Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo (22071 Views)

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / You Have Senators’ Endorsement, I Have Their Votes, Ndume Tells Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by BabaO2: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Somebody over rating himself, Tinubu can't go so low to a factional 'fidie' leader for endorsement. Somebody that has never offered himself to be voted for throughout his fringe political career. He should stop disturbing us with his rambling and ranting

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Vello(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/obis-endorsement-i-wont-hold-meetings-with-tinubu-atiku-ayo-adebanjo/
On this cantankerous old hag, I believe that stupid people grow old too. And, wisdom is not a bye product of old age. Awon àgbà radarada, ayirada, akotileta! Even if you won't support the Yoruba candidate, hold your irrelevant enforcement and keep mum!!! I'd be ashamed if I were your direct offspring.

On Obituary, I don't hate him personally but on the basis of his many atrocities, I know he is a man on an ethnic mission. He's a serial liar, a cheat, religious bigot, unrepentant tribalist, divisive element, selfish and greedy who does not understand team spirit as exposed in PH by the despicable manner he undermined his party's gubernatorial candidates chance. Too petty and pretentious as well as Pandoramically corrupt!

I'd renounce my citizenship the day such personality becomes a President of my great country.
For his plan on Nigeria, HOLY GHOST..... FIRE!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toprealman: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Chief Ayo Adebanjo is one among elder statesmanship that mean well for Nigeria tongue
The last of his type left, sadly.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Sannisege: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
This one is just seeking attention. When a PDP wing endorses PDPlite.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toprealman: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vello:

On this cantankerous old hag, I believe that stupid people grow old too. And, wisdom is not a bye product of old age. Awon àgbà radarada, ayirada, akotileta! Even if you won't support the Yoruba candidate, hold your irrelevant enforcement and keep mum!!! I'd be ashamed if I were your direct offspring.

On Obituary, I don't hate him personally but on the basis of his many atrocities, I know he is a man on an ethnic mission. He's a serial liar, a cheat, religious bigot, unrepentant tribalist, divisive element, selfish and greedy who does not understand team spirit as exposed in PH by the despicable manner he undermined his party's gubernatorial candidates chance. Too petty and pretentious as well as Pandoramically corrupt!

I'd renounce my citizenship the day such personality becomes a President of my great country.
What's ethical mission?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by benjaminlawson(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Baba we the reasonable Yorubas who are not being blind folded by ethnic sentiment are solidly behind you as our father whom we looked up to for right direction. If you want to corrupt yourself baba, I know these people have stole enough to achieve that, but thank God for integrity and uncompromising stance. God grants you long life to continue to lead Yorubas in the in the right path all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by compton11(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Its senseless people like you that don't wish any goodness for Yoruba . Greed and hatred for another tribe is making you support a sick old man to govern a nation like Nigeria.
Sorry,this is witchcraft.
Orue!!!
mumu and dumb ass nigga u are,so only tinubu is the candidate running against Obi?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Danniedpastor(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
compton11:
mumu and dumb ass nigga u are,so only tinubu is the candidate running against Obi?
Enjoy yourself
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Adexgentle005(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

They have scorecards due to the bolded.

Governance is no guess work, you cannot build something on nothing.

How do we rate and score this person your propose who has no past experience, empirical records and antecedents...?

Do you propose we just asking people out of the blues and for what sake, incompetence ?
Scorecards or no scorecards they are all thieves. Peter Obi just happen to be the lesser thief. Governance is no guess work as you said and that’s why none of them had good record to be in this presidential race

To be honest, I’d have love another candidate apart from Peter Obi because its Igbo turn. Don’t get me wrong Peter Obi is good, but he isn’t that man the igbos need as presidential candidate.

Sentiments apart igbos deserves to produce the next president of this country but because of cabals and some elites we both know that won’t be possible.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Godszilla: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Even if we set aside equity n fairness. How does a normal functioning human mind support APC n Tinubu or PDP, it defies logic n reasoning. Why wud one decide to continue on this same path that APC has set.its scary,tragic n sad.

Suffering or hardship is not tribalistic,bigotry or sentiment.

Obi is not a saint, every reasonable person knows this but his the best of the bad bunch. I wonder y yoruba didn't wan osibanjo that man is an intellect.

