Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo (22070 Views)

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / You Have Senators’ Endorsement, I Have Their Votes, Ndume Tells Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by bennyflipy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Offpoint1:

Max vote Tinubu will get Wil be 500k

Mark this
The kind of shock that'll come down to your spine in February ehn.

But I don't want to hear rigging sha
grin
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by ifihearam: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
chiefolododo:
Obi--- first position (25m+

Tinubu----2nd position(22m+)

Atiku ----- 3rd position

IF WISHES WERE HORSES BEGGARS WOULD RIDE.

ANYWAYS TO DREAM IS FREE.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by QuikMedia: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Holy Ghost will not fire Anything: May God Forever Forbid BAT Thing.

Let All Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. Make Sure to relocate to Ghana you are better off there
Vello:

On this cantankerous old hag, I believe that stupid people grow old too. And, wisdom is not a bye product of old age. Awon àgbà radarada, ayirada, akotileta! Even if you won't support the Yoruba candidate, hold your irrelevant enforcement and keep mum!!! I'd be ashamed if I were your direct offspring.

On Obituary, I don't hate him personally but on the basis of his many atrocities, I know he is a man on an ethnic mission. He's a serial liar, a cheat, religious bigot, unrepentant tribalist, divisive element, selfish and greedy who does not understand team spirit as exposed in PH by the despicable manner he undermined his party's gubernatorial candidates chance. Too petty and pretentious as well as Pandoramically corrupt!

I'd renounce my citizenship the day such personality becomes a President of my great country.
For his plan on Nigeria, HOLY GHOST..... FIRE!!!!!!
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by guychidile: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
On point PA
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Inosky: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
livinbygrace:
Baba go rest make we hear word .As far as South West is concerned ,you have no electoral value and that’s why all the candidates you have been supporting always lose .Jagaban is the Next President.

Urchin detected. I pity your generation.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by searchlight: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.
He's more relevant than your entire generation in the nigerian polity. Urchins hate to hear the truth. too bad
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
This is a true elders statement
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by chiefolododo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Offpoint1:

Max vote Tinubu will get Wil be 500k

Mark this
I didn't just type.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Truthdeypain: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Scorecards or no scorecards they are all thieves. Peter Obi just happen to be the lesser thief. Governance is no guess work as you said and that’s why none of them had good record to be in this presidential race

To be honest, I’d have love another candidate apart from Peter Obi because its Igbo turn. Don’t get me wrong Peter Obi is good, but he isn’t that man the igbos need as presidential candidate.

Sentiments apart igbos deserves to produce the next president of this country but because of cabals and some elites we both know that won’t be possible.

Well I agree with most of your submissions.

My only question is there any such thing as a best president from the IGBOs.

Well you are entitled to your opinion sha. My support for Obi is stemmed from the fact that he may be better there is no guarantee anywhere.

Tinubu and Atiku can't even be in the conversation.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Truthdeypain: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Scorecards or no scorecards they are all thieves. Peter Obi just happen to be the lesser thief. Governance is no guess work as you said and that’s why none of them had good record to be in this presidential race

To be honest, I’d have love another candidate apart from Peter Obi because its Igbo turn. Don’t get me wrong Peter Obi is good, but he isn’t that man the igbos need as presidential candidate.

Sentiments apart igbos deserves to produce the next president of this country but because of cabals and some elites we both know that won’t be possible.

Well I agree with most of your submissions.

My only question is there any such thing as a best president from the IGBOs.

Well you are entitled to your opinion sha. My support for Obi is stemmed from the fact that he may be better there is no guarantee anywhere.

Tinubu and Atiku can't even be in the conversation
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Reference(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.

But are his reasons not patriotic? Are they not true?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toprealman: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vello:

Whats "ethical mission?"
You mentioned that in your post. I'm seeking clarification.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by VULCAN(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
This type of graphic design was popular in Nigeria in the early 80's

Instead of upgrading your skills you are trying to collect money from people.

