Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse (29048 Views)

Facts About Laughing Gas And Why NDLEA Banned It / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=habsydiamond post=118656930]seeing how artistes use drug in their song or video is not enough to change ones mind towards using drugs... its only those that wants to feel among that venture into it.

It is . Many people copy so many things easily. For example many young girls dressing naked today copy it from those girls dancing naked in music video.

The way the good motivated good people is the same evil motivated one to become bad.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Illegal1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingthreat:
Untill you have a family member, friend or loved one suffering from drug addiction, you will never understand.
Thank you Marwa.

i swear......

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by yusluvad(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
kenbee:
Thats ok but can they be courageous enough to knock the frontline presidential aspirant that is a known drug lord with American court documents? And their staffs that are the most consumers of what they are fighting for.
Fact!
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by habsydiamond(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=GOODMAN88 post=118657081][/quote]ur personality can never be corrupt if u don't want to corrupt it. Those people you talked about were nursing the idea, the music video of sultry dresses will only hasten their decisions.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by ceejay80s(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Snoop doggy dog wey song "slowing down the street smoking Indo, zippinng on gin and juice: who slam am for America, that year the song came out Buba marwa follow dance the song in the 90s,
No he wants to preach to us, how many of them has stopped corruption, now u want us to stop smoking
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by theredaddy: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Toks2008:
Arrest Tinubu first. He is a confirmed drug lord.

Then we will join hands in cautioning Burna boy et AL.

Did you say "confirmed" ... its funny how Nigerians know so much about BAT drug life in america but know very little about is schooling and career abroad.

Oga whatever you feel you know and America don't know, o tii lor !
yeye people una neva see una spouses finish una wan help america catch drug lord grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by ATLIEN2027: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
When will they question tinubu d drug lord
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary's in law is still in the US prison doing time for drug smuggling that your Zombidient ipob terrorist leader sent him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Jakumo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
mariovito:
Errmm Mr. Buba and Wrapper, Tunubu a well known drug Lord, Kingpin, Druggie and User paid you a visit some weeks ago, we'll expect that you used the same fervor used in castigating our musicians to caution or arrest him but no.
By the way most of our artistes na igbo dem dey sing about, leave dem for us like that.

Hear me clearly, Marijuana will still win this war globally, its only a matter of time before it wins in Nigeria.

Buba, can you swear on your scrotum that your boys at the ndlea, nay, your personal security do not toke?

Do you know how enraged I get when I'm in the court room and see a dealer being prosecuted? The government lawyer prosecuting him is probably buzzing off the kaya that morning, the lawyer defending him is probably a user, the judge hearing the matter is probably a user too, not to mention the prison officials that will take him into custody and over half the people sitting in the court room.

My point, legalize the damn plant and stop victimizing low level dealers. Moreover, legalization will free up enough manpower for ndlea to go after the more serious and dangerous drugs like crystal meth, crack/cocaine, Tie, Trams and the rest.

LEAVE MARIJUANA ALONE!!!

The real drugs that must be eradicated are correctly listed above, pellow kwantiri-mans.

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by kingyakos: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dem dey count music artist dey follow count adekunle add....nawa o
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by colestephan86: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
When will they question tinubu d drug lord
Can you please use your brain to think ,

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Birdman07090(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Like I me I don't take drugs, I only smoke my Canadian Loud, As I'm typing now I'm even smoking Canadian Loud I prefer to smoke than to eat that's the only thing that makes me happy �
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by metrixauto: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
[code][/code]
koffsman:
Oga do your job and arrest drug king pins, and leave the musicians giving us vibes on vibes to make us happy in this ridiculous regime....
You people are very sick
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by metrixauto: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
What else do you expect from kpangolo artistes devoid of lyrical depth...!

When they run out of meaningful things to sing, they fill up their empty songs and videos with sex and drugs glorification.
Your head is correct bro.. unlike other goat heads guy.making nonsense comments
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by blaise26abj(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
This marwa should go to the North and advise his people that abuse everything . Even petrol fumes dem dey abuse . The drug pandemic in the North dwarfs everywhere else in nigeria . Even Boko haram fighters abuse drugs die . When you impoverish your people so you can use them like cattle why won’t they result to hard drugs to avoid their terrible reality .

