Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) (2636 Views)

How Can I Approach A Girl Always Frowning Her Face? / Is There Any Girl On Nairaland That Can Look This Smashing While Frowning (pic) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Raymondson(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
Is it just me or do u guys notice. When I walk up to a lady to ask a simple question, she starts frowning(burning face), without me even speaking
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Cuddlemii: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Raymondson:

Is it just me or do u guys notice. When I walk up to a lady to ask a simple question, she starts frowning(burning face), without me even speaking

^U must be quite a sight to beheld.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by r231(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
maybe cus you are stinky  grin grin grin

and your attitude is stinky as well cheesy cheesy

so next time when u meet a chick and its not going too well say a joke or something  grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by SAFO(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^U must be quite a sight to beheld.

buhahaha cuddlemii that's not nice grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by BABE3: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
Raymondson:

Any lady you said? Nawa for you o. The problem is you. Like my twin sister said, you must be wowo.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by werepeLeri: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2011
that may be true - I guess you intimidate them with your presence and they cant but frown. It happens - but, just let them know you care less. and if they frown, frown bac k big time, and make them feel like they are not there.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Raymondson(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Russialane(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
wow is an understatement check yourself again to know why
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Mynd44: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2011
Maybe your mouth stinks
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Cuddlemii: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

Maybe your mouth stinks

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Raymondson(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2011
No it doesn't!!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by MrCork17: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2011
Raymondson:

Raymondson. Bro, your ugly face might have sumtin to do with it (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by 190smh: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2011
IF SHES A NIGERIAN GIRL THEN SHES AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED THAT YOU DONT HAVE MONEY undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2011
Maybe you appear too windy and arrogant.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Raymondson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Let's set this straight, I am not ugiy. Nobody has told me so(either jokingly or seriously) at least I know some girls who had a crush on me back in secondary sch. I am good looking than most of my frnds(according to ranking) yet they have all the girls(not that I am interested in having one yet). But these frowning thing started recently and I don't know the cause.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Ranoscky(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Who dem dey bone face for?. . .Dia fada!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by islamrules(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
It is true sha. I have noticed it.

Especially, Nigerian gals. Some of them are ok sha. It depends on their orientation.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
op i notice all the time.a naija woman frowns her face all the time and when u ask her out her frown deepens and tht could explain why they have premature wrinkles
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
It's true Poster.

Nigerian Ladies always feel you want something from them.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Fitzi: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
C'mon ppl, Easy on the Nigerian Lady

Maybe she was upset before your encounter with her or you have a questionable face,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by kpolli(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
But its true, i have noticed the average naija girl frowns, with or without a guy approaching her
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by livedit(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
I'm assuming you don't mean all, but obviously, they may not want to be "bothered".  Maybe some just "look" like that and it's no offense to you.  Maybe it's the sun in their eyes or they maybe having personal issues therefore creating this "attitude".  Do you smile and speak to them when approaching them?  Sometimes not knowing, you may give off a signal that you "want" something from them and the "frown" could be a automatic defense mechanism to let you know from jump they ain't the one to be messed with.  Could be a numerious of things it don't necessarily always have to do with your "looks" every time.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by 190smh: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
kpolli:

But its true, i have noticed the average naija girl frowns, with or without a guy approaching her

MAYBE MAGA DON DEY FINISH FOR MARKET

OR MAYBE THEY HAVENT HAD GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP FOR A LONG TIME THEN  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by kokoye(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

. . . SHES AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED THAT YOU DONT HAVE MONEY undecided

LOL

crazeman.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by 190smh: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
^Aint it Nigerian girls we are talking about again cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by Ranoscky(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2011
Make dem cover dat dia yeye face sef, mere lookin at it makes me go hunger!

No girl get beta face for naija again, dat is why dia face be like [b]s[/b]hit wey moto match!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by tellwisdom: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2011
. . . SHES AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED THAT YOU DONT HAVE MONEY

MAYBE MAGA DON DEY FINISH FOR MARKET

OR MAYBE THEY HAVENT HAD GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP FOR A LONG TIME THEN
grin grin

grin grin grin Gbam
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face) by manakeagie: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2011
some times its one persons personality or its some times a way of showing dissatisfaction, that's how most gals do it, but it takes talking and her smiling face is back to normal

(1) (Reply)

What A Wedding...what Happened? (PHOTO) / Since I Was Born / What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.