Why are Nigerians like this??
Stabdeda:
A star has no hiding place
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by xukwaa: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2022
You could have become our president if it was easier...na everybody dey chase clout for Naija both known and unknown
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Vello(m): 5:34am On Nov 21, 2022
toprealman:

You mentioned that in your post. I'm seeking clarification.
You may need to read again. I didn't say anything "ethical mission"
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by kenedy175(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Tell that to Tinubu and Atiku. They should also rest since you know people deserve rest at old age
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2022
The position occupying by this man should have been given to someone who reason much better. He is fighting for igbos instead of his people and occupying a position that is meant to fight for Yorubas rights. Does he think igbos cares about any Yoruba man? They don't even care about Nigeria and are not fighting for Biafra now because of Obi's presidential ambition. Atiku is one of the leading candidates and someone who could win. As a matter of fact, Buhari is not giving any real support for APC candidate in order to make that possible for his fellow Fulani brother from PDP to win and if Obi wins today, important positions will be shared between igbos and Hausas and like during GEJ Yorubas will be marginalized again. So how is your fighting for igbos in this coming election benefits Yorubas if not whatever you have been promised?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Invest4growth: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Politics involves talking to the right people or power brokers who can deliver votes.. To be a force then you must have foot soldiers and you must be able to pint out people you have assisted to win elective positions in the bast and above all your own electoral successes
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Shevchenkko: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2022
temitope27:
Unfortunately obi will fail
Lol. This urchin is still deceiving himself that the shaky shaky drug lord would win.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Oksman(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Yorubas don't castigate their elders. Be warned.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Dracas: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2022
temitope27:
Unfortunately obi will fail

You're seeing it from the perspective of the failure that you are
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Dracas: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Pa Adebanjo may just be the last upright stsatesman standing
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toneroforever(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2022
Real Omoluabi. Maximum respect.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toprealman: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Vello:

Same way your horrifying disrespect to the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu is anti yoruba culture.
In Yoruba land, when an agbalagba ba nse langbalangba, ti won hu iwa ibaje, a ma si igba fun iru won ni. Agbaiya ni baba yi!!
I'm part Yoruba man and when old men act foolish, the young can correct them.
And you don't think putting yourself out despite your obvious dwindling capabilitiesis unacceptable and requires the young people to correct the atrocious act?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toprealman: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Vello:

On this cantankerous old hag, I believe that stupid people grow old too. And, wisdom is not a bye product of old age. Awon àgbà radarada, ayirada, akotileta! Even if you won't support the Yoruba candidate, hold your irrelevant enforcement and keep mum!!! I'd be ashamed if I were your direct offspring.

On Obituary, I don't hate him personally but on the basis of his many atrocities, I know he is a man on an ethnic mission. He's a serial liar, a cheat, religious bigot, unrepentant tribalist, divisive element, selfish and greedy who does not understand team spirit as exposed in PH by the despicable manner he undermined his party's gubernatorial candidates chance. Too petty and pretentious as well as Pandoramically corrupt!

I'd renounce my citizenship the day such personality becomes a President of my great country.
For his plan on Nigeria, HOLY GHOST..... FIRE!!!!!!
You used the highlighted words bro.... how come you are no aware you said those words?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by colonelwealth(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/obis-endorsement-i-wont-hold-meetings-with-tinubu-atiku-ayo-adebanjo/

God bless Pa Adebayo.
He is a man of principle and may God bless him....this is where one expects other people who claim to be upright to join him and make it count when the truth matters for the good sake of Nigeria.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Babinski: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Chief Ayo Adebanjo is one among elder statesmanship that mean well for Nigeria tongue

Adebanjo is pursuing a personal agenda with an attempt to coat it in nationalistic colours. Everyone knows he is always in anti-Tinubu camps in every election in the last few years.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Vello(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
toprealman:

You used the highlighted words bro.... how come you are no aware you said those words?
How does "Ethnic mission" turn to "ethical mission"? And, is that your basis for your erroneous "dwindling capabilities" postulate?

Having said that, the handwriting is on the wall that your beloved obituary is, aside other sinister considerations is on a failed ethnic mission.
This cretin called Obi has 3 major support base and they comprises:
IPOB
Yoruba nation and
Endsars apologists.
Even the illiterates knows the ethnic connotation of this and there's no further explanation to be granted on that.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by toprealman: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Vello:

How does "Ethnic mission" turn to "ethical mission"? And, is that your basis for your erroneous "dwindling capabilities" postulate?

Having said that, the handwriting is on the wall that your beloved obituary is, aside other sinister considerations is on a failed ethnic mission.
This cretin called Obi has 3 major support base and they comprises:
IPOB
Yoruba nation and
Endsars apologists.
Even the illiterates knows the ethnic connotation of this and there's no further explanation to be granted on that.
In your wisdom, your folly shows.
Have fun son.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Poleski: 4:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Pa Ayo Adebanjo is a man of principles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death / Gani Adams: We Monitored Wakili's Activities For Months Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.