Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. (53791 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by 234daniel2010(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2022
In the my area in; Egbeda-Lagos you will get complete big Cat fish pepper soup for N1,800 open bar, when you go to hotels or lounge you get same size for between N5,000 to N8,000
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by lilachiever(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Cutehector:
where in lag boss..i want to visit there.

Close to Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Kizito55: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:
I took my kids out in order to celebrate my girl child this evening after coming out from the mall.

After taking some drinks and merriments,we ordered for catfish peppersoup,the head preferably as takeaway.

I feel it's really not worth the price,not only was it tasteless,it was also sandy like it was not properly cleaned before cooking it.
This catfish was bought by my babe for 2500, I it was so big, the head was big enough for 2.

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Angrygoat: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Inyama
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Cutehector(m): 6:36am On Dec 07, 2022
lilachiever:

Close to Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu
ok thank you
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Olumaeme: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Hehehehe
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Prechy08(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:
I took my kids out in order to celebrate my girl child this evening after coming out from the mall.

After taking some drinks and merriments,we ordered for catfish peppersoup,the head preferably as takeaway.

I feel it's really not worth the price,not only was it tasteless,it was also sandy like it was not properly cleaned before cooking it.

Do it yourself, buy 3 fish 1 big and 2 medium 4k plus pepper soup ingredients 500. Arrange for house, eat it for like 2 days for a family of 3 and get max satisfaction.

Continue De waste money
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Mrmakaveli200: 6:51am On Dec 07, 2022
This one is 800 here in Benin
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by premierlead: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:

Your royal emperor,it was ordered as takeaway,the contents wasn't seen whilst paying for it ..
If to say I see the flood peppersoup,I for nor buy it,let alone paying for it.

I m not a man,I m a lady.

You are a man, all your qualities/character here are purely of a guy or if you are a girl then you must be nyashing a moderator on this channel...for getting to fp quickly
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by dammywapes(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2022
cunny88:
pls we're s ur location make i dey come ball dere
Ib

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Christipsy(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2022
I no be longer throat o o o o
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by samuel900(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2022
Come Ilorin, Offa Garage Park with the N1,800 U will see good one with 2 bottle
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Zonefree:

No lele... You dey win. 1 - 0
Nwoke'm good morning, someone said I m a guy because of my character grin grin.
And he also said I m ynashing a moderator because my topics always hit fp
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2022
premierlead:

You are a man, all your qualities/character here are purely of a guy or if you are a girl then you must be nyashing a moderator on this channel...for getting to fp quickly
Because I m a different breed of a lady.pls continue stalking me like marathon,infact enlarge your obsession on me.

The fact that women in your lineage dey cheap like cheese balls,no mean say everybody dey cheap.

Now run along.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Small and not even presentation, see the kind plate them put m self......the packaging is wack
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by premierlead: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:

Because I m a different breed of a lady.pls continue stalking me like marathon,infact enlarge your obsession on me.

The fact that women in your lineage dey cheap like cheese balls,no mean say everybody dey cheap.

Now run along.

All these just because I did not send the money you requested for through your alternate account abi? Guy you are doing well on this faceless forum...ride on bobo
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello yellowgarri 1 and yellowgarri 2 your attention is needed.

Premierlead no matter how broke I seemed to be....I would never asked anybody for money
I get pride and I m living fine...I m an alpha married female.

Your obsession with me dated back to this year when I created a topic about men chasing peoples wives,I created it because of you.

I m not like your ex wife that slept with some common fish despot driver giving you a child that isn't yours.

I created a thread about going to a certain village market,it hit front page and you volunteer to assist me with stipends in my business I outrightly REJECTED your offer and looked online for someone that really needed the assistance and I recommended yellowgarri to you(I would attach screenshots and let everyone see your cheap desperation fishing over someone's wife.

You begged for my number and I deliberately omitted 3 digits and see you begging like an Im.becile that you're grin grin grin grin.
You were begging me to send the omitted digits to you in a dead thread grin grin

Spits on you,this un42nate thing is someone's husband,this cadaver,deadbody with bad stench.

I was even discussing you some days ago with a friend on Whatsapp and he commended me with how I handled and placed you...you desperating started monitoring my every post and following me.

If you know my kind of woman,you go duff your hat for me.even if I dey broke...I nor go broke like you and even in my broke state I go still afford to feed you.

In your mad state you concluded m a man because of the way I act and reason,go get yourself checked,you need help.
I have lots of nairalanders as friends offline that knows my family...
At 15 nairalanders can come online and vouch for me....can anyone do same for you?
Mugu.

NAIJA is hard....I m not hungry,I m living fine,I can afford whatever I want,I can ball when I want,cruise decently how I want,so you see....I nor be your mate.

