Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,252 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi (17967 Views)

2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by 175(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Sannisege:
What is Labour Party? A party of PDP rejects, remnants and vomit. Obi or whatever they call his name cannot even lace Tinubu's shoes not to talk of debating with the great Jagaban. Obi should go and debate with Nnamdi Kanu or any other low-life from the IPOB dungeon called South-East Nigeria.

You're a big fuuul tank.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu will never attend an open debate with Peter Obi, he will continue to ignore such invitations with lame and flimsy excuses throughout this period

Guess what?

He won't give interviews and attend debates, yet he wants a position where Biden will invite him for talks, where he will make speeches at UN, ECOWAS and AU, where Richard Quest, Fareed Zakariya or Christine Amanpour would interview him, and he will start to "BULABAA"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Natbrowny: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Egungun be careful..
Na express u dey go.

Obesere -_____19-90-something
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yinmu!!! I hear
You cannot carry a whole cowhead on your head and still be searching for an ant on the ground.
If you understand you must be wise. grin
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by God1000(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Guess what?

He won't give interviews and attend debates, yet he wants a position where Biden will invite him for talks, where he will make speeches at UN, ECOWAS and AU, where Richard Quest, Fareed Zakariya or Christine Amanpour would interview him, and he will start to "BULABAA"?
Can you just imagine, he will just be disgracing us every now and then
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by pinkgoodies(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
arantess:

common sense should prevail and let you know he should prove himself if he is that experienced as you claim...

Prove himself by coming to debate. His works prove them for him. He is the only candidate that have been campaigning with wat he did wen he held office. He doesn't need to prove shit to any fellow candidate. Is now left for the people to vote who dey want.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by leketon: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Looking for way to get cheap popularity.
They are not mate. What Nigeria needs is practical action not theories that doesn't hold water. Let them meet at the polls.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Debate So that your Lienus Peter Obi will have another opportunity to vomit more lies

I hate nonsense
let him vomit more lies and Tinubu should vomit more BULABA... � � � �
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by bennybuhari: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
How come many people here are saying Tinubu won't accept the challenge? He may prove you all wrong
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Vadese1: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
So it is difficult for Tinubu to tell Nigerian how he will govern us, but it is not difficult for him to abuse any one that go against him

festacman:
Peter Obi has oratory skill and he is looking for occasions to speak to flaunt it to get votes. Tinubu has the gift of political networking and he is looking occasions to use it to get votes. It is a contest where you use your strengths to exploit opportunities and counter threats while suppressing your weaknesses.

I don't think Tinubu as an experienced politician can't play into Peter Obi's ambush.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by nedekid: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no born Tinubu well to accept the challenge
Baba will accept to go to hellfire than to take the challenge.

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Oziens: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shuuu.. una wan finish Agbado kpata kpata be that oo.
Ota, Aghadowey run wella oo. If ordinary campaign, you turn comedian. How much more be on the same platform to debate Peter Obi.... I no if na to give bullion van, you fit do that wan
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by OLOKOESHIN: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Let Lagos and Anambra state speak for you guys

Not by best speakers...Even at that.. Obi's mosquito voice self dey off person

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Godstiger(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They want someones grandfather to have hypertention
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Shadysen: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
una really wan kill this baba before election, debate for tinibu na die o
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Igbojew: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Can't Labour campaign without Tinubu?.....they should first challenge the Unifier grin
I have never seen people that will beat you ahd start crying the way Tinubu their urchins does.Your Tinubu was the one that first started throwing punch at Peter Obi but when Peter Obi spokesman responded backyard you Tinubu urchins will start convulsing and crying....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by nedekid: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
How come many people here are saying Tinubu won't accept the challenge? He may prove you all wrong
Lol.
He will rather loose a limb than accept the challenge. grin
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by leketon: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Massiveglory:
People like you are the reason Nigerian gets the kind of leaders it has.
Leadership without accountability.
Leadership of excuses.

If you cannot seize the opportunities to engage the wider audience of citizens, any so called political sagacity is a scam.

So good leaders are measured by debating?
This country is in a mess with the kind of thinking.
IF theories solves problems with the number of professors we have in Nigeria there should be no any problem.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
festacman:
Peter Obi has oratory skill and he is looking for occasions to speak to flaunt it to get votes. Tinubu has the gift of political networking and he is looking occasions to use it to get votes. It is a contest where you use your strengths to exploit opportunities and counter threats while suppressing your weaknesses.

I don't think Tinubu as an experienced politician can't play into Peter Obi's ambush.
lol..

Absentee contestant cannot lead Nigeria..
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chaii see finishing tinibu don really suffer for this election.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Shadysen: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
them born am well, i fit bet with my account, him no fit!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Funkeymaster(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
For what? is for Eba? is for Garri, abeg make una leave Baba Emilokan alone. Obidiently Obidient, Obidient is a movement. OBIDATTI 2023
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Tinubumustfail: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu is overrated and inconsequential.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by MrPRevailer(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
festacman:

Shey for your village, if you want to get job, you no go go interview?
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why can't Obi first debate with his former boss Atiku before Tinubu.

PDP Pro Max and PDP Lite will be defeated in February
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Tinubumustfail: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
President Peter Obi appearances in TV stations scared the life out of quarter to quench, hence Emilokan decide not want to have anything to do with PO.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by MrPRevailer(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
leketon:
Looking for way to get cheap popularity.
They are not mate. What Nigeria needs is practical action not theories that doesn't hold water. Let them meet at the polls.

Because you people are ready to steal the election with the help of the W.E.F globalists.

But the God of Chosen will cause you all to be put to shame in Jesus name.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by leketon: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
LP should focus on it campaign.
They don't have a joint ticket.
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/labour-party-challenges-tinubu-to-an-open-debate-with-peter-obi/

Labor in vain party owner just dey fool owner self....ol
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by Bennycollins: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
All these mushroom party and their noise.

Atiku the main Challenger should be paired with Tinubu for debate not the attention seeking others like Sowore and co
If Tinubu as much as attends a debate with just Atiku, I will change my mind and support/vote him.
Someone that can't pronounce 'multiliplication' from a written document?he is not coordinated again to mention PVC when he wants to?
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by gozmok1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
that is the last thing shaky shaky Daddy will do before he meet his ancestors
Re: Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi by TheGift: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/labour-party-challenges-tinubu-to-an-open-debate-with-peter-obi/

if Tinubu accepts this challenge, I will... I will... Let me not say what I will do because I know the Tinubu we have all come to know , will dare not accept this challenge. And even if He dares it, His handlers will refuse. And if they refuse, what can the sick, old and apparently senile Man do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo / INEC Debunks Claim Of Falsifying Abia Election Result / Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.