Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys (788 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys by Playloaded: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
After weeks of no communication, an employee reaches out to his boss with an apology while narrating how he found out about his pregnant girlfriend’s affair with multiple partners.

A Twitter user identified as Ajebo Danny took to the platform to share snapshots of his conversation with one of his workers who had ghosted him.

According to the chat, the employee found out that his girlfriend had been throwing herself at her married ex-boyfriend.

The heartbroken man found out the truth about the affairs with multiple men from his girlfriend’s friend who had a fallout with her.

See the chats below …

https://www.playloaded.com/man-depressed-he-finds-out
Re: Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys by dawnomike(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Terrible to say the least... If you by chance find a good woman, biko! Dnt let her go cos there are now few!!!

Same advise to ladies; Husband materials are few, but boyfriends are many out there... So hold that good bros well.
Re: Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys by jerryunit48: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
See ehhhh… fear Nigerian women
Re: Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys by Eyinju112(f): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
If those write ups were true, I feel for him and I’d advise he gets back on his 10 toes... And I pray God heal his broken heart... Women are literally the reason why some men are cold and don’t know how to love anymore.....I pray God fills his heart with love so he can start all over again with a good woman cry I pray God gives him something to start up with to compliment his wasted effort and love. Honestly this is real too much for him embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys by tolufase: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is what you get when you try to privatize public LovePeddler. It is obvious she has been doing it before now but the guy was too naive to know that he is dealing with an advanced prostitute

1 Like

Re: Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys by PerfectStranger(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Women - 2

Men - 1

(1) (Reply)

Only For Ladies! Can You Marry A Wealthy Gay. / Only A Divorce Will Help I Know, But I’m Scared To Let Her Go / Should I Accept The Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.