Y is it that the heart of black men is evil n wanting to pull everyone down along with it. It hurts,it really do - Nigeria could or should b a great country

bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/obis-endorsement-i-wont-hold-meetings-with-tinubu-atiku-ayo-adebanjo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by benjaminlawson(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vello:

Are you a Yoruba man? If you are, I doubt your genuineness, because we Yorubas we have respect to our elders, this is our trade mark. But for you to abuse an elderly man because of disagreement with him on political issue speaks volume of whom you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Celly2020: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
May God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Adexgentle005(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Exactly exactly

The same thing I'm telling these Obi supporters projecting Obi as saint and better than the rest. If truly they are tired of the career politicians rulling Nigeria then we should try a fresh person who hasn't tasted governorship position before

They are just projecting Obi because he's their tribes man nothing more. Reason why he will not win apart from the fact that his party doesn't have structure and he's from the minority region
You are right bro. But I understand their plights. It’s the Igbo turns no doubt about that but I’d have prefer another candidate apart from Peter Obi.

At least a candidate that can win the heart of the northerners to some extend. But it is what it is. Let me just fold my arms and see how things unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by ojietu: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
uote author=ALTERNATEID post=118548611]This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement. [/quote]

E pain an
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by moyoct14(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
“To a hungry person, every bitter food is sweet. When the preferable is not available, the available becomes preferable!” ― Israelmore Ayivor

I have said many times that most people don’t realize how badly those who have ruled in Lagos over the past 23 years don’t care about Lagosians. That’s backed up with facts in this article

https://medium.com/@mmoyosore/the-signature-lagos-blue-rail-line-project-epitomizes-all-that-is-wrong-with-nigeria-bd85e630d625
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Gbemini(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Any candidate this man endorse will surely lose as usual... The man na bad luck

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Marpol2021(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.
another urchins spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Zzxx(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
God bless your generation pa Ayo Adebanjo, you're indeed an epitome of truth,God bless you once again....thanks for saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by compton11(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Enjoy yourself
and go fvck yourself
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Bonijy04: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Who is he, he doesn't add any voting strength than his house hold.
Baba hold yourself, We move

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Vello(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
benjaminlawson:

Are you a Yoruba man? If you are, I doubt your genuineness, because we Yorubas we have respect to our elders, this is our trade mark. But for you to abuse an elderly man because of disagreement with him on political issue speaks volume of whom you are.
Same way your horrifying disrespect to the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu is anti yoruba culture.
In Yoruba land, when an agbalagba ba nse langbalangba, ti won hu iwa ibaje, a ma si igba fun iru won ni. Agbaiya ni baba yi!!
I'm part Yoruba man and when old men act foolish, the young can correct them.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Bigchristo: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

This man is a very patriotic Nigerian who want the best for our dear country, there’s no point of being a double standard person just make your point simple and straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Vello(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
toprealman:

What's ethical mission?
Whats "ethical mission?"
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Anetorfavour: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
May God continue to bless this man , money can not buy his conscience

He sees light for Nigeria under the able leadership of his Excellency Mr Peter Obi

He has endorsed Peter Obi and we shall follow him and vote Peter Obi
They said after BBN the Obidient movement will melt like ice block. Months after BBN d movement is even more stronger and standing strong. Abeg to all obidient in d house 1 keg of palm one for d sunday things
One love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Britishpea: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Chief Ayo Adebanjo is one among elder statesmanship that mean well for Nigeria tongue

How
Old are you? If you are above 25, then it is idiotic to think you are. Ayo Adebanjo is fighting a personal battle and not your fight.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Lauraobd1: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
History will be kind to this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Offpoint1: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
chiefolododo:
Obi--- first position (25m+

Tinubu----2nd position(22m+)

Atiku ----- 3rd position
Max vote Tinubu will get Wil be 500k

Mark this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by drlateef: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
temitope27:
Unfortunately obi will fail

Paa Adebanjo………Oluleee!!! Gbosa!!!! He is always a loser. That’s very comforting. Obi will be losing with his brother Paa Adebanjo.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Kaiser20: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
According to chief Ayo Adebanjo Integrity LO KAN, the Yoruba LO-KAN IS DEAD.
PETER OBI REPRESENT A PROGRESSIVE NIGERIAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by poseidon12: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
God bless you sir. Good man. True Nigerian patriot. Don't mind all these tribalists that want Nigeria to disintegrate.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by bennyflipy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
chiefolododo:
Obi--- first position (25m+

Tinubu----2nd position(22m+)

Atiku ----- 3rd position
grin grin

If Obi gets 5 million votes I am gifting you 20k
Una eyes go clear in February grin
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Faposky95: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
When we hear the facts, we ......
Wat better legacy than to give to whom it's worth.....
Yo....Hau....Igb......
How come it's not balanced...?!

Some call it politics....!!!
Full meaning....?
Cheat via deception, power.....et al

Don't dig the SE really, but coming from an elder ......
It smells .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Policemen Fighting In Lagos / Abandoned Recreational Center Built By DESOPADEC In Isoko Delta State (Photos) / Achike Udenwa: "Igbo Presidency 2023 Is Arrant Nonsense"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.