Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah (43891 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by nedekid: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are the bigot

The issue is once it is done to one person it can be done to anybody
The fight is for what kind of country we want to have and not for the person

When we fight for the rights of a person who is first in queue it is not because he is a good person. We are fighting to establish rules and order

I remember a few years ago . When Kemi Olunloyo was jailed for many months. Nigerians did not talk because they hated her. I talked .

On this Nairaland

The fight is that we do not want people jailed for insults. Why ? because that kind of law only applies to poor people

Femi Fani-Kayode spends his life insulting people and has never for one day been arrested. Now we are hearing of courts saying people should be flogged for insults
This same Aisha Buhari called governor Fayose a Mad dog and who knows whether that is why he was arrested too.
Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari a pedophile in connection to Aisha Buhari and where is he now?
We do not think anyone should be jailed for defamation. I think the maximum penalty is one year in prison we would like to see that scrapped and before then no one should spend time in prison until sentenced and all appeals exhausted. IG police and Chief of Army staff sentenced but no action

Nnamdi Kanu ordered released no action. So government chooses which orders to obey. When we fight for freedom of speech it does not mean we agree with what is being said

But there is indeed an irony
The victim opposed the freedom of speech of Deborah and supported her killing still the fight is not and should not be about individuals
On a lighter note, where "big men" are insulting themselves ie all the people you mentioned are big people. Small man should respect himself and keep his mouth shut. Nothing pains big man more than visa ban and small boy putting mouth in their matter. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Mrmb: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
observanc1:
the bolded is a bold-faced white lie. i grew up in the north. and in the north u dont need to set alarm to wake up. the islam call for prayer blaring from about 20 loudspeakers in the neighbourhood must surely wake everybody up at dawn. and the early morning prayer is prayed over the loud speakers fully, each louder and louder as if they are competing for who will be the loudest. and u say u don't disturb the whole neighbourhood?

How long do the prayers take? Less than 10minutes. But you people who scream, shout and shout for hours that is the real disturbance, the call was to wake people up for prayers and it is less than 10 minutes compared to your unending shouts and drumming that lasts for hours...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by Soso990240(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

Again, you're having serious problems with comprehension...

You quoted me first and you laid emphasis on the first paragraph which was about Aisha allowing us to give our different opinion to things....

You didn't get that right and now you're blaming it on my English teacher...

From the first quote, I told you to read probably....

Infact, you have a tiny brain and doesn't deserve any attention...
One thing about dumb people like you is that you claim to know,while you are clearly dumb. You made 2 paragraph that contradicts each other, I clearly stated it. Instead of you to correct ur write up or express urself better by editing ur post, u still insist on exposing ur level of reasoning and comprehension. Keep wallowing in ur ignorance, just know that it shows how silly and stupid you can be
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah by shegz24(m): 3:24am On Dec 04, 2022
They should release him then re-arrest him for threatening and supporting the murder of an innocent girl.

Ojoro cancel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Kingsley: Soldiers Gun Down Colleague Who Killed OC Ukachuckwu In Sokoto / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.