Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,752 members, 7,969,206 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94424 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
odiaero:

^^GU fall? make we see

Be careful with that expectation. Na bull side me i dey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Pro02: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
kindly help with the e-book my e-mail is falorepaul1@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
naijababe:

Be careful with that expectation. Na bull side me i dey.

Am on Bull with u, am just refering to what honeric1 was saying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
still holding my audusd shourt to 10035. . . .usdchf to 8851 and usdjpy for 400 pips. . . . .looks very very good so far. . . .hope it stays good. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ naijababe and frenchman mke i still see this book na, femiexel2002@yahoo.com

thnks peeps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by khayc(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
@frenchman i have been waiting for the ebook naija babe shared,please can u mail it to me?mbonuchiedu@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
I swear i love the market today. . . . . .trying to confuse me but i'm smarter. . . . .i think grin. . . . . . usdjpy stalling. . . . .usdchf not meeting target before retracing to make us think the short move is over. . . . . . .eurcad playing delay tactics. . . . .audusd tanking without any major consolidation or retracements. . . .although i'm in the short trade. . . .i'm shocked at the pace it's tanking. . . eurusd and gbpusd showing first signs of slowing down and actualy reversing. . . . . .what a day!!!!. . . .you've got to love this game. . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
Good day for me on the Dow. I guess I will start looking at the longer time frames a lot longer. Had been waiting since Monday last week for this. I remember telling someone sometime of Wed or Thurs last week to place a Sell Limit order close to 11600; hope the person took it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
what can make audusd even better is a hard retracement since it is at a minor support point. i entered with two lots. . . . .exited one in anticipation of a retracement. . . .if it doesn't then i just let the remaining lot ride to 10035. . . . .but if it does retrace then it another opportunity to enter again. . . . .what a day!!!!. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Good evening PIPle in the house. Hope all iz well?

Well, I am here with a potentially nice position on the Gbp-Chf currency pair. It is a buy position with a prospective pip gain of 260 pips and a SL of 120 pips. It is a 1:2 and a seemingly good one to enter.

Apart from the triggers highlighted in my attached chart below, there are several other confluent factors that line up to support this entry, so I think it might just work out fine. However, as it is with forex, we can never be sure of any outcome as this biz is a game of probabilities, so I will advise you take this position with proper money management; don't lose your shirt on one trade!

Until there is an update to this position, of I find any other one to post, have a lovely night and profitable trading day ahead. Lose responsibly!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
since i exited one lot of the audusd trade. . . i have decided to invest it by going long on my ongoing usdjpy trade to make 2 lots. . . . .let's keep our fingers crossed. . . . .

p.s. . . . .points of resistance/take profits for the usdjpy trade are. . .7767. . . . .7927. . . . . 7999. . . . .8108. . . .these points can be used to scalp if going long term is not your thing. . . . .let's all convene together to hope this comes to reality. . . . you've got to love this game. . . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
I'm not a guru when it comes to trading gold.

Though i've been stalking it for sometime now.

The chart pattern it has formed is quite interesting.

This is a rising wedge in a downtrend. Which is a continuation pattern.

So price is expected to break off from below.

i'll sell when price[b] successfully [/b]breaks and tests the blue support line. Preferably the 4hr.

Equally notice that price is in a downward channel (the two black lines) which is bearish. So we can't say we're trading against the trend if we go short.

so far i'm yet to spot any chandle stick formation telling us price is heading south except for the double top on the 4hr.

This is what my chart pattern analysis is saying for this pair.

I hope i'm right.

Pls don't hesitate to point out if i'm wrong in my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 1:12am On Oct 18, 2011
cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2011
cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:22am On Oct 18, 2011
i enjoy all comments here. Am an intraday trader meaning i make my analysis and decisions using 4hrs to 15mins chart. Though sometimes i look at daily chart. Trade EU and GU wit caution because according 2 their respective charts d markets r overbought n soon will retrace. What these two currency pairs r doing nw is trying 2 move downward n will gradually do that. I think my bias 4 d two pairs this wk is sell on d short term. Like i said b4 am an intraday trader meaning i don't spend more than 24hrs in d market. Unclenna.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:05am On Oct 18, 2011
Like i said before my bias for EU and GU for this week is short. According to daily chart of stochastic osilattor exponential 933. Based on this I just entered the market to sell EU and GU at price: GU 1.5787 (ENTRY TIME 3:52am tuesday 18th) and EU 1.3765. Am taking my profit at 38.2 Fibonacci line for the two pairs. this is just my analysis and is liable to only me. Pls you can comment on it.
REM: To make it in forex, make it simple.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 5:11am On Oct 18, 2011
just entered gu short with one lot. . . . .tp. . . . .15659. . . . a bit risky for me 'cause i did not wait for all my usual requirements to complete. . . . . i'm feeling like daredevil today. . . . .you've got to love this game grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 5:16am On Oct 18, 2011
the 1hr traders are pushing the  GU AND EU up but soon the will take profit and fundamentals for the week will take place. My bias is still sell. For now I have -16 and -24 for the two currency pairs but I have th volume to stand it.
Lessons in forex:
1. For you to win and become successful you have to make it simple. The more indicators you put on your chart the more confuse you become and the more you make wrong decisions.
2. For you to win in forex you must make up your mind to lose first. You have to take every trade you place in the market as a sacrificial lamb. Dont always put your mind in your loss if not you may jump out of the market early
3. For amature traders, I encourage you to use stop loss.
UNCLENNA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 18, 2011
unclenna:

