Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze (8849 Views)

Elections: Choose Between Tinubu, Obi, Ezeife Tells Nigerians / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Former Anambra State Governor, Chukwuemeka Ezeife has said the Ohanaeze Ndigbo should sponsor the Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi to victory.

Ezeife was reacting to Ohanaeze’s endorsement of Obi for the presidency.

The elder statesman urged Ohanaeze to move above endorsing Obi to ensure he wins in 2023.

He urged the apex Igbo socio-political organization to support Obi with logistics and financial assistance that would enable him to win the election.

“Ohanaeze should not only endorse Obi but also sponsor him to victory.

“I came to the East, they told me that Obi deserves to be president because it is the turn of Ndigbo.

I went to the West, they told me that Obi deserves to be president because he has the intelligence and capacity to return Nigeria to part of glory and in the North, they told me that he deserves it because they believe he has the economic survival plans for Nigeria in his palms, based on his antecedents,” he told newsmen yesterday.

Lately, Obi has enjoyed a large followership from Nigerians who believe it’s time for a change in leadership.

As Nigeria inches closer to the February election, Obi’s acceptability continues to increase among Nigerians.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/28/2023-sponsor-peter-obi-to-win-presidency-ezeife-tells-ohanaeze/

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by PureMe01: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Agbado urchins,I want to see you all drop your heavy tears one after the other here. Please don't disappoint me.

1,2,3....go!!

Modified: they didn't disappoint. I can see HEAVY HEAVY tears down below the thread already

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Igbos have become smarter investors, reason no Igbo leaders are pushing for Obi, once bitten twice shy, Jonathan was one risk too many, Obi even has far worse prospects than Jonathan had in 2014..

It's obvious, Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Bontafa: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Igbos have become smarter investors, reason no Igbo leaders are pushing for Obi.

Atiku is coming

Cry cry baby .

Obi don show una shege.

There is a difference between shege and shege Banza.

Wetting obi show una especially your pained soul na danburuba shege Banza

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Bontafa:

Cry cry baby .

Obi don show una shege.

There is a difference between shege and shege Banza.

Wetting obi show una especially your pained soul na danburuba shege Banza

Obi no show me anything bruv

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Bontafa: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2022
PureMe01:
Agbado urchins,I want to see you all drop your tears one after the other here. Please don't disappoint me.

1,2,3....go!!

Swagger swagger ginger the bontafa

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Bontafa: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I hear you o.

Get ready to supply handkerchief

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin

Who will invest in bad business!

I have not even seen a powerful Ndigbo affiliate with Peter, and we are here talking about sponsorship!

Ohaneze should tell Peter the truth, HE CANNOT BECOME PRESIDENT

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Klington: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obi is the Man

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by hismajestii: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
This man is growing popular everyday and I am surprised. I didn't rate him earlier but let's keep seeing how it develops.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Skyfornia(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Obi is the best investment anybody can invest in Nigeria and expect maximum ROI..

Not that we will receive money from him after he won, but the economy will take a positive shape, our educational system will be revamped, low cost of governance etc. At the end of the day, it will benefit all Nigerians. This is the best ROI

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by FactBoyz: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
tongue
Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by basty: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
sectional leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Eriokanmi: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Igbos have become smarter investors, reason no Igbo leaders are pushing for Obi, once bitten twice shy, Jonathan was one risk too many, Obi even has far worse prospects than Jonathan had in 2014..

Atiku is coming
Crap as usual. The truth is obi isn't the one sponsoring this campaign but Nigerians, the masses that cut across ethnic and religous lines. See a sokoto man erecting big billboards for a southern Christian called Peter obi. 2 days ago, 1k challenge was launched by us obidients and in less than 24 hours, over 10m naira was raised That's what we're saying

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Moh247: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
cool

Tribal Bigotry

Fulanis and Ibos are ethnically too biased

Hausa, Yoruba, Ikwere , Ijaws, Nupe, Istekiri, Gbagyi, Ibira, Kalabari, and many more ethnic group exist in Nigeria

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by LeoDeKing: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yet, pandora Obituary is not a sectional aspirant.

Anyway, the good igbos have thrown their weight behind the Asiwaju without anyone begging them to. They have all donated 1billion to the great Jagaban, and no one begged them.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by unclejb2(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
December is next tomorrow....

You and your pay masters are going on permanent retirement next year after the election.

Peter Obi is the next president

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by christejames(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Those saying Igbo leaders are not supporting Obi

Ezeife is just a tip of the iceberg

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by IMASTEX: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Irrespective of whosoever wins, it would have been keenly contested and the winner won't get it cheaply easy like before. Secondly, if bad choice is elected, the suffering will be for all especially those who can't raise Japa funds. And I don't think the urgent 2k gangs will find it that easy to get anymore also. Vote wisely.
Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Reporting34(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tribal Bigotry

you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please, the man just keep embarrassing you guys at any given opportunity, in fact buhari is now ashamed to be in the same party with him now

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Reporting34(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Moh247: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reporting34:

you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please, the man just keep embarrassing you guys at any given opportunity, in fact buhari is now ashamed to be in the same party with him now

Crap

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by PureFace1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
So Afenifere should sponsor Tinubu and Arewa should sponsor Atiku too according to this tribal Eze idiot?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by shaggyosas(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Have you gotten the watch time?
Africum:
Help us subscribe to this YouTube channel. We need about 600 more subscribers to get it Monitised.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button. Thanks a lot.
Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by newnigerdelta00: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/28/2023-sponsor-peter-obi-to-win-presidency-ezeife-tells-ohanaeze/

HAHAHAHAHAHA,OBI DONE DEY FIND SPONSORSHIP,AFTER ALL THE LIES AND BRAGGING....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by Bontafa: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reporting34:

you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please, the man just keep embarrassing you guys at any given opportunity he has, in fact buhari is currently ashamed to be in the same party with him now

Asin dispenser

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze by ganisucks(f): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Is it not this same Ezeife that had a tete a tete with Shettima. These people are wicked and heartless. They will chop Tinubu’s money in the daytime and then air their church mind at 8pm mass. They just want to bankrupt Baba bullion van.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Olympic Performance, A Reflection Of The Nigerian Nation / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab / Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.