up closer to 11557 or if your account can handle it, you can go short here and prepare for any drawdowns to ride it all the way down to 11000 initially and perhaps 10300 in a trade that will take a full month to probably unravel.

Subject to approval from the in-house expert on Dow trading.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, you get paid to develop strategies and you say u be student? abeg jor o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2011
@chuks4380,na odiaero u dey open dat ur mouth yab abi,u knw when dis thread start?U jst enta dis thread dey yarn anyhow,Tell dat ur mentor,make im open new thread to market im spinner,moneyspinner ni,moneyroller kor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2011
[b]Am out of the market with EU 29PIPS and GU 11pIPS. I need to catch some sleep. Good 9th traders. I wish you more pips.[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2011
@frenchman,pls how can i get that Encyclopedia of chart patterns from u?@pip love-vendor,pls help me with any material u can,forex don hammer 80k before,am not going back unprepared,currently attending babypips.com school of pipsology,pls anyone with gud materials/ebooks on fx shoud send to me,email is e_laconi@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2011
pip love-vendor:

the range for eurchf is 12419 and 12335. . . . . .everytime is goes up just short it until it falls to price 12257

I agree with the EURCHF analysis. It is in consolidation right now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 1:08am On Oct 14, 2011
pip love-vendor:

the range for eurchf is 12419 and 12335. . . . . .everytime is goes up just short it until it falls to price 12257. . . . .silver's tp is still 2626. . . . . .audusd has joined the league of pairs that have shown reversal signs and the range is 10224 and 10130. . . everytime it goes up, short it till price capitulates to price 9904. usdjpy is till very much bullish for at least 400 pips. . . .no shaking. . . . . . eurusd hasn't shown any reversal signs but considering almost all the euro pairs are doing so it wont be long before it starts it's own, . . . i'd rather stay away from the pair. same with gbp usd but if price falls to 15526 then all bets are of and we can expect some range movements until price declines to 15255. . . . . .eurcad is in a prime position for a nice short. . . the range is 14114 and 13847. . . this range can be traded until price eventualy falls to 13599. i am just waiting for usdchf to hit tp of 8841 before entering eurcad trade. eurnzd is also in a prime position to be shorted for a 300 pip fall. . . . .sweet. . . .next week is going to be nasty. . . . .any thoughts on this?. . . . . .anyone?. . . . no?. . . . .really? . . . . . damn!!!!1

i saw the post, they banned you lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by chuks4380: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2011
@LaconicINC for a very smart person which you claim to be, that was a very foolish thing to say. The young man is not my mentor and with his knowledge base, he may never be. that am new here does not make me new in the game neither does your few posts make you old in the business. Am not here to insult anybody cos I wouldn't want anybody to insult me but just like i said earlier, it's a free site and it's a free world, so if you have any problem with that, deal with it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 14, 2011
Gold which way grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2011
for now the direction of EU and GU are directionless. I think I have to close my Laptop and wait till 9am - 12pm 9ja time to really determine where to position my trade. I wish you happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by swiftz(f): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2011
Good morning all.

@honeric, added u. Tnx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2011
^^ U and Honeric should go to the romance section grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by dareF: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2011
This week has been great for me 500pips+, 5%+ of my account already on EU and UChf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by chuks4380: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2011
@adiaero, gold is usually quiet at this time. Maybe you wait till market open in the US to get a clear direction moreover this is second Friday and nothing major really happens on second Fridays. All the same, good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2011
My chart pattern analysis for eur/cad

well formed ascending triangles on the weekly and 1hr chart.

I look at things from the bigger picture. It pays more to look at things from the bigger picture.

The first chart below is a weekly chart.

I have 2long positions already. my target is 1.4300. Targeting the yellow resistance line.

Ascending triangles are very reliable in an uptrend. The one on this weekly chart is in a downtrend.

so i'll watch and see how price reacts to that resistance line when it gets there.

2nd chart is equally eu/cad but on 1hr.

I'll call this a classical ascending triangle. formed in an uptrend. Since it's a continuation pattern,

we expect price to head north. So for those who want to trade this pair, wait for price to break the resistance line, and let it

test it before you long.

I hope this helps those who are already in the trade.

NB: none of these chart pattern rules are cast in concrete. Anything happens in forex.

Pls don't hesitate to question my analysis. I just hope i'm right.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2011
Of AAAAALLLLLL the Forex forums in the world that I've participated on, it is only on a Nigerian forex forum that I've seen (a few) human beings who get angry when other people celebrate their successful trade calls, calling it bragging/pride -- instead of supporting/learning/enquiring from them.

The blessing/purpose of having a forum like this is that instead of trading and suffering alone as most of us have been doing, we can find individuals who seem to be CONFIDENT in their system, analyze all their trade calls that were successful, compare with our own charts/system for those periods, and hence improve our own entries and do better in future. At least that is how I've gained IMMENSELY from this thread (I'm sure others too) -- even though I already traded OK before coming here.

Instead, we have the odd non-productive individuals here who would concentrate on the negative attitude of forever critisizing those who proclaim success, in the hope of killing all enthusaism on the thread.

Honestly, I wish that people who post here would be only those who were serious about trading or at least learning how to trade. I've noticed that whenever we have this problem, the individuals who express these attitudes tend to be self-admitted non-traders or failed traders (Yet they sabi trading advice more than everyone else).

PLEASE, people who can't contribute and choose not to learn from the primary objective of this thread i.e. FOREX TRADE ALERTS should not feel under pressure to clog up the pages for others, with their critisizms of people who have the courage to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (100)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.