Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,440 members, 7,917,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:38 AM

Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos (2488 Views)

We Are Ashamed To Have A Chief Lawbreaker As Rivers Governor- Pro-Wike lawmakers / As Benue Citizens, We Are Ashamed That Our Governor Speaks In Gutter Language Li / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
It is foolishness to allow the poisonous snake you see to bite you. Even the governors of APC are glaringly avoiding a dying druggie like Tinubu. Voting Tinubu is like stabbing a bleeding baby to death. How can a reasonable person campaign for Tinubu at this period of our national life? Are you mentally alright to say Tinubu for president? Tinubu is dