Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,259 members, 7,934,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Want Argentina To Lose All Matches In World Cup – Messi’s Doctor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Argentina To Lose All Matches In World Cup – Messi’s Doctor (369 Views)

Messi Guides Argentina To Another Copa Final / World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Argentina To Lose All Matches In World Cup – Messi’s Doctor by Xprincemalcolm: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lionel Messi’s doctor, Diego Schwarzstein has said that he would want Argentina to lose her three group matches in Qatar.

In other words, he would not want Argentina, his country, to win the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Despite sharing a great relationship with Messi, Schwarzstein does not want the 35-year-old to win the FIFA World Cup in his career.

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/i-want-argentina-to-lose-all-matches-in.html

1 Like

Re: I Want Argentina To Lose All Matches In World Cup – Messi’s Doctor by Cancri: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Xprincemalcolm:
Lionel Messi’s doctor, Diego Schwarzstein has said that he would want Argentina to lose her three group matches in Qatar.

In other words, he would not want Argentina, his country, to win the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Despite sharing a great relationship with Messi, Schwarzstein does not want the 35-year-old to win the FIFA World Cup in his career.

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/i-want-argentina-to-lose-all-matches-in.html
hmmm.
When your village person becomes your doctor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Link To Watch Fifa Match Free / José Mourinho Wants FIFA To Prevent African Players From Representing Countries / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.