Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians (589 Views)

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians by Ilamina(f): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2022
For fighting you guys everytime that time

I was just jealous

I didn't know any better, just found out that cameroonians are actually very nice people..

So sorry

Nayah cameroonpride

At the end of the day, I became suicidal and didn't gain anything from the fight

I know i was born stupid. Its not my fault
You guys can can now come back to nairaland

Promise I won't look for trouble or even act like you here anymore

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians by HarlequinLekex: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2022
E be like say Op don dey take co co. No be me talk am o.
Re: I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians by LikeAking: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Ilamina:

I was just jealous

I didn't know any better, just found out that cameroonians are actually very nice people..

So sorry

Nayah cameroonpride

At the end of the day, I became suicidal and didn't gain anything from the fight

Hi!
Re: I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians by culf: 5:11am On Nov 30, 2022
How do you know Cameroonians before fighting them?

nice one though, every tribe, state or country have good people no matter the general perspective of others toward them.
Re: I Want To Apologize To The Cameroonians by Autobot05: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Ilamina:

I was just jealous

So sorry

Nayah cameroonpride

Stop using meth

(1) (Reply)

She Used To Criticize Me But She Copies Me Now / han Single Ladies / If You Find Out Your Sister Is Pregnant For Man You're About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.