Tell your cheapskate wife to come study me as a course.you disgusting piece of shiit

Make I hear piim from you again and see me upload your pictures and your parents numbers....just try me.

Ediot

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Premierlead should I upload more screenshots
grin cheesy cheesy.
I have B.sc in garnering evidence o.
I have them in quantum,and for the records you can clone my monicker for the 5th time.

I still have tons of your pms you sent to me.
I screenshoted all of them.
Your mentions too grin grin grin

You're not dealing with a doofus,I m a woman who cannot be pushed around,I know my worth and my onions.

You dey learn where I dey...I have bn on nairaland for the past 13yrs so trust me when I tell you that... you are dealing with someone far above your reach.

Remember how you served a ban...it was my doing.one wrong move again from you on my person,I would make sure you're ban for 10yrs.

Your ban would expire only when you run DNA on your daughter and you send screenshots as evidence only then will the mod unban you.

Ozua.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Zonefree(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:

Nwoke'm good morning, someone said I m a guy because of my character grin grin.
And he also said I m ynashing a moderator because my topics always hit fp
I no dey put mouth for "someone said" matter lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:
Premierlead should I upload more screenshots
grin cheesy cheesy.
I have B.sc in garnering evidence o.
I have them in quantum,and for the records you can clone my monicker for the 5th time.

I still have tons of your pms you sent to me.
I screenshoted all of them.
Your mentions too grin grin grin

You're not dealing with a doofus,I m a woman who cannot be pushed around,I know my worth and my onions.

You dey learn where I dey...I have bn on nairaland for the past 13yrs so trust me when I tell you that... you are dealing with someone far above your reach.

Remember how you served a ban...it was my doing.one wrong move again from you on my person,I would make sure you're ban for 10yrs.

Your ban would expire only when you run DNA on your daughter and you send screenshots as evidence only then will the mod unban you.

Ozua.

Annabel, you really need to be calming down. No go give yourself hbp unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by enonche85(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:
This small thing for #1800 the peppersoup was like flood.

I just wasted my money because after some few sips,we all abandoned it.

didn't you see what you paid for before collecting and going home with it?.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

No, I am not. Thank you for asking
Okay, you are not foolish, you are ignorant, you couldn't explain why nigerians blame the dollar for high cost of commodities in Nigeria, even though nigerians are not paid in dollars, dollar is not nigerian currency, and they don't spend in dollars grin, Just like your dumb explaination why you couldn't tell me how much 1800 naira is in £££.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Annabel, you really need to be calming down. No go give yourself hbp unnecessarily.
You don add **bel**to my name.
Lolz nairaland.
Nwoke'm some peeps can be very irritating as fvcks,no be every time person go dey keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2022
enonche85:

didn't you see what you paid for before collecting and going home with it?.
Nope I didn't.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Kizito55:

This catfish was bought by my babe for 2500, I it was so big, the head was big enough for 2.
Very big...this one go go well for banga soup
And starch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:

Please watch where you eat catfish ooooo.....
Most people don't know how to prepare catfish......as a matter of fact, I can never eat catfish in any Igbo spot , they know how to prepare it at all.....who in the world will eat catfish peppersoup without pepper?

Went to Ojeez bar in Ebute meta on Sunday, ordered for catfish peppersoup, .....I nearly throw up my intestines......No pepper at all
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Tegabadguy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
ahnie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he small ooooo
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Gerrard59:
God knows I have never liked Fish head, regardless of the type of fish or how it was prepared.

Same here. I don’t even come back with the head. I cut it off right there in the market. Annoys the hell out of me. If say na me them sell head of fish give, hmmm!

1 Like

Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by shosky1794: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tarzsl:

Oloriburuku ni e

May your life scatter just as much as APC has scattered Nigeria. May you spend eight years going backwards a distance of thirty years like Buhari did to Nigeria

Very useless wild animal

Poverty has so ravaged your life that you can't even afford to buy a plate of peppersoup for 1500. Nobody can help you on this one.
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by ahnie: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Same here. I don’t even come back with the head. I cut it off right there in the market. Annoys the hell out of me. If say na me them sell head of fish give, hmmm!
Na the head the sweetness of the fish dey.i love fish head,I do not joke with it.

There's this sweetness that's attached to fish heads cheesy cheesy
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Bebem(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
You can imagine.

Let me increase your sales and business presence using Facebook Marketing ads. Not Facebook boosting.
WhatsApp
0806 080 7652
dammywapes:
This cost 1k in my location full fish is #1,500 here
Re: See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. by Bebem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

When you have excess money.

This is how you spent it by throwing it away tongue

Abi o.

Let me increase your sales and business presence using Facebook Marketing ads. Not Facebook boosting.
WhatsApp
0806 080 7652

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / When You Cook With Tomato These Days (Funny Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.