Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Attracted To A Female Monicker (2584 Views)

I Am Attracted To Older Women / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Jman06:
Never take what you read on nairaland to heart. All na cruise!

Some of the guys making such post are actually cool guys who just wanna pull your legs
I see

So insults and trolling is the best way to "pull a lady's legs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by theredaddy: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Rest! What part of this post below had NONEXISTING1 mentioned?

Where is your moniker in that post?

yhenyhenyhen ... lipsrsealed
Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by AfonjaConehead: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Persephone1:
You are freaking jealous! tongue grin cheesy
It's possible thou art a blacc arss niccca grin
Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by MoneySEASON: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
DarkGray:
Hi Persephone1

I hope this meets you well. I opened this monicker because I don't want to use my main yet. I have been following you for a while on this forum, I like your wit, sense of humor, your intelligence and composure. I like that you are feisty and gentle at the same time. I will like to know you more, I will reveal my identity when this likeness turns mutual and a friendship is formed.

I am not a troll, am not dangerous.

Seriously? grin

How and where did you see her picture that got you attracted to her? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Attracted To A Female Monicker by MoneySEASON: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nonexisting1:
There's nothing wrong in sending you people DMs. If I see a vaginarian here with slim body and big breast hanging down her chest(not stretch-marked fallen slippers), I will definitely send her DM to negotiate her price. I'm sure my nigga you mentioned did exactly that to you. We have dick which must always be put to use but we don't go about simping for something as worthless and as cheap as pussy.

Wild bro!, you wild no cap! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Still Desires Her Ex, But Doesnt Want To Leave Me / How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . / Girlfriend Left Me A Voicemail By Accident, She's Talking To A Man,she Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.