Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,884 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:38 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah (43933 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by omonnakoda: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Franzinni:
hahaha but you were the one who quoted me . Mr meaningful ... I really don't care what you think off topic, it doesn't change the fact that whatever your stance is, it is yours and I still hold on to mine ... The boy deserves to be where he is for the type of person he is. If you don't like it ... Please kindly ignore me like millions before you. Your opinions to me is useless likewise mine to you ... And as you rightly said we have nothing to benefit each other so I guess that is where we agree and so ... kindly Fork Off at this junction! ... You get!

Yes I quoted you first. My prerogative
You listen to me I do not listen to you
Now Shut your mouth and get lost.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by observanc1: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Mrmb:

You are indeed insane. Islam has always preached peace and brotherly love amongst people, Islam is the not tolerant religion,you not looking dirty and haggard doesn't mean you are fine, you are one of the so called "werey alasho"... Where have you seen an Islamic cleric besting the hell out of his followers claiming to pass the holy ghost, never you won't see such. Even when we pray it is peacefully without disturbing the whole neighborhood..... May Allah bless all my Muslim brothers and sisters and make Al Jannah firdaus our final abode
the bolded is a bold-faced white lie. i grew up in the north. and in the north u dont need to set alarm to wake up. the islam call for prayer blaring from about 20 loudspeakers in the neighbourhood must surely wake everybody up at dawn. and the early morning prayer is prayed over the loud speakers fully, each louder and louder as if they are competing for who will be the loudest. and u say u don't disturb the whole neighbourhood?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Soso990240(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

Lol...you have a big comprehensive issues...Aisha wasn't attacking him but was questioning people who demanded for his justice and decided to have a different view over his tweet on Deborah...

I asked that Aisha should allow people to stick to their opinions because we chose to support him and asked for justice for him and now decided not to support him anymore because he was an extremist who supported the murder of Deborah...

You need to go back to school....
then you need to construct your sentences properly because this is not exactly how you made the earlier comment. You actually had what you wanted to say in your head, but lack the ability to pass the message properly. Your English teacher did you dirty. Better get a refund. Read what I wrote again and correct urself.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by observanc1: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2022
MalbakOscar:
Except the translation of her post wasn't clear to me, She didn't even speak against Islam. Venting out of anger for her coursemates to stop posting religious messages on the group didn't make her deserve such a gruesome death irrespective of how she passed the message.
i understand hausa very well and i listened to her clearly. and what u say is very correct. she was not talking about islam one bit. just complaining that religious extremists were posting messages on a class whatsapp group that was for educational purposes.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Franzinni: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:

Yes I quoted you first. My prerogative
You listen to me I do not listen to you
Now Shut your mouth and get lost.
I own you ... Haha that is why you feel the need to mention me ... You need to understand psychology to understand what I mean ... You are still growing so I understand your need to flex what you have learnt... I don't have a need to be right ... I just say what I feel but you do... You crave it ... And there lies your weakness.. small minded man. I have provided you value even when you might be too blind to see it.

Well I have activated something in you, you can feel it In your guts and so you can't resist the need to reply hahahaha so common and prove me wrong. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by slivertongue: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
egunna:
if u understood Hausa,u wud understand the import of that statement.he wudnt for whatever reason say that to his birth mother.its insulting to every Hausa speaker.somethings are better understood in their natural form,not translated.

Ba sata ba oo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Dshocker(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
observanc1:
where in niger state? minna the capital of niger state is a very city. atimes i wonder if it is not same islam that muslims in minna and those in the far north like sokoto, kano, katsina, yobe borno etc are practising.
they must have relocated due to other reasons in 1981 - things were so peaceful in the the north in 1981 naa.

Kontagora in Niger state.

They have been killing right from onset, but the media has not be reporting it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by thedio(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Dshocker:
Muslims up north are extremists...

My parents were based in Niger state, but had to relocate down to Lagos in 1981, due to their violent nature.
Same thing applies to Christians in the south. They are also extremist, the only difference is ;they av not graduated to physical attack but verbal? Osama bin laden was a learner in their midst
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by observanc1: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Kontagora in Niger state.

They have been killing right from onset, but the media has not be reporting it.
i suspected kontagora. they are the hausa speaking part of niger state. they are religious fanatics too because they are close to sokoto and zamfara.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Thephilosopher1: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2022
When we talk about justice, most people expose their ignorance of the true meaning of the term "justice". To put it simply, when we call for justice upon somebody, it means that the parties involved should be given a fair hearing, and that anyone found guilty should be penalized and anyone found not-guilty should be acquitted. Justice for someone does not mean the person should be exonerated; if the person is tried and found guilty, then justice for him or her means giving him/her the commensurate punishment as stipulated by the law.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Exceed15: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2022
The arrest and molestation of the idiot fanatic pig adamu is orchestrated by God. May he die in pain like Deborah. Useless boy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by nedekid: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Abeg, adamu aminu deserves 600 years in jail or as a foot stool of aisha.
Mumu boy deserves no mercy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Octopusssy(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2022
If this is true, then nemesis should deal with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Exceed15: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Mrs Buhari should let the young man go. He didn't say steal he simply said eat . ain't politicians feeding fat on our resources .

I stand by Aisha Buhari. I withdraw my earlier sympathy for the idiot fanatic. May he rot in jail.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by chimeremodlyn: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Those who deny justice 2 others deserve it not for themselves!

Aminu Adamu doesn't deserve any justice, cos he was among d twisted folks who denied justice 2 Deborah Samuel!

Aisha, if not 4 d fact dt u're practically thoroughly OBIdient, we 4 drag u wotowoto 4 dis ur tweet wey be like yeye post so!

...bt jst continue...

...since we are Obi-centrically yoked already!

Nairalanders, vote #Obi-Datti2023 for a New & Better Nigeria 4 us all!

Let's be irrepressibly OBIdient!

After all, it's of no use being anytin else!

Obidient all the way but she made a point
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by slivertongue: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Exceed15:

I stand by Aisha Buhari. I withdraw my earlier sympathy for the idiot fanatic. May he rot in jail.

Well it's personal choice. But there are others suffering the same fate
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by DeOTR: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2022
I don't know why people are even supporting that Adamu guy in the first.
That someone's husband is the President of your country doesn't give you the bleeping reason to utter such demeaning statements. I bet people condemning Aisha Buhari don't really understand what the guy actually said.
If you said such thing about any woman in my life, you better commit suicide before I find you.
Irrespective of his support for Deborah's murder, he deserves to be where he is right now, in jail.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by petermichaels(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2022
NOW TELL ME, WASN'T TRUMP RIGHT ABOUT THIS NATION? THIS CORNTREE EHN!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Talentempire: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Christians have a serious problem if you ask me

They way dem carry this boy matter for head Muslims no carry am like that
My question now is
Why do Christians like to get involve in what does not concern them?

If this boy were to be a Christian believe it or not all the Muslims in Nigeria will back the first lady with their full chest

Some will even set him ablaze if given a chance.

Honestly Christians need to stop somethings
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by sameks08(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2022
A stupid guy deserves no pity in fact He deserves something harder big idiot.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by mabea: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are the bigot

The issue is once it is done to one person it can be done to anybody
The fight is for what kind of country we want to have and not for the person

When we fight for the rights of a person who is first in queue it is not because he is a good person. We are fighting to establish rules and order

I remember a few years ago . When Kemi Olunloyo was jailed for many months. Nigerians did not talk because they hated her. I talked .

On this Nairaland

The fight is that we do not want people jailed for insults. Why ? because that kind of law only applies to poor people

Femi Fani-Kayode spends his life insulting people and has never for one day been arrested. Now we are hearing of courts saying people should be flogged for insults
This same Aisha Buhari called governor Fayose a Mad dog and who knows whether that is why he was arrested too.
Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari a pedophile in connection to Aisha Buhari and where is he now?
We do not think anyone should be jailed for defamation. I think the maximum penalty is one year in prison we would like to see that scrapped and before then no one should spend time in prison until sentenced and all appeals exhausted. IG police and Chief of Army staff sentenced but no action

Nnamdi Kanu ordered released no action. So government chooses which orders to obey. When we fight for freedom of speech it does not mean we agree with what is being said

But there is indeed an irony
The victim opposed the freedom of speech of Deborah and supported her killing still the fight is not and should not be about individuals
This guy has really changed. I like this you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by FullBlastLight: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Abolodje:

Do you also know how to suck preeq so I can praise you too?

Dude, u desperately need deliverance!

Try ur mighty best 2 get saved by surrendering 2 Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord & Saviour, so it won't be too late b4 crossing over 2 d New Year, 2023!

If u do, a new & better chapter wil be irrevocably opened over ur life & destiny!

Wishing u d Happiest New Year in addy already;
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by FullBlastLight: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2022
heysquare:

It's a matter of time you will not only drag her you will surely ask for her head

No, dude!

It won't ever get 2 dt, cos we are unimpededly coasting 2 victory 2geda, come 2023!

She's our much adored vocal, vibrant & vivacious lion-hearted Lady, dt we don't lightly esteem!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by MzErica(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Person carry cloth cover ear, cover head, cover neck. How better breeze want take touch. Una think say her brain never dey hot so? How her brain was take function well.

Mumu woman, just shut the fvck up. That Fvckboy-adamu deserve what he got!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Abolodje: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Dude, u desperately need deliverance!

Try ur mighty best 2 get saved by surrendering 2 Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord & Saviour, so it won't be too late b4 crossing over 2 d New Year, 2023!

If u do, a new & better chapter wil be irrevocably opened over ur life & destiny!

Wishing u d Happiest New Year in addy already;
No you need the help as well and you seriously need to get laid as soon as possible.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by omonnakoda: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2022
Exceed15:
The arrest and molestation of the idiot fanatic pig adamu is orchestrated by God. May he die in pain like Deborah. Useless boy
Is Nnamdi Kanu's arrest and molestation orchestrated by God? Yes or No? Should he die in pain like Deborah? Freedom and justice cannot be separated.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by NothingDoMe: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are the bigot

The issue is once it is done to one person it can be done to anybody
The fight is for what kind of country we want to have and not for the person

When we fight for the rights of a person who is first in queue it is not because he is a good person. We are fighting to establish rules and order

I remember a few years ago . When Kemi Olunloyo was jailed for many months. Nigerians did not talk because they hated her. I talked .

On this Nairaland

The fight is that we do not want people jailed for insults. Why ? because that kind of law only applies to poor people

Femi Fani-Kayode spends his life insulting people and has never for one day been arrested. Now we are hearing of courts saying people should be flogged for insults
This same Aisha Buhari called governor Fayose a Mad dog and who knows whether that is why he was arrested too.
Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari a pedophile in connection to Aisha Buhari and where is he now?
We do not think anyone should be jailed for defamation. I think the maximum penalty is one year in prison we would like to see that scrapped and before then no one should spend time in prison until sentenced and all appeals exhausted. IG police and Chief of Army staff sentenced but no action

Nnamdi Kanu ordered released no action. So government chooses which orders to obey. When we fight for freedom of speech it does not mean we agree with what is being said

But there is indeed an irony
The victim opposed the freedom of speech of Deborah and supported her killing still the fight is not and should not be about individuals
Thank you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by TYCO77: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
FullBlastLight:

https://independent.ng/aisha-yesufu-reacts-to-tweet-of-aminu-adamu-supporting-death-of-slain-undergraduate-deborah-samuel/

Madam activist, the Holy book says, " Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."
That's the 'Golden Rule'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by 2016v2017: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Those who deny justice 2 others deserve it not for themselves!

Aminu Adamu doesn't deserve any justice, cos he was among d twisted folks who denied justice 2 Deborah Samuel!

Aisha, if not 4 d fact dt u're practically thoroughly OBIdient, we 4 drag u wotowoto 4 dis ur tweet wey be like yeye post so!

...bt jst continue...

...since we are 2geda Obi-centrically yoked already!

Nairalanders, vote #Obi-Datti2023 for a New & Better Nigeria 4 us all!

Let's be irrepressibly OBIdient!

After all, it's of no use being anytin else!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by JASONjnr(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Soso990240:
No.. you made 2 conflicting points. Why would u talk from both sides of ur mouth? Adamu threatening to deal with people that wears Deborah's shirt is already shows that Adamu is against people airing their views and opinion. Why would u also blame Aisha Yesufu for attacking him? because its obvious he is trampling on people's right. Thats her work as a human right activist. Read before you comment, unless you lack the ability to comprehend.

Again, you're having serious problems with comprehension...

You quoted me first and you laid emphasis on the first paragraph which was about Aisha allowing us to give our different opinion to things....

You didn't get that right and now you're blaming it on my English teacher...

From the first quote, I told you to read probably....

Infact, you have a tiny brain and doesn't deserve any attention...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by dazzlingd(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
teblu:
He wasn't arrested when he supported and made nasty comments on Deborah's death, and now he said something about Aisha Buhari's weight and he gets arrested? Whoa, up Naija.

And the killers are still free. Nigeria is a problem

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by IfnobeGod20: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Unclesamo:

I would have agreed with you if only the coin was flipped , and Deborah happens to be your sister.

Did you read my comment well? I am not justifying what the guy wrote about Deborah Samuel but what I am saying is you guys should not allow this to divert our attention to the main issue. Today it is Aminu, tomorrow it could be you. If it is you, should we also dig your past and start saying you did this or that certain time. Issues should be isolated by merit.
Let us talk about the illegality done by Mrs. Aisha Buhari and the commando way the boy was kidnapped from his school without seeking the permission of the school authority to do so. It is more of kidnapping because the offence said to be committed is a civil case and not criminal. So, they don't have the right to go kidnap him.
Then when that is resolved, will can then let him know what he once said about Deborah Samuel. The punishment meant for such act should now be melted to him by God but should not be by men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.