Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Please Beware Of This Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of This Guy (1320 Views)

Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. / Guys Please Beware Of This Loan Company. They Are Fraud!!!! / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Guy by kokon(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
December is around the corner, abeg nor fall prey to scammers around ooooo

Re: Please Beware Of This Guy by Abrahamweb(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lies,you are one of these loan app

4 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Guy by BigYash: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Kokon loans scam grin.. Show us the group where he scammed you..
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy by kokon(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abrahamweb:
Lies,you are one of these loan app
He scammed someone very close too me and lied that he did transfer and up till now we have not seen or received any alert. Just helping others so they won't be a victim like my friend but if you chose to ignore pls be my guest to doubt...
Re: Please Beware Of This Guy by kokon(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Kokon loans scam grin.. Show us the group where he scammed you..
This is no loan app thing, if u chose not to believe na ur luck. Below is one of the fake alert he did of recent... He has some many patterns to scam people...
Take my advise if u don't want to fall a victim

Re: Please Beware Of This Guy by BigYash: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
kokon:

This is no loan app thing, if u chose not to believe na ur luck. Below is one of the fake alert he did of recent... He has some many patterns to scam people...
Take my advise if u don't want to fall a victim
Noted bro.. Sorry for misunderstanding you earlier. Them go soon catch am

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Guy by kokon(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
He goes from one platform to the other claiming he is into poultry or he's a travel agent or he is into real estate, sometimes bureau de change....
I have people on twitter who also testified that they were once a victim of this guy. They also shared the picture to other social media platform, just looking out for my brothers and sisters here so they won't fall victim of the wicked person

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms / Tension In Uyo As Woman Found Headless In Banking Layout / Us Tops Scammers List, Nigeria Is A Distant Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.