Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo (1552 Views)

Indomie Generation Step Aside; Who Remembers This Cream?.. / Please Watch, Share And Please Don't Forget To Subscribe To My Youtube Ch Thanks / Stop Eating Indomie & Fried Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by Makavelli001: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!! ��

PLEASE DON'T EVER EAT INDOMIE WITH FRIED
EGG AGAIN AT VENDORS,
ESPECIALLY AT ABOKI JOINTS!!!

I still can't believe what happened to my friends last night.

They went to a food vendor to eat, they told the mallam to fix 3 packets of indomie and 8 eggs, then they sat down to chill till he finished preparing the food; as he was cooking and they were gisting.

Suddenly he told them the food was ready then he served them the food. While they were eating he asked them what they wanted to drink and they ordered for fanta and Maltina, he brought the drinks, they opened it and drank.

30 minutes​ later, they finished eating and paid the mallam and they started walking back home when one of them suddenly remembered that he left his phone on the table then he ran back to get it, luckily for him the phone was still there. He picked it and ran back home to sleep.

And that's exactly what happened.
Nothing more!!
Shey u like story bah!

See as you dey wait for bad news ......
Shebi u dey like bad new

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by liminna(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good writers let you fill in the gaps with your imagination. Nice try
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by Mrnakeina(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Typical BATstard
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by GiftAbia1: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Funny you grin

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by mejai(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Bia, be careful! The condition of this country, no dey hang us like this.
Meanwhile, aboki, do indomie and egg for me. Kai!!!
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by verifiablefacts: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2022
You have succeeded in giving the aboki a bad name,as usual.
This story cones from your subconsciousness(abokiphobia)
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by richfriendsng: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2022
I have already predicted the end, I wasn't disappointed all , if you thought as much, then you are brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by Shalommy(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Chaiii... Aboki food? a yoruba woman's food? Tuueeehhh

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by wisdomkid: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Makavelli001:
BREAKING NEWS!!! ��

PLEASE DON'T EVER EAT INDOMIE WITH FRIED
EGG AGAIN AT VENDORS,
ESPECIALLY AT ABOKI JOINTS!!!

you f00lish hoodlum grin grin grin grin grin
I just dey read nonsense...
Re: Please Don't Ever Eat Indomie With Fried Egg Again At Vendors, Especially At Abo by Mercury12(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... Aboki food? a yoruba woman's food? Tuueeehhh

but you like Igbo food abi?
What good does it speak of you talking bad about other people food or culture.
Hypocrite. . .
Your intolerant lots stinks to high heavens

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poser: You're Driving Along One Night / To My Dear Wife: / The Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.