Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,108 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Setting Boundaries Is Important In Every Relationship. My Experience Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Setting Boundaries Is Important In Every Relationship. My Experience Today (427 Views)

In My Current Relationship, my guy and I retaliate a lot / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Boundaries Is Important In Every Relationship. My Experience Today by SPAMBOX7: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
There's this girl I been smashing we good friends. So today she called that she's bored at home and coincidentally I was chilling at a spot in my zone and I told her to come through.

Few minutes later she called that as she dressed to come, her sisters dressed and followed her. As she called they With her.

She said she wanna discharge them to go back but I should help her. She said once I see her calling I should end the call and call her back that something came up so they shouldn't come again and then they will all go back then she will find a way and come meet me alone. We played, they got discharged and she is here with me as I type.

Nice idea huh?
Who gave her that idea? Nobody
That is to say women know what they doing. They know who to play stupid and who to actually act right with.

She knows if she brings those girls Imma really tell them something came up and discharge all of them cos I have done it before. So this time she chose use her head.

So what's the lesson here?
In this life always set boundaries with people. Not just women alone but every living thing including your dog.

Every adult know what they doing if they are treating you like trash or acting stupid, giving attitudes etc then you the one to be blamed. Not them. Cos you allowed it. No two ways.
Ciao

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gyys Stop .marrying All These Super Wise City Girls / White Female Stripper Is Clearly Loving The Full Naughtiness / “Where Are Your Parents?” – Netizens Reacts As Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.