Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,288 members, 7,947,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Alves: "Mbappe Doesn't Understand That Messi And Neymar Are Better" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alves: "Mbappe Doesn't Understand That Messi And Neymar Are Better" (258 Views)

That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alves: "Mbappe Doesn't Understand That Messi And Neymar Are Better" by plethora007: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pumas right-back Dani Alves played between 2017 and 2019 at PSG. He coincided with Kylian Mbappe and Neymar but not with Messi, who arrived at the Parc des Princes in the summer of 2021.

The Brazilian player gave an interview to 'La Gazzetta dello Sport' and he spoke about Mbappe: "He is an incredible player who has not yet understood that those who play in attack are more incredible than he is. Neymar and Messi are unique. They see and do things that no one else sees or can do.

"A great player must always know and understand who he is playing with. Your teammates enrich your qualities. You have to be smart to take advantage of the potential of Neymar and Messi, as they are two football stars," Alves added.

He also spoke about his experience at PSG: "I handled the ball well but when I played with Neymar, I gave it to him. If Mbappe gave the ball to those two, they would score 150 goals."

(1) (Reply)

96,000 Odds / Why Does Players Retire From The National Team But Still Playing For Their Club? / Victor Osimhen: The First Player To Reach 10 Serie A Goals This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.