Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,014 members, 7,980,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:32 PM

Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum (1607 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by Sophiebabe85(f): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnuIfmqpqC4

Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show And Was Surprised By His Mum

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cley0nmI-n2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by God1000(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2022
Good for him, this world cup tournament is the most exciting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by MufasaLion: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2022
One of Africa's finest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by pretydiva(f): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2022
This is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by jeromestarks: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2022
I have nothing to say.
Except, of course, to advise you to marry a virgin and leave foolish men to wife the women fvcked by many men.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. They're hard to find because NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

Better to suffer to find a virgin than to spend your lifetime training someone else's child.
Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
With all the money and rep you have you didn't see your mom for 5 years, you are useless Pato
Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by JoeRizzla(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Next !!!
Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by irunoko(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Congratulations patoranking

As usual envious loosers and bad Belle's will soon arrive iyen O leshey komasi
Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by festacman(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Haven't seen his mom in five years?

Which planet does she live in that Patoranking can't afford afford a flight to, if she truly cherishes her?

Nonsense!
Re: Patoranking Arrived Qatar For His Fifa World Cup Show & Was Surprised By His Mum by Ganiyu2021: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Haven't seen your mom for 5years it really surprising grin grin grin good one

(1) (Reply)

Erica Nlewedim Shows Off The Most Amount Of Cleavage In A Short Dress [photos] / ‘mine Aren’t That Succulent’ – Nancy Isime Opens Up On Her Viral N*de Scene Fro / "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.