Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,489 members, 7,888,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

[video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One (1119 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal, 8,613kg Loud At Eko Beach (pix) / Young Boy Cry For Help, How I Have Sexy With A Ghost In The Bush Watch Video Cl / Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by Uyoblog: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Young man who visited a sports betting centre to stake some odds got a disappointing result that nearly ended with him developing chest pain.
He made a series of bets which was so long that the ticket formed a train on the floor of the shop.

In a video which surfaced online, he could be seen checking the system for update as to whether all his games entered.

Sadly, when he discovered that a game cut the ticket and he was left with zero earnings, the guy screamed out loud in the centre.

Watch the video below:

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2022/11/video-young-boy-cry-loud-at-bet-center.html

1 Like

Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by lordm(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na poverty Dy call am
Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by PerfectStranger(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
At least this one is better than virtual.
Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by ComeHappy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
No handwork
Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by HITsquad: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
I tried betting in my Uni days, that was during the early days of online sports betting in Nigeria I guess... It was on Nairabet!

Well in my first week I won around 100k. Bro 100k those days was a fvcking good money! And to a student? Lol I felt like Aliko Dangote.

I thought I had discovered the hidden "secret of making money" lol

I believed in that shiiit like mad.... Well I funded my Nairabet account with excess money, as in my plan and intention was to finally finish them kpata-kpata and become a Billionaire...Lmaooo!
No need to finish the story, yall already know what happened to my money!

Here is the fact, bet is just a way for the super wealthy people to continue taking from the super poor people.

The rich knows that the poor are naturally desperate, and they are capitalizing on it... It's all psychological bro.

Betting is not good for you... It's only good for the betting companies, its a business platform perfectly designed for the purpose of income,not to enrich you.

4 Likes

Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by Sendero: 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Uyoblog:
Young man who visited a sports betting centre to stake some odds got a disappointing result that nearly ended with him developing chest pain.
He made a series of bets which was so long that the ticket formed a train on the floor of the shop.

In a video which surfaced online, he could be seen checking the system for update as to whether all his games entered.

Sadly, when he discovered that a game cut the ticket and he was left with zero earnings, the guy screamed out loud in the centre.

Watch the video below:

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2022/11/video-young-boy-cry-loud-at-bet-center.html

Skit
Re: [video] Young Boy Cry Loud At Bet Center As His Long Ticket Cut One by idomalord: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
I believe in the 3rd picture, he is shouting "ahhh"

thus , there is an 80% chance he must be a yoruba man

lol

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Decends From A Very High Building (pic/video) / Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China / Efcc hands Over Indicted Nigerian Fraudster To U.s. Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.