Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says (498 Views)

Moet Abebe In A Relationship With Ice Prince For 12 Years / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by sirpekun: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Nigerian media personality, Moet Abebe has a message for men. The multiple award-winning media personality took to her Instagram page to educate men who feel entitled.

The 33-year-old told men that no woman owes them sex just because they treated them to a date.

Read more https://www.melaninnews.com/posts/no-woman-owes-you-sex-just-because-you-took-her-on-a-date-moet-abebe-tells-men-20373

Cc Lalasticalala

Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by Peledonomy: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Ftc

I write well o. If u need to hire a writer, here I am
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by ajekpaks(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2022
how about sitting in your house and eating? must you go on dates?

1 Like

Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by Pringles101: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2022
ajekpaks:
how about sitting in your house and eating? must you go on dates?
The date happens in my bedroom cool

Handwriting is written on the wall even before you come to my house, so when you visit you know there is a 99.9% chance a nigga is gonna bang you mercilessly cool
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by PerfectStranger(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
I wonder why a sane woman will even accept to go on a date with a man she doesn’t wants.
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Normally na when they become husband and wife he is entitled to sex, and she is entitled to his money.

No need for long talk
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by Solofresh2: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Boys don scatter this one toto
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
There's nothing like banging a lady mercilessly. She's simply enjoying it more while you continue to waste your energy on her.
Pringles101:

The date happens in my bedroom cool

Handwriting is written on the wall even before you come to my house, so when you visit you know there is a 99.9% chance a nigga is gonna bang you mercilessly cool
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by festacman(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: ‘no Woman Owes You Sex Just Because You Took Her On A Date’ –moet Abebe Says by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
sirpekun:
Nigerian media personality, Moet Abebe has a message for men. The multiple award-winning media personality took to her Instagram page to educate men who feel entitled.

The 33-year-old told men that no woman owes them sex just because they treated them to a date.

Read more https://www.melaninnews.com/posts/no-woman-owes-you-sex-just-because-you-took-her-on-a-date-moet-abebe-tells-men-20373

Cc Lalasticalala

So na MAN come owe una cos u both ended up to enjoy, have FUN after DATE?

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Paul Okoye's New Lover / Rihanna Finally Shares First Video Of Her Son With A$AP Rocky / Davido Unfollows Eniola Badmus On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.