Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,237 members, 7,923,180 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij (3018 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Ikennaford: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mentholated:

The way we men see women atimes surprises me. Anyone that is above 18 and read this story already knows what is happening here.

All these surprise visit and going through phones are not necessary. Oga visit Nigeria if you need to be there and not to monitor a full grown adult who has chosen her path in life. A path that does not include you.

A woman you called your wife left you in Canada and came back to Nigeria and you are thinking of surprise visit. A woman that no longer care how your sexual needs are being met.
You are the only sensible person here, but make your head no go swell... Op is a simp and doesn't have options, maybe he's ugly, no offense op,, but your action is weak, because of a cheating wife you wanna spend over $5k to surprise her, you be full blown simp.... Get a girl pregnant In Canada.you go deh ok
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:
Hi everyone. I'm a popular moniker on the Politics section, however, I am currently going through some turmoil in my marriage. I cant use my main moniker because of politics ish...

Few years ago (about 4 years now), I moved to Canada with an F1 Visa. At that point, I was only 28 and married with the woman I loved. We had a daughter. However, While I was in school doing my MSc, my wife came in the second year as a dependant, together with our baby. A little over a year, she started complainning about the mundane and boring lifestyle we were living in Canada. I convinced our stay in Canada is not forever, as I equally planned to move back home once I saved enough and had a child while we stay so the baby can be a citizen. Figured she could no longer cope, and perhaps the Winter wasnt really helping matter. Because of her, I wasnt staying in a Shared appartment and was paying heavily for rent, bought a decent TV so she could occupied herself with that while I am in school. Despite her mum's and family pleas, she turned deaf ears decided to move back to Nigeria, a situation I didnt find so comforting because I became terribly lonely after she left. I started working shortly after my program and made plan with her family to set her up in business in Nigeria.

Early this year, my guys back home started telling me how they often see her in club royale partying with friends. I didnt take this serious untill I started to noticed some strange whenever I called her. She stopped doing video call with me without reasons, and there are times when we would have plan to have some sexy talks on phone during the night and she would dissapoint. I asked her about the party things and she excused that with loneliness. I planned to go visit Naija by December because I missed my daughter and wife too, but tbh, I dont know the situation of things as I am scared my wife has probably been cheating on me. And I have not inform her yet of my coming home.

Your heart will be panting right now in the abroad !

Was she virgin before you married her?
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by grandpoh(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
The fact she insisted on coming back to naija raise a lot of questions.

Why did she come in the first place?
Was she working in Nigeria before you brought her in?
Was she just home while in Canada?
Who insists on coming back to naija when you have your kid and hubby with you what other business could you possibly have in naija?
Do you know her well before marriage?

I feel she’s just a typical naija woman who just wants to spend money and live fine without working.

I’m just happy for you cos if she hadn’t come back she would’ve made life hell for you in Canada.

The chances that she’s cheating is high.
Just get yourself together and don’t inform her of your coming.
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:
Hi everyone. I'm a popular moniker on the Politics section, however, I am currently going through some turmoil in my marriage. I cant use my main moniker because of politics ish...

Few years ago (about 4 years now), I moved to Canada with an F1 Visa. At that point, I was only 28 and married with the woman I loved. We had a daughter. However, While I was in school doing my MSc, my wife came in the second year as a dependant, together with our baby. A little over a year, she started complainning about the mundane and boring lifestyle we were living in Canada. I convinced our stay in Canada is not forever, as I equally planned to move back home once I saved enough and had a child while we stay so the baby can be a citizen. Figured she could no longer cope, and perhaps the Winter wasnt really helping matter. Because of her, I wasnt staying in a Shared appartment and was paying heavily for rent, bought a decent TV so she could occupied herself with that while I am in school. Despite her mum's and family pleas, she turned deaf ears decided to move back to Nigeria, a situation I didnt find so comforting because I became terribly lonely after she left. I started working shortly after my program and made plan with her family to set her up in business in Nigeria.

Early this year, my guys back home started telling me how they often see her in club royale partying with friends. I didnt take this serious untill I started to noticed some strange whenever I called her. She stopped doing video call with me without reasons, and there are times when we would have plan to have some sexy talks on phone during the night and she would dissapoint. I asked her about the party things and she excused that with loneliness. I planned to go visit Naija by December because I missed my daughter and wife too, but tbh, I dont know the situation of things as I am scared my wife has probably been cheating on me. And I have not inform her yet of my coming home.

Na una toror be dat. When you met her as a club girl what did you expect would happen in future?

You didn't marry a wife material but a club material because I don't see why any reasonable woman will abandon a cool life with her husband abroad and choose to come and be clubbing in Nigeria if she's not a club wife.

If you come back and Dem package disease give you, you take it like that.
"I like them hot and sexy" na him dey kill una. Hot and sexy wan continue her parole now, you dey complain. Make I hear word o.

3 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by mokset123: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

NB: for clarification F1 in this case is a study permit. I used this so everyone could understand since F1 is mostly common in the USA
Please do dna I am not sure that kid is yours

1 Like

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Lee99: 12:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Ikennaford:

You are the only sensible person here, but make your head no go swell... Op is a simp and doesn't have options, maybe he's ugly, no offense op,, but your action is weak, because of a cheating wife you wanna spend over $5k to surprise her, you be full blown simp.... Get a girl pregnant In Canada.you go deh ok
Even if he's ugly, who goes for looks these days? Man is in Canada for God's sake, a free loving country where almost anything goes, dude can fvck whoever he pleases over there and can get girls easy since he's student, he's just a simp living in denial, I would never even allow my wife return back to Nigeria, if she did then it would be the end of the marriage, OP you dey migrimo

2 Likes

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by frozen70(f): 3:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Naijapolitics03:

NB: for clarification F1 in this case is a study permit. I used this so everyone could understand since F1 is mostly common in the USA

She could be enjoying her freedom and doesn't want to miss her click that's why she decided to rush back home

When next you visit, take to her parents and ask her in the presence of her parents why she doesn't want to relocate with you

Whatever her reasons, it doesn't make sense

Therein on the presence of her parents, tell her that you want her to be staying with her parents because the stories of the dirty lives she has been leaving is bringing shame to you

After that, just stand up and leave and go back to your base

She will be the one to search for you

As for your daughter, she will be safe and fine

1 Like

Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Na wa
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by Mercury12(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Another wahala undecided
Re: Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij by nazicartel(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You're underestimating a Nigerian woman's love for glorious gbola.
The guy deh underate women. My ex deh travel from Lagos to Abj for Sex only ooo. Still flex me when I'm not financially sharp and will still meet up with work very early on Mondays... When she stopped coming weekly. I knew she had found another person and excuses started flying. From her flight fee to this to that .. I just deh smile...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be The Reason He Acts This Way? / See This 200$ Amazon Gift Card I Received from a US Client / Are Nigerian Girls Humourous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.