Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,813 members, 7,935,492 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? (907 Views)

Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ / Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by Ademola47(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nairalanders, Can you allow your stranded male friend sleep over in your girlfriend's place?

grin grin

Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by ValCon888: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
He has money to go to a party and no money to book a hotel room?

I don't keep such friends.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by immortalcrown(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes. A responsible girlfriend will not mess up with the friend. But a bad one will even go to the guy's house if he has no opportunity to come to her own house.
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by brain54(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ok…

Wait make I send you small money make you go rent room for hotel.

My babe no Dey around. She travel and go come back next year!
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
If na wife una dey talk about, my friend self no go wan do like say him mad dey ask to sleep for where my wife dey.

In the New Era, girlfriend-boyfriend relationship is not recognized or acknowledged.

We await the coming of the great emperor 'The Unity' God willing
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by Newyorkitis(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
So that my girlfriend will turn around and blame me for making her fall or what?

Please vote Peter Obi and thank me later.
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by siofra(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don't trust Nigerian men.

He will rape her and lie to his friend that they had consensual sex and his idiot friend will believe because he doesn't want to be seen as a simp angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by illicit(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
What if it's vice versa

As in ur gf is stranded, will u let her crash in ur guys cabba
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by Ademola47(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
ValCon888:
He has money to go to a party and no money to book a hotel room?

I don't keep such friends.

Maybe he's probably broke...
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by Autobot05: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why not ...
It's a test for both ... if shes a good partner or if shes a good friend..

You gotta be real with me 24/7 or I'll figure you out
Re: Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? by TheboyGhost(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
All my brothers/niggas are real G's!!!

They did sleep over for weeks if they want to and if the girl decides to let them taste the coochie then so be it....

Cause I did sleep over at her friend's place for weeks and if she decides to give me the coochie that's pretty fine too!!!

Hey we don't rape women and we don't force them to get sexual with us...

They feel the real shit in us and bring the Coochie for smooching

(1) (Reply)

Babalawos Say We Should Not Have Sex After Rituals / If You Are Still Collecting Money From Your Parent. You Are Useless / Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.