Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (17940 Views)

2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by uba1991: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no born Tinubu well to accept the challenge
if Peter Obi provide his manifesto Tinubu will accept the challenge.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is an insult asking an ordinary trader to debate with his Excellency Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. How can you expect someone whose repretition has made him the best among the other presidential candidates and who was recently invited by the same United State of America to deliver a speech where PDP and LP candidates are lobbying before he can be allowed to talk to their symperthisers and blodas who will donate for their campaigns respectively with a verified Chicago state University alumni. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by chikason22(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu will release Bulaba the remix.

He is that senile.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Moh247: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
What an insult to Jagaban.... Athiefkus Houseboy wanting a debate, even Atiku couldn't ask
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Cryofigbos: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

LP should go and organize debate with SDP or sowore, tinubu is not in d same league with hoebi
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Mathain19(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu his underground trying to screw the electoral process to his favor ..
God of Labour party abeg no sleep.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by porthouse7(f): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu and obi are now mate abi
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by foolbuster: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
JoshTim:

You sound very lame......Tinubu is unmatchable.

He sounds lame because It's not possible to defend idiocy without sounding stupid. To sell tinubu no be small thing.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by uba1991: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Una wan kill Baba agbado grin
Tinubu has already challenge Peter Obi with his manifesto, let Peter Obi bring his own let see
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by dominic17: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is only a foolish man that can employ a candidate that refuses to attend interview. It is quite obvious that is only senseless people that support Tinubu
ipobcannibals:
Honouring a debate with Peter Peter Obi is giving legitimacy to a terrorist sponsor. Remember, Peter obituary is patron of Ipob/ESN cannibals who feeds on human flesh.

Ipob/ESN = Peter Obi
Peter Peter Obi = Ipob/ESN

A vote for Peter Peter Obi is a vote for Ipob terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Blazebond(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Let everyone wait till election day and do the voting challenge,who get most votes win shikena.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by uba1991: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Massiveglory:
He can't try it.
I dare tinubu and his campaign organization.
You will begin to hear things like emilokan needs medical and throat check up.
if Peter Obi provide his manifesto Tinubu will accept the challenge.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
100000 likes for u
festacman:
Peter Obi has oratory skill and he is looking for occasions to speak to flaunt it to get votes. Tinubu has the gift of political networking and he is looking occasions to use it to get votes. It is a contest where you use your strengths to exploit opportunities and counter threats while suppressing your weaknesses.

I don't think Tinubu as an experienced politician can't play into Peter Obi's ambush.

but most obidients also said obi is not a good speaker though
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by gigabyte13: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wertin chicken wan follow EAGLE discuss
Shoe get size abegggggg.....
Okrika sef get quality
There are levels to this game call politics jareeeeeeee......
Na TINUBU and ATIKU get talk
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
festacman:
Peter Obi has oratory skill and he is looking for occasions to speak to flaunt it to get votes. Tinubu has the gift of political networking and he is looking occasions to use it to get votes. It is a contest where you use your strengths to exploit opportunities and counter threats while suppressing your weaknesses.

I don't think Tinubu as an experienced politician can't play into Peter Obi's ambush.
Very well written...
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by DenreleDave(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
does debate implies accountability? d ones he did in anambra, isnt is regime a failure?
Massiveglory:
People like you are the reason Nigerian gets the kind of leaders it has.
Leadership without accountability.
Leadership of excuses.

If you cannot seize the opportunities to engage the wider audience of citizens, any so called political sagacity is a scam.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by arantess: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
festacman:

common sense should prevail and let you know he should prove himself if he is that experienced as you claim...
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Tflex01: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Can't Labour campaign without Tinubu?.....they should first challenge the Unifier grin

No ooo... Tinubu is the only person they are contesting against. grin

cheesy
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by phorget(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
For challenging Tilumbu I will surely remove Tanko”s name from heaven computer.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by yommen: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
festacman:

What's my offence? I did a balanced analysis.

You were spot on, actually. I guess he didn't understand you.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ijoba4lyf:
If Tinubu accept this challenge make I bend.. He's a Bala blu
if Tinubu accept make I crush my family-house grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Abdulqareem: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Make una dey waste una time dey do debate. Tinubu no get time for rubbish. Him just dey focus on how to win. Don't worry guys, Tinubu will appoint Peter as Minister of statistics, since him Sabi keep record
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by phorget(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tflex01:

No ooo... Tinubu is the only person they are contesting against. grin

cheesy

One at a time bro, after we've done dealing with Tilumbu then we move to Atiku.
You dont expect a team to play two matches simultaneously.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
A town hall different from .......
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by pinkgoodies(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Massiveglory:
People like you are the reason Nigerian gets the kind of leaders it has.
Leadership without accountability.
Leadership of excuses.

If you cannot seize the opportunities to engage the wider audience of citizens, any so called political sagacity is a scam.

Oga, dat u have oratory skills or because you can sway d audience with your good use of the English doesn't make you a good leader or having the leadership qualities. Sometimes is about the Actions, the tests you have passed long before. If u Put Rochas, Amaechi or Keyamo in any debate with PO. They will school him. Same as u putting Ayade in a debate with Wike. Same tyn applies, but we see that wike is performing more than Ayade. Yes BAT might not be good in a debate, he has raised leaders who can speak for him anywhere and anytime, that is human development. Let everyone use a strategy that works for them, but forcing down a debate on his throat to prove his worth will be fruitless attempt knowing that he is a political strategist.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu cannot have a debate with a liar, thieve and a mad man so it will not happen

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Tflex01: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
OBIdient2023:
If Jagaban accept this challenge I go vote for am, just accepting the challenge will earn him my vote as an OBIdient. Baba BAT plssss just debate PO and you will see me campaign for you.

Go and give your inconsequential vote to Obi.

It's an insult for Tinubu to stand with Obi in a debate.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by sukar886: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
If tinubu try am, I go break my phone
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Tflex01: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
phorget:

One at a time bro, after we've done dealing with Tilumbu then we move to Atiku.
You dont expect a team to play two matches simultaneously.

So when will you be done "dealing" with Tinubu grin

Tinubu that will soon be declared winner of February election lol grin
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
All these mushroom party and their noise.

Atiku the main Challenger should be paired with Tinubu for debate not the attention seeking others like Sowore and co
what God can't do doesn't exist! You remember when dey said until Messi and Ronaldo retire from football before any other person can collect ballon"d or (world best player award) since den we av seen benzema and modric collected it OBI can become Nigeria president by God will
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by OlawaleBammie: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He didn't need it actually...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) / Idris Visits Troubled Areas In Ikorodu, Lagos / We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.