Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account (33437 Views)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by themanderon: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

Appear as how?
I just do not want to be roped into anything.

You should go to your bank and make complains. This should absolve you from any future problems. If the sender calls and asks you to send the funds to another account DO NOT TRY IT. It could be proceeds of fraud. Get your bank to resolve it to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by oneMalik: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
You never go to your bank for clarification you dey come nairaland where person fit tell you say na manner from heaven make you chop come later go prison

Nigerians !
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by robinzaga(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:
Please bankers in the house, I need help with this.since last month I have observe strange stipends alerts in both my accounts.

It started with my business account last month that I opened, I thought it was a mistake, as I don't remember doing transaction with anybody by that name.

Pls note that, all my transaction money are paid into my daily account,whilst I transfer the money into my business account.

Moments ago I got another token alert again, I m getting scared.could it be possible that someone is using my acct for fraud or something by disbursing cash into my accounts?

To be honest I m worried, I don't want my acct to be flagged, pls help me.

What are the narrations on the alerts?
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Percy0006(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nah that widow you help the last time. Nah her husband dey send you money lol�
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by bergs2: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Just enjoy the funds. Na God give you that one. That's the dividends of your daily "unmerited favour" prayers. In my place we call it "Nkechinyere".

Oga don't mislead people here; there's nothing like "Nkechinyere" in this context.
This is a public forum and hence should be one that is built on transparency and truthfulness.
"Nkechinyere" is the resource that is gotten on the premise of consistent labour and due diligence and not on "manner from heaven" nonsense.
"Nkechinyere" should be one that hinges upon the laws of Sowing and Reaping: and any other thing is both a cover-up and a scam.
The person in question is not yet serious with what he's claiming, otherwise he'd be reporting to the bank (appropriate quarters), and not asking for opinion just to be justified to do what he had hitherto devised to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Coolgent(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:

It has bn rectify sir.
Thnks.
Welcome ahnie
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by sulakishop(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just the way Abacha, our father in heaven has been sending us money...
Re: Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account by Files: 11:33pm On Jun 27
wirinet:

If you barely have time to quickly resolve a suspicious bank transaction issue now, you will have lots of time and money to go through EFCC and the courts later.

Its a begging format. She's trying to use it to beg on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things A Man Must Have Before 40. / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.