Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. (53792 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Goodzinny:
You would have bought suya.
Aboki dey touch suya with same hands WEY them take de touch their preeeek.
So it's a No-No to buying suya

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by mrkings84(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
#1800 catfish pepper soup would full a plate..complete fish. What do we have now?.. just a head...a tiny fish head.

Still some people will vote APC for continuation of economy declinement. Sufferment no dey tire some people.

Must everything be about APC?
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ictplotter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why are they calling this fish cat fish instead of pig fish? Very dirty type of fish I hate it with passion.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Ashirioluwa: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
How much is 1800? Is it upto £5? undecided could anyone explain please?

The naira is the local currency here in Nigeria, so converting naira to GB pounds has little or no meaning to the average Nigerian because we are paid in naira and spend naira to purchase our daily necessities.

We will start thinking about the pounds once we are in the UK.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
Zonefree:
Please add "Graphics" for the headline. undecided
grin grin go and sin no more..

Anyways a kilo of cat fish is 1400 here.. cheesy
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

The naira is the local currency here in Nigeria, so converting naira to GB pounds has little or no meaning to the average Nigerian because we are paid in naira and spend naira to purchase our daily necessities.

We will start thinking about the pounds once we are in the UK.

I only asked a simply reasonable question grin turns out no one knows

Atleast you tried answering, apparently one must be a nigerian or live in nigeria before asking question on how much 1800 is in ££. Weird..

Why then are %80 of nigerians always complaining of how the prices of commodities in nigeria has gone up because of the dollar exchange? Is the dollar local currency in nigeria? Or has nigerian become the USA? grin you are foolish aren't you?
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by DaveHarry(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nigerian and proudness be like 5&6; why would you buy dis for dat amount in d 1st place. The look of it is a write-off sef.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
DaveHarry:
Nigerian and proudness be like 5&6; why would you buy dis for dat amount in d 1st place. The look of it is a write-off sef.
Sorry your Excellency.
Pls did you by any chance bother to the part where I said it wasn't seen,that I ordered it as takeaway?

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
DaveHarry:
Sorry your Excellency.
Pls did you by any chance bother to read the part where I said it wasn't seen,that I ordered it as takeaway?

Just asking.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Sammy101111(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
I can’t even buy it even if it is 500 Naira
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by spartachico(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
leemao
my lagos people how far
shey na fish be this abi fish pikin grin grin grin
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Starhearts: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:

We went for outing.

Will u keep quiet
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Pat081: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:

We went for outing.
are you not going back home after the outing? you should have bought it and take it home to cook it yourself you don't know the type of water they use they just let you waste your money n time
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
The way u look so will u be addressed... I rest my case
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Starhearts: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:
This small thing for #1800 the peppersoup was like flood.

I just wasted my money because after some few sips,we all abandoned it.

Diz #700 @ ogba, Lagos
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by adexoramo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na you pepper soup dey hungry na
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

When you have excess money.

This is how you spent it by throwing it away tongue

I must admit I'm very wasteful. Using up to 5k to smoke colorado everyday. Starting from today, I will never smoke Colorado again.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I must admit I'm very wasteful. Using up to 5k to smoke colorado everyday. Starting from today, I will never smoke Colorado again.

You never start

As I am typing now, one wrap dey my hand right now tongue
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Nobleou(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tell us u bought a fish head and not catfish...

MODIFIED: Why u cum hype head of 900 to 1,800 na?
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Starhearts:

Will u keep quiet
Cc:
Zonefree cheesy cheesy cheesy
He authoritatively told me to keep kwayet.
Lolz see me shaking my feet.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Akuruoulo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
NA FROM GUTTER THEY CARRY THE WATER FROM ?
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by occfx: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:
This small thing for #1800 the peppersoup was like flood.

I just wasted my money because after some few sips,we all abandoned it.

You have been scammed pls, don allow yourself to be scammed in 2023. That's how they package old stuff and sell to masses
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Bantu10: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
This ahnie can lie for Africa. Tueh!!

All her threads on NL na so so lies
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by vhykeeytor(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:
I took my kids out in order to celebrate my girl child this evening after coming out from the mall.

After taking some drinks and merriments,we ordered for catfish peppersoup,the head preferably as takeaway.

I feel it's really not worth the price,not only was it tasteless,it was also sandy like it was not properly cleaned before cooking it.

The price is Okay. If you want full Catfish pepper soup, it is between 3-5k.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by bitplanet(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
some days ,a good outdoor treat is all you need in the family,sadly our commercial food vendors re not regulated and we have seen the increased rate in food poisoning
Bukkyalaaya post=118regulated 581813:
What a fish,you should have buy the fresh one,take home then prepare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You never start

As I am typing now, one wrap dey my hand right now tongue

I done comot body. I nor smoke today
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by drewcee: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
That fish, we eat it for 10k or more here in Accra.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Badgers14: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
They even give you the head grin grin
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by BUSHHUNTER: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
All your cookings are terrible! You love to flaunt your cooking but you really need to work on it! Ahnie
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by clems88(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
The last time I bought peppersoup was when I and my wife came back From last years Xmas holiday. We were tired so I had to buy a take away from a fast food restaurant. My brother's n sisters what they gave me for 2k wasn't even upto 1k . The annoying thing was that one part of the fish was missing while the other part were only bone with little fish on it . Since then I cancelled buying peppersoup. We rathe make it at home
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Ashirioluwa: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
I only asked a simply reasonable question grin turns out no one knows

Atleast you tried answering, apparently one must be a nigerian or live in nigeria before asking question on how much 1800 is in ££. Weird..

Why then are %80 of nigerians always complaining of how the prices of commodities in nigeria has gone up because of the dollar exchange? Is the dollar local currency in nigeria? Or has nigerian become the USA? grin you are foolish aren't you?

No, I am not. Thank you for asking

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Zonefree(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
ahnie:

Cc:
Zonefree cheesy cheesy cheesy
He authoritatively told me to keep kwayet.
Lolz see me shaking my feet.
Obey his command na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.