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Sendero: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Allisgud: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Anybody who go smoke igbo say burna boy sing,the thing hungry am since grin angry[center][/center]
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by NOwazobia: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118655412:

ABSOLUTELY!
END OF THREAD.
You don't just have a mind of your own...

Your first comment was in support, but when someone else tries to downgrade the seriousness of the post, you just jump to support, which is a contradiction on your part.

But I must tell you that that guy you quoted is wrong...

Lots of people are so shallow in thought and can't think deeply about the immense power of influence irrespective of how it may occur.

Our world today is a result of influence.

If the eyes don't see, and the ears don't hear among others, the brain won't interpret, and the decision to and not to wouldn't even be a topic, let alone fighting the resulting effect.

My 2 cents. lipsrsealed
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Phraences: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
I know people will say what of Tinubu, what of this and that.... The same way when there is criticism of yahoo boys, people will say what of politicians....

Focus on the issue at hand. Marwa is right like it or not. Music is a strong influence especially for impressionable youths. In America thug music contributes in black on black crime..
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by crafteck(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
habsydiamond:
seeing how artistes use drug in their song or video is not enough to change ones mind towards using drugs... its only those that wants to feel among that venture into it.

So many boys have been left with the mentality to get money by all means, get iphone, carry opo, spend in d club, post it.... Thanks to yeyebrities
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Patriotsleague: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you are wise you will treat them like hiphop police treat rappers, caught with exhibit, get arrested and pay bail N1million use, NDLEA can make a lot of money from the cats via bail money.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Jostoman: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118655409:
We can give you 3 quick examples of hit songs that glorify the abuse drugs (getting high)

'I just want to be high’,

'I need Igbo and Shayo’,

Sometimes food no dey give man joy, but Canadian loud, the feeling is different.’

'Igbo ni award wa'
(Even if dem no give us headies,
We don't care,
(Na weed be our own award!)

Just imagine!!!

These street anthems motivate young people to abuse alcohol, cannabis and other illicit substances.
It is now common place for young people to organise cannabis parties.

SAY NO TO DRUGS Guys.
It kills you before your time and bring reproach to your family.

We Rise.
there is fuel scarcity everywhere now transportation momey has gone high. Nonsense.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Clinghton: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
If only he knows that a good number of his officers are into the use and selling of drugs.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by ContinuousTortu: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Truth is bitter cool
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Odebayo4010(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
One of the Adekunle Gold song Lyrics say I Blame The People For Glorify Stupidity,now is the one Glorify Drugs Abuse,now this life no balance
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by wildkat: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118655409:
We can give you 3 quick examples of hit songs that glorify the abuse drugs (getting high)

'I need Igbo and Shayo’,

Sometimes food no dey give man joy, but Canadian loud, the feeling is different.’

'Igbo ni award wa'
We don't care,

Just imagine!!!

These street anthems motivate young people to abuse alcohol, cannabis and other illicit substances.

SAY NO TO DRUGS Guys.

We Rise.

Yes... say no to grilling of Vult.....
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Delicious22: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
People this days don't see Marijuana as drug, they hardly hide it anymore

Back then when you get called onigbo it's an insult and girls won't like you...

But now, smoking means you are odogwu
see this miserable urchin talking.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by candygist: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118655409:

'I need Igbo and Shayo’,

'Igbo ni award wa'
We don't care,

Just imagine!!!

SAY NO TO DRUGS Guys.

We Rise.

Even Aristotle the Greek philosopher was a weed smoker. You and marwa don't know anything. Drug abuse is diffrent from weed smoking.
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Coldie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
In developed countries weed is legal, developed country that has more sense and more everything than Nigeria
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Streetmovement(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

NDLEA and eye service sha

Na lyrics una dey catch now but for street una dey collect revenue for drugs matters, so much for cleaning the society iffa hear
Re: NDLEA Boss Knocks Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy, Others For Glorifying Drug Abuse by Smashspesh(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Is weed a drug?
Jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Potential 3rd Wave Of COVID-19 In Lagos / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.