Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out (65794 Views)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu On His Website – Donald Duke Cries Out / The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Fujiyama: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2022
tinsel:
Donald Duke said this in a public place and only this site quoted carried it

^^^
Troubling.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Alusiizizi(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2022
PureMe01:
Who exactly is thiefnubuu??

This is currently the million dollar question. Afterall, if an axe murderer is about to be elevated up to the highest office in the federation do the people not have a right to know?
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Babaken(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2022
tiswell:
;Dbaba,urchins are coming for ya head grin cheesy
let me wait till evening cuz by now they still collecting owo mi da.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Memphis357(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2022
assholemods:

STFU! Social miscreants. Did Duke produce any evidence to actually prove that he his the person in the picture?
I never see urchin wey get sense. Una Tinubu dey thief so tey he thief person childhood join!!
Tueh!!! angry
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obi middle name is liar.

Conrod:
Would you have accepted it as "mere error" if it was from peter obi ?.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by bizhop01: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Everything about APC is fraudulent
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by KINGS100(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is the biggest scandal of the century.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Bobbiee: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Illegal immigrant from Benin republic, that's what he is. grin
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by assholemods: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Memphis357:

I never see urchin wey get sense. Una Tinubu dey thief so tey he thief person childhood join!!
Tueh!!! angry
I don't join in talking stupidily and out of hatered like you all, I talk base of fact.
You lack common sense and hatered have beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by mozona(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
just look at people digging up his past just because of EMILOKAN
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Dest8sman: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Does impersonation not constitute a breach of law in this country anymore?
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by membranus: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
PureMe01:
Agbado urchins and fake EVERYTHING.
But jokes apart. Who exactly is thiefnubuu??

thiefnubuu is thiefnubuu, nobody knows him.

While Tinubu is Tinubu, everyone knows him, including you and Joe Biden.

1 Like

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by assholemods: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mindlog:

Let Tinubu's media camp come out boldly and tell the world that Duke is lying and request Duke provide more of his childhood pictures while they also present Tinubu's own!
Period! I agree with you and that is my point. Not all this insults here and there because of hate for a man.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Tareq1105: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Does it mean that tinubu has no childhood. Everything about this man is shredded in secrecy.
Place of birth: unknown
State of origin: Unknown
Real father's name: unknown
Real mother's name: unknown
Real family members: unknown
Real birth name: unknown
Real age: unknown
Primary attended and classmates: Unknown
Secondary School attended and classmates: Unknown
Source of wealth: unknown
No early life pictures with friends and relatives
So many unknowns...

But he's a Nigerian.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by assholemods: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dest8sman:
Does impersonation not constitute a breach of law in this country anymore?
Of course it does, so let Duke prove it first and go to court.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by assholemods: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

But he's a Nigerian.
The guy is not even making any sense.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Temptee101(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
americanigga:

Where Tinubu is from or his early life does not matter. What we need is someone that can fix this country. Nigerians believe in him because of how he transformed Lagos State.

Knowing the background of someone who is aspiring to become the president of a country with over 200 million people does not matter?

Why are you guys like this?

A presidential candidate with a criminal background, a drug lord and murderer doesn't matter to you.

If you desire someone with such criminal background like tinubu so much, kindly take him in as your leader in your family or better still take him back to Lagos as president of Lagos and not Nigeria.

Nigeria no be Lagos.

He presented a forged certificate to INEC
Made his money from drug trafficking
Hired fake bishops
Unhealthy and weak to govern
Stole Donald duke's childhood picture
From his distorted speech, you can clearly see how drugs have damaged his system.
He lied about his age
Impersonated a dead female Bola tinubu
Cornered lagos treasury into his pockets etc..

I can go on and on...

If after reading this and you still think he is right man for Nigeria then babablue blublu blueblu bulabu bulaba... to you

8 Likes

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by assholemods: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Alusiizizi:

This is currently the million dollar question. Afterall, if an axe murderer is about to be elevated up to the highest office in the federation do the people not have a right to know?

Is thiefnubuuu the name of a person? That was actually a zero Dollar question.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by LogicMessiah: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

Who knows whether this man had served prison terms before

...Or maybe something worst! For anyone to have completely forfeited his/her past and identity, such a person must have done something really terrible in the past, which he's so ashamed of being associated with, linked with, or even proud of...!
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Kennedy3632: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Whenever the name Tinubu is mentioned, something FAKE is inevitable.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Mustiboy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Temptee101:
At this juncture, it's safe to say that tinubu is an alien.

So many mystery surrounding just one man.

Fake name
Fake age
Fake parents
Fake classmates
Fake/unknown source of wealth
Fake accountant
Fake bishops
Fake Nigerian

...now fake childhood picture

Who is this man for goodness sake?

The billion-dollar question, abi na akúdàáya him be?

Who is Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by ukahrawah: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
This cloned Tinubu is a thief.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by themanderon: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Everything about the man is just questionable. How can such a dubious character be seeking to be the president of a country? We may just wake up one day and find out he has sold the country and fled with the proceeds. God is seriously warning Nigerians about the dangers of voting this calamity of a man but I know some people will not listen. That is how they voted the calamity that has spent almost 8yrs in power with nothing meaningful to show for all those wasted years. I just hope such will not repeat itself.

3 Likes

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Mustiboy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
PointZerom:

Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba
Is also an error.

Shame.

grin grin
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Tochj(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Never do business with any Agbado urchin.
Everything about them na fake.
Fake Bishop
Fake name
Fake identity
Fake childhood
Fake parents
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by caprini1: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
fydence:
But this man too dey tiff na...which kind spirit of thievery be this?

Ndi Agbado make una try call one of una fake Bishops to do deliverance for Oga Bulabalu na

God forbid BAT thing tueeh!
The baby on your comment looks like Megan Good,how i wish she can just decide to have a baby ...person go marry,she n husband decide on no baby, career first.As in very beautiful husband n wife for that matter.Ndi ocha sef! cry
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by DLivingAncestor: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Emilokan and controversies ehnnn

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Annie939(f): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
What can of human being is Tinubu ? Everything about him is full of controversy even his marital life .
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by GoooodHardDick: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pandoraobi LeoDeKing Mynd44 Moh24 seunmsg y'all pretended like you didn't see this thread?

Mynd44 how far? U no go do fact check about this one grin your lord and saviour Tinubu is a criminal and has no identity. Man is thief.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by perez100: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu with fake identity may not even be a human being

1 Like

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by ukahrawah: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pa Adebanjo was right back to back. God please keep the honest in our midst. E get why.

1 Like

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by HBB1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
PointZerom:

There's nothing like a joke here. Tinubu's hands are soiled in criminality.

You realize that is still the sign for infinity?
Like everybody knows this.

Or are you this uninformed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.