Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. (851 Views)

See The List Of Farming That Is Most Profitable In Nigeria / The Dark Side Of Farming. / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by Sukkyy2010: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Out of passion I always feel that urge to embark a farming business, personally I love goat farming even though I don't have prior knowledge about it and due to financial inadequacy I had to pend my interest in the goat farming business till I'm financial buoyant for the investment. Now the plan is to channel my interest to the less capital intensive farming business. With my principal of #1million budgeted what typical farming business would you recommend for me please?

To all farmers/agropreneur in this house please hearken to the call of a brother who believe in your brilliant hypothetical suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by Tohsynetita1: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sukkyy2010:
Out of passion I always feel that urge to embark a farming business, personally I love goat farming even though I don't have prior knowledge about it and due to financial inadequacy I had to pend my interest in the goat farming business till I'm financial buoyant for the investment. Now the plan is to channel my interest to the less capital intensive farming business. With my principal of #1million budgeted what typical farming business would you recommend for me please?

To all farmers/agropreneur in this house please hearken to the call of a brother who believe in your brilliant hypothetical suggestions.

Thanks.

Try crops farming and not animal, animal could be susceptible to disease easier and could be long before it grows. Try crops like pawpaw, banana, plantain, Pineapple, watermelon, cucumber,cabbage, Yam, maize, pepper, tomatoes, and veggies, they are good.

check a thread on Google, type ,"How I made my first million from pineapple farming" your eyes would be opened.
Re: With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by Deasegun19(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good day everyone.
My prayer to escape poverty this year is for someone to buy motorcycle (okada) for me. I want to go into the transportation business.
I will sign any agreement (repayment schedule) .

My very being is tired. Please help me, I need an answer to this prayer. Thank you.

I am a private school teacher looking forward to go into transport biz.

my location is Omu-aran kwara.
Re: With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by Masabannyc(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
I will advise you follow this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5699512/step-step-improve-way-cultivating/42

You will thank me later. And we can also discuss if you like after going through the thread. I'm a real timer farmer and consultant.

Sukkyy2010:

Thanks.
Re: With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by Sukkyy2010: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Masabannyc:
I will advise you follow this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5699512/step-step-improve-way-cultivating/42

You will thank me later. And we can also discuss if you like after going through the thread. I'm a real timer farmer and consultant.

I've went assessed the page so educative,detailed and inspiring.
Drop your what's app let discuss this better.
Re: With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by Mrcyruz: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Go into cocoa farming and thank me later
Re: With #1million Please Recommend A Type Of Farming Business I Can Embark. by amadasunfarm(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Dried Rabbit Poo And Rabbit Urine Available / Agriculture In Nigeria / Need Farm Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.