Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,523 members, 7,937,486 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Do Nigerians Shop Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do Nigerians Shop Online? (1226 Views)

How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Nigerians Shop Till They Drop In London / Why Can't Nigerians Shop Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by florababy2(f): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hi guys,
pls,how do nigerians shop online?I have seen nice stuff online but anytime i want to purchase,am being asked 4 my credit card number.Its like Nigeria has been dropped out of the global market. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by kulaShaker(f): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
but how did you expect to pay for the goods without a card?
i for one never shop online, i tried a few times, but when it got to that final stage i tucked my card firmly back in my purse, cause i am way too scared of identity theft these days.
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by hedgesfun(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
Kularshakar,
If you do not make purchase with your credit card that is if you really have one then why did you get it in the first place. Technology is meant to be utilised fully and simply because we have more bad people that good in the country or simply because we have lots of disability as online stuff is concerned does not meant we should be cut out of the global village
FloraBaby if you don't have a credit card and you need one to make purchase online then you can contact me to help you however if you do h ave one and you don't get to use it cos they don't allow Nigerians, then you should try mail or phone order I believe all your problems will be solved
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by enolase(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2007
Florababy2,

I am the owner of http://www.epaypanel.com. I provide online payment services in various forms. With Epaypanel.com, there is nothing like a rejected payment, because in today's world, distance and geographical location is not a barrier.

Simply visit the website and see what's there.
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by kulaShaker(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2007
hedgesfun:

Kularshakar,
If you do not make purchase with your credit card that is if you really have one then why did you get it in the first place. Technology is meant to be utilised fully and simply because we have more bad people that good in the country or simply because we have lots of disability as online stuff is concerned does not meant we should be cut out of the global village
FloraBaby if you don't have a credit card and you need one to make purchase online then you can contact me to help you however if you do h ave one and you don't get to use it because they don't allow Nigerians, then you should try mail or phone order I believe all your problems will be solved

what is this one on about? i have a credit card does not mean i have to use it everywhere for every Tom , D  Ick and harry to swipe my Identity. I can choose where and how i use it. when i go out shopping in stores i use it, i become wary about using it on line because certain undesirables hijack reputable websites and steal people's info so what is your problem really? are you the mouth for all businesses? or do you have a sinister interest you want to protect? what's your prob? and why is your knickers all in a twist over what i decide to do with my credit card?

the way you are offering to give this  girl you do not know from Adam a hand with purchasing stuff is sounding very suspect.

Nairaland  grin full of desperados grin grin people are not stupid here ok angry
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by OrderBay(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hello,

You can go to www.orderbay.com.
They provide services for people that want to shop on-line.
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by kaysmith(f): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2007
abeg bros

why not enter GTB and obtain their mastercard, l got mine free after opening a current account with them, l later

credited it with $100 since l wanted to buy a crack for a softrware online and the remaining $10 to unlock a game

peace
Re: How Do Nigerians Shop Online? by niyyie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Tastee Fried Chicken On Fire Again / Use This Business Idea To Make Money / Challenges Of Operating A Cyber Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.