Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,877 members, 7,938,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta (870 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by kfasian: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
Bretheren,

After all that the government has done to stem the Niger-Delta crises, it still have refused to go.

Can someone join me lets pray for the Region as God that created it is equally able to keep it in peace.
Re: Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by IDINRETE: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
are you sure prayer is what is needed

i think the government and all the big oil corporations should DROP schools, hospitals, good roads, adequate medical facilities, good transportation, jobscompensation for the pollution of the area other social amenities there.
Re: Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by IDINRETE: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
are you sure prayer is what is needed

i think the government and all the big oil corporations should DROP  schools, hospitals, good roads, adequate medical facilities, good transportation, jobscompensation for the pollution of the area other social amenities there.
Re: Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by pilgrim1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
IDINRETE:

i think the government and all the big oil corporations should DROP schools, hospitals, good roads, adequate medical facilities, good transportation, jobscompensation for the pollution of the area other social amenities there.

Even so, amen.
Re: Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by kfasian: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
The bible says that there is nothing that prayer canot do.

Why not let us try it first.
Re: Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2007
I pray the Peace of the Lord reign therein, and May God touches the heart of our able leaders/Government to do the right thing at the right time. Amen. wink cheesy
Re: Drop A Prayer For The Niger - Delta by Linusman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
Point of correction, the government is yet to do enough, militarily and developmentally!

(1) (Reply)

Destiny / Bulus Anthony / What Is Worship All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.