Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari (43665 Views)

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
"the source said"

Phantom source as usual in the 9ja media. wink
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by TheGift: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
But I think say Aisha gentle

You thought wrong!
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Sunnyja: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Aisha, the first lady, All Nigerians love you but you should not allow petty things to destroy your image. Release the guy and let the matter rest, saying that you ate poor people's money should not remove anything from you. You should have ignored him and moved on. Your hubby has been called more than that but none has been arrested. Don't be petty please, you are a role model
Good advice from a BMC and our darling daddy crew.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Juleeee: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:

Gentle my as*, gentle she marry buhari?
The woman is a fu*king hypocrite.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by iamjavadem(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
My son or bother will not be foolish enough to write such about a first lady. What he did is wrong.
June15:

Ok baby

But as old as you are, you shouldnt be writing this. You are praising aishat for doing the right thing to your muslim brother. Im sure if it was your son or brother, you wont be saying this.
You need to be kidnap and get serious beating of your life. Ode
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by iamjavadem(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wake up. It happens everywhere. Go and try it.
Pierocash:
It is only in Nigeria you see wives of elected officers issuing orders to even the IG of Police. It is only in Nigeria you see the relatives of those in power using the security agents as thugs.

Nigeria really needs total overhauling
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by tete7000(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:

Maybe but suddenly fed fat on power. I think by now she should be arresting everyone criticising her over the student's arrest. That way she will have plenty detained. Oniyeye aramonda.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by israelmao(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
She is only gentle in the OTHER ROOM
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by benqo01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
I thought this woman had sense,Imagine o if no b true why is she pained seriously
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by benqo01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
iamjavadem:
My son or bother will not be foolish enough to write such about a first lady. What he did is wrong.

U should not be surprised it's coming from a Muslim, bondage is a norm for them
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Slic1: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
ojun50:

No woman gentle. Ones them see power and money

That is why I like Mama P. He doesn't care.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
June15:

Ok baby

But as old as you are, you shouldnt be writing this. You are praising aishat for doing the right thing to your muslim brother. Im sure if it was your son or brother, you wont be saying this.
You need to be kidnap and get serious beating of your life. Ode

Read his comments again. I think he was just being sarcastic!
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Ashirioluwa: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Our country is practicing democracy without freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is one of the core pillars upholding the democratic process and protecting it is essential if we want to live in a society that is fair and equal for everyone. Failing to do so weakens democracy. #CivilLibertiesUnionForEurope

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by benjanny(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lawlessness
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by robosky02(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Realguyman1:
Oga na public office she dey and anyone in public offices shouldn't expect nothing less. Shay as u dey ur own where u dey now, shay anybody come insult you for there? Or Abi Buhari and Aisha done received one quarter of wetin France president done experience from France people hand?

Even someone have the mind to slap the France president the other time and hell was not let loose. But if it was to be Nigeria, e sure me say na that place them go murder that guy that day.

If u know u can't take public insult better avoid public offices or better still "do the right thing" in office to avoid public insult.

If a leader isn't doing well constructively criticized

But insult is not

Imaging if she is your mother will you do same?
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
iamjavadem:
Is there a different law for the first lady?

The same first lady that said

“Enough is Enough Fayose. A mad dog that isn’t chained. I refuse to keep quiet,”

No one arrested her then

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by MrALIVE: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
And someone who sucked his mother's breast for 9 months will endure all this rubbish under buhari for 8 years and still think of voting for APC and tinubu....you must be insanely stupid.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
robosky02:

If a leader isn't doing well constructively criticized

But insult is noImaging if she is your mother will you do same?
The issue is about law no need to bring in people's mothers. That shows you do not value yours

This same Aisha Buhari insulted a serving governor and no one arrested her

Do we have enough prisons to house Nigerians who insult each other or is that remedy only for the rich and powerful? That is the issue

If people are to be jailed for insults everybody will be in prison

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Legendforte: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Only very poor women are gentle.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Misterone: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
dre11:
.........Aisha Buhari Must Face Prosecution For Ordering Arrest, Assault Of Nigerian Student Over Tweet – Police Service Commissioner, Najatu

https://dailytrust.com/protests-over-arrest-of-varsity-student-who-criticised-aisha-buhari/
you people like reporting stupidity and rubbish. How does someone that report and issue to the police take the laws into his/her own hands. When has reporting an infringement of ones right to the police become taking the laws into your own hands? Rubbish
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by June15(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
iamjavadem:

Ok baby
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by June15(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
CarlsJaz567:

Read his comments again. I think he was just being sarcastic!

Ok baby
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by proprince(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
The northern youths have a long way to go.

Their elites have really caged them.

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Whois(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Those way suffer no dey tire go still vote apc again.

Cc

// ILuvdemManna /// NLPoliceWoman

Aufbauh
OdogwuZiggy
Efficiencyben
Vannessa9691
Isaacebiloma
Noelahjones42
Usmanabdulsalam
IFESINACHI111
Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa
Gidicars
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Yankee101: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
You need wise counsel around you
More people have cursed her after the arrest
Silence was supposed to be her response
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by lukency(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
May Almighty God be with GEJ and his family wherever they are.
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
nairalee:
Stupid people

What he said is correct
The entire Buhari family as a whole have cashed out massively from taxpayer's money and they don't want anyone to talk?

Oya I've said it

AISHA BUHARI you've fed fat from this administration

Come and arrest me
Haa don't let Aisha see your post o
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by UNDFTD: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
I hope LIGERIANS would see that this APC (Al-Queda Peoples Congress) led government is nothing but a[b] tyrannical, and despotic[/b] one, that does NOT give a damn about human rights and the rule of law. I am sure most of you remember that NOT too long ago during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure, his wife, Patience Jonathan, was the butt of JOKES. She was made fun of by everyone including comedians, and she was so ridiculed that memes were made of her.

But despite all that humiliation and derision aimed at her, NO citizen was ever harassed or arrested. Now fast-forward to 2022, when you have a terrorist Fulani man in control, citizens are now being[b] intimidated, molested, tortured, and arrested[/b] simply for stating the obvious even to a blind man. If your beloved country is a country where the rule of law prevails, all the FAT BASTARD, Aisha B0K0HARI, should have done not minding that she's a public figure is sue for defamation.

It's only in a country like this that citizens are imprisoned for making factual statements or expressing their honest opinions. The questions people should be asking especially those that are staunch defenders of the failed government and supporters of the terrorist in A$$ Hole Rock is this: "Why was no citizen arrested for making Mrs. Jonathan the butt of jokes while her husband was the president but citizens are now arrested and tortured for calling Aisha B0K0HARI FAT? Is she NOT fat? Absolutely, she is! There's no denying that! And her face looks swollen like the Michelin tire man!
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by omonnakoda: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha Fat Aisha

1 Like

Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by ugodson(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
for her to have ruthlessly reacted in a vicious manner goes to confirm that the accusations were true.

She would have just ignored and pretend like she did not hear anything. Since the remaining focus this year is next year election

She doesn't have people that will give her good advices. Like you rightly said the focus is on next year election, keeping quiet for some few months will do her nothing
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by latolz: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
When your anger has made you FAT
Re: Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari by nairamaniac: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2022
ojun50:

No woman gentle. Ones them see power and money

I would bookmark this message.

No woman can handle or control money&power.
Is there something different God put into their own blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Rivers' Speaker Impeached, Amaechi Storms Assembly As Fight Erupts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.