the 1hr traders are pushing the  GU AND EU up but soon the will take profit and fundamentals for the week will take place. My bias is still sell. For now I have -16 and -24 for the two currency pairs but I have th volume to stand it.
Lessons in forex:
1. For you to win and become successful you have to make it simple. The more indicators you put on your chart the more confuse you become and the more you make wrong decisions.
2. For you to win in forex you must make up your mind to lose first. You have to take every trade you place in the market as a sacrificial lamb. Dont always put your mind in your loss if not you may jump out of the market early
3. For amature traders, I encourage you to use stop loss.
UNCLENNA.

Even mature traders use stop loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meshpips(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2011
Zeddicus:

Even mature traders use stop loss.
I kinda like the way he said it. Maybe he only cautioned the less experienced ones and not the mature for a single reason - THE MATURE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH SCARS TO KNOW THAT THE USE OF STOP LOSS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE! Guy, them nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. I strongly advice that trades be protected, not necessarily by using hard stops. Forex is a game with TWO outcomes-win or loss, break or bounce, range or trend, buy or sell. A contigency plan put in place in the event that the expected fails should NOT be outta place. In my opinion, that's the smart way out. Rob Booker has a book titled "STOP LOSS IS FOR SISSIES" I suggest that traders take out time to read it. Ralph Vince also has very good books on portfolio management formulas. I think it is high time Africans started reading. Its disheartening how uninformed most people are in this region of the world. The day I heard one lecturer say " . . . if you want to keep a secret, write it in a book and send it to Africa", I made up my mind to be different! People only pay for their ignorance. The Bible also re-iterates same in clear and concise terms " . . . my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" (Hos4:6). Truth be told, your suffering in this market is unnecessary. He who walks with the wise soon becomes wise. Never feel bad to pay for quality information and education. Buy the truth and sell it not. Do have a nice trading day. Meshach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 18/10/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell = 1.5890, TP= 1.5850 SL= 1.5920

Sell = 1.5760, TP= 1.5720 SL= 1.5790

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy = 1.5790 TP= 1.5830 SL= 1.5760

Buy = 1.5650 TP= 1.5690 SL= 1.5620

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 18/10/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell = 1.3900 TP= 1.3860 SL= 1.4020

Sell = 1.3775 TP= 1.3815 SL= 1.3745

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3805 TP= 1.3845 SL= 1.3775

Buy = 1.3600 TP= 1.3640 SL= 1.3570

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2011
Wetin dey happen here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2011
I need Thousands of Dollars and Euros today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2011
watch out for usdchf. . . . .it should start falling around price 9066 and 9085. . . . .nice points of entry since they are the closest to it's defined trendline. . . . what a day. . . .

p.s. i think eurnzd is also ripe for a nice fall to 17050. . . . . . sweet grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2011
by 3:50am or there about i entered EU n GU market 2 sell @ 1.3765 for EU and 1.5787 For GU. and by 9:46am am out of d market wit 67pip profit for EU and 51pip profit for GU. According 2 1hr chart at least 20pips can stil be made frm d two pair if u sell(As at 10:18am 18/10/11). Hey but don't trust me. Do your thing ur way n critically analyse my analysis. UNCLENNA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2011
EU looking upward movement, but i will wait for 4hours candle to close first
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by cristog120: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2011
sell eur/usd for at least 50 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Unless ur name is Sell Podoski, i wonder what u are talking about
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
stagger:

Good day for me on the Dow. I guess I will start looking at the longer time frames a lot longer. Had been waiting since Monday last week for this. I remember telling someone sometime of Wed or Thurs last week to place a Sell Limit order close to 11600; hope the person took it.

Bobo winner niyen grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
Am waiting till 1:00pm and 1:30pm grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
For now am not in the market till 1:30pm. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by cristog120: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Unless your name is Sell Podoski, i wonder what u are talking about

are u there? i hope ure watching

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.