Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,899 members, 7,909,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted (11019 Views)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Took Kuda Overdraft of 150k sometime in July to venture into a business that later turned out bad, August till now I've not been able to pay back, no matter how hard I try the interest keeps accumulating, and I'm currently receiving threats of BVN blacklisting, please will this affect my other accounts. I want to pay but I pleaded for them to split the bill into few months and stop they overdraft interest, but they refused.

I recently got a job and I don't want my accounts frozen or blacklisted, so I can pay back gradually.
Please how help what should I do?
They gave me yesterday to pay up or my BVN will be blacklisted.

I've pleaded and pleaded. Feeling frustrated.

Thanks.)

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by BloomingDale(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
Stesa:
Took Kuda Overdraft of 150k sometime in July to venture into a business that later turned out bad, August till now I've not been able to pay back, no matter how hard I try the interest keeps accumulating, and I'm currently receiving threats of BVN blacklisting, please will this affect my other accounts. I want to pay but I pleaded for them to split the bill into few months and stop they overdraft interest, but they refused.

I recently got a job and I don't want my accounts frozen or blacklisted, so I can pay back gradually.

Thanks.

How will they blacklist your BVN? Are they the government? Why do you Nigerians like taking Gbese with the intention of not paying back?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Conner44: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
People that are owing banks millions their own accounts have not been blacklisted. Just keep paying back small small and check as they deduct your payments from the debt until you pay it off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Stesa:

Thanks.)

Drop ur WhatsApp number I will tell you what to you I will help you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

How will they blacklist your BVN? Are they the government? Why do you Nigerians like taking Gbese with the intention of not paying back?

Honestly I want to pay but theyre not willing to even give me time. I think they have the power to do so since kuda is licensed.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

0 9 0 5 2 2 1 2 8 5 3, I really appreciate thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by favor914: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Stesa:

Thanks.)
They cannot do that unless they have a court order, bvn can only be blacklisted from you opening further bank accounts, not the ones you already have, even at that, if I am owing Fidelity bank 100k, and I go to GT bank with 50k to open account, do you think GT Bank will reject your application because of 100k blacklisting?

What if your identity was compromised, and someone else is as the one that used your bvn for the overdraft?

They have to give you a chance to defend yourself.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by BATified2023: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
favor914:
They cannot do that unless they have a court order, bvn can only be blacklisted from you opening further bank accounts, not the ones you already have, even at that, if I am owing Fidelity bank 100k, and I go to GT bank with 50k to open account, do you think GT Bank will reject your application because of 100k blacklisting?

What if your identity was compromised, and someone else is as the one that used your bvn for the overdraft?

once ur bvn is flagged for fraud all accounts linked to it will definitely have problem

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

I dey complain of overdraft I dey owe, u wan charge me money ontop for what I don't even understand.
There is no way to bypass loan or overdraft. You're looking for 10k to pay your own loan. Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
once ur bvn is flagged for fraud all accounts linked to it will definitely have problem

My case is not fraud. However I know all accounts will be affected.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
They can't do anything to you beside blocking your account with them and making withdrawal from the atm card you gave them and shaming you among your contact list.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Arda1000(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
They don’t have the power to do anything bro they are just trying to make u pay them their money…. Know that n know peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:

They have no authority to do that.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Noblechykk(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Stesa:

Thanks.)
Nobody will blacklist your BVN; the only issue you have now is that if they report you to credit bureau, it will affect your chances of obtaining loan from another lender

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by inoki247: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Noblechykk:

Nobody will blacklist your BVN; the only issue you have now is that if they report you to credit bureau, it will affect your chances of obtaining loan from another lender

But you know banks now take repayment from other accounts that as money linked to your BVN....

if they're licensed by CBN they can use that approach and retrieve dere money from his alternative account...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by OfficialAPCNig: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blacklisting your BVN only mean they will report you to Credit Bureau and nothing else, that's if they have not done that already.

It only stops your from taking further loan or winning government contracts until you clear up and request for credit bureau delisting.

Don't mind their threats, just pay 50k at once into the account and they will stop disturbing you, then clear the rest gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by ganisucks(f): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Stesa:

Thanks.)
I sympathize with you. There's nothing worse than disappointment. But I have a solution for you; you can contact NigeriaIsGreat who was in a similar situation like yours a while back. He can hook you up to one of the numerous APC whatsapp groups where you can make a lot of money by defending Tinubu on numerous social media handles. The job is hard, but don't worry about your performance, because the mgt doesn't care. They just want to eat Tinubu’s money like grasshoppers eat grass.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
ganisucks:

I sympathize with you. There's nothing worse than disappointment. But I have a solution for you; you can contact NigeriaIsGreat who was in a similar situation like yours a while back. He can hook you up to one of the numerous APC whatsapp groups where you can make a lot of money by defending Tinubu on numerous social media handles. The job is hard, but don't worry about your performance, because the mgt doesn't care. They just want to eat Tinubu’s money like grasshoppers eat grass.
Chinedu

Onye Nzuzu grin

Obi never go north go campaign kwan? Wetin dey sup biko grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Killerbag36: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Stesa:

I dey complain of overdraft I dey owe, u wan charge me money ontop for what I don't even understand.
There is no way to bypass loan or overdraft. You're looking for 10k to pay your own loan. Nigerians.

E wan scam
The earlier u know that 80% of nairaland.com re scam the better for u

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by MadamExcellency: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
cry
BloomingDale:

That's what he signed.

Revisit the terms and conditions and read it slowly once again. If you fail to pay, you authorize the creditor to withdraw from any account attached to your BVN.

Thanksful:
They can't do anything to you besides blocking your account with them and making withdrawals from the atm card you gave them and shaming you among your contact list.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Jogs1900: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Your bvn is like your identity... Nobody can blacklist your bvn because you are owing.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by MadamExcellency: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jogs1900:
Your bvn is like your identity... Nobody can blacklist your bvn because you are owing.

They will use court order to place all accounts attached to your BVN on no debit.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
I hate it when people don't pay up their loans..

I can bet you never invested that money, you rather used it for frivolities... Go and pay up your loan..
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
I hope you also know that if your bvn is blacklisted,

It will take you 10yrs for CBN to whitelist it.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by orfegater(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=Stesa post=118871181]
0 9 0 5 2 2 1 2 8 5 3, I really appreciate thanks.be careful
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Arda1000(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cutehector:
I hope you also know that if your bvn is blacklisted,

It will take you 10yrs for CBN to whitelist it.

only cbn can blacklist your bvn and they won’t block your bvn simply because of loan

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Arda1000(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

I can bet you never invested that money, you rather used it for frivolities... Go and pay up your loan..

oga shut up

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

I actually invested it a a scheme that crashed. It's an overdraft and not a loan, I don't borrow, perhaps if I knew the investment was a scam I wouldn't have taken the offered overdraft.

And secondly I intend to pay back, from my first picture you can see that I intent to pay 10k weekly to combat the overdraft, but the bank is not giving me listening ears.

Perhaps if you hate it when people don't pay loans you could assist me pay one week. I'll drop the kuda account.

Thanks in anticipation sir.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Conner44:
People that are owing banks millions their own accounts have not been blacklisted. Just keep paying back small small and check as they deduct your payments from the debt until you pay it off.

Thanks exactly what I'll do.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Scammer.
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

If you read what I wrote, I intend to pay back, but they have given me a deadline which is against my payback date. In leu to blacklist my bvn
Re: I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted by Stesa: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
favor914:

Still a dangerous one if I don't pay. But thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu / N35bn Pension Scam Uncovered At HOSF / Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.