Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,736 members, 7,915,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari (43779 Views)

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Waste of time
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Realists(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
A
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by ayubamuhammad35: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJ8N9cSz1U

Nice, i love that street carnaval especially the Miss Africa , the only thing that makes me of visiting that state one day and theirs nice weather...
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sigh... Even Aisha has joined her husband in making things worse for APC in the coming election!

These people really want power to remain in the North!

2 Likes

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by eddie7: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
To start with, I didn't see where any name was mentioned in his post, Mama na mama no be......I no type or call any name ooo
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Dayaa: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
It was unlucky for boy to have been singled out just like that.
Politicians are criticized daily, openly and in private, on and off social media.

She can't arrest everyone who speaks against her now, can she?
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by phemmyfour: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
bbyby01:
This is the true colour of Aisha.

Nigerians cheered when she was breaking down the door if Mamman Daura's residence in the Villa
Not the Aisha frying Akara in 2015
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by aklion: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
As him slim so. Before him comot from there him go don turn something else... Chai
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by LegacyB: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is a minus for APC. Aisha you will allow people who are not suppose to insult your husband do so freely now with evidence.
I just pray this story is not correct. If it is, then we must all come together to condemn the act without party sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by hedonido: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Already the worst and most useless 'first lady' Nigeria has ever had, just as her husband is the most useless president ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Aisha is funny sha....if her husband decides to be arresting people for every criticism, Nigeria first don empty. I dont want to call her a yeye power drunk woman! Them go soon leave the throne fa grin
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Holyfool50: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
[qwuote author=slivertongue post=118794175]Correct , the young man didn't commit any crime[/quote] you are wrong sir
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by kingthreat(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
If you have to comment on sensitive issues, comment anonymously on Nairaland. Or don't comment at all.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Firstcitizen: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Women do not know how to handle Power. Just imagine Aisha as President. The havoc she will create ehn
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
But I think say Aisha gentle
But the boy was right. Aisha suddenly became a shepopotamus, to the extent that she was competing with mama peace in size. Glad to note the boy is a northerner and those protesting know so well she's apc's number one's wife...what a bad signal.

Buhari and apc would be the worst we've ever had in Nigerian political space. I just dey look those shouting Emilokan upandan dey laff dem. Owo wa ni, ęję ka bayin naa. Spend your last card, Tinubu and APC will never smell that place come 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Christian lady u murdered in cold blood for ur so-called blasphemy una no protest.. those miscreants that even came out open to say they murdered the innocent lady automatically became heros and freed..na this one now because he’s a Muslim and you see no wrong in what he deliberately did insulting the office of the lady. Northerners always have this mindset that they own this country to themselves alone by right.

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by JuanDeDios: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
dre11:
.........Aisha Buhari Must Face Prosecution For Ordering Arrest, Assault Of Nigerian Student Over Tweet – Police Service Commissioner, Najatu

The spokesman, Lawan Adam, said any arrest by the police out of the Jigawa command must be communicated to the police in Jigawa before it would take effect.

He said in this particular incident, the command had yet to be communicated on any arrest by the police outside the state.

https://dailytrust.com/protests-over-arrest-of-varsity-student-who-criticised-aisha-buhari/
Which makes it a kidnapping. Shame of Mama and the NPF.

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Belteshazzar1: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just what i said on the other thread...
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Haah! So you don't know the suicide bomber from Yola?
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by akaleb2015(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
if you talk they will arrest you if you keep quiet you will be charged to court what kind of democracy government is this .[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by nathyx(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Highly condemnable act by the first lady.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Luvinghubby: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

Northerners obey their leaders blindly... because of some religion doctrines

Fact
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by betabread: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Written script
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Make we talk truth, aisha Buhari is not fit to be a mother. I salute former first lady mama peace, Nigerians made fun of her and her husband with reckless abundance, yet she didn't arrest anyone. Shame on Aisha Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by gimakon2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
when dog start to bite e owner.
Shay this thing na Southerner now, them no go make noise o. Shebi when them stage EndSars protest for better Nigeria, shay na church these useless northern people day burn, now them day make stupid noise here and there. I never see people way stupid like this.

Shebi them don discover oil? After 62 years of making the southern part very useless? No worry,We shall see. Make we see as una go rule that una stupid Arewa, shebi with this fight , kill and destroy ideology una get ? No worry. Make i see how civil una go be.

Stupid People in a very stupid country.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Kaiser20: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pierocash:
It is only in Nigeria you see wives of elected officers issuing orders to even the IG of Police. It is only in Nigeria you see the relatives of those in power using the security agents as thugs.

Nigeria really needs total overhauling
That's the reason those corrupt politicians want to retain power.
But Peter Obi will surely break the corrupt system.

2 Likes

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
power intoxicates
the real colour of the balloon

2 Likes

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
No Freedom of speech under Buhari
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by lomprico(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
But NANS say aisha try for arresting the guy?
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by osothermal(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
person wey attend AAU Ekpoma. She is a cultist jor

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by mauchiz: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:
That boy said nothing but the truth when he posted on his Facebook page that Aisha is feeding fat on poor peoples money.

Is Aisha not been fed and housed with every of her needs and wants being fully subsidized by public funds since May 29, 2015?

Has she not ballooned in weight from her original size since stepping into Aso Rock ?

Has Nigeria not become the hunger capital of the world since her husband became president ?

There is wide spread hunger and poverty and Aisha is being freely fed to stupor with public funds that she now has doubled in size .

There is no defamation here as the boy simply stated the painful truth.

The police should charge him to court and see how SANs will line up to defend him.

Also, this disturbing trend of governors now arresting SM critics and dragging them to court is an aberration as governors enjoy immunity they can not then drag anybody to court for rightly criticizing them since they can not be investigated owing to their immunity card. Governors can not also sue someone as well since they will need to provide evidence and be cross examined by the defense team, something that they can easily use their immunity card to avoid thereby hampering a fair hearing.

Is not only students that will protest,he spoke the minds of Nigerians.We will all protest,Aisha Buhari has been feeding on the masses money,while Nigerians are on the street begging and dying,she is busy enjoying herself and others are suffering.

#presidentbuharireleasetheboy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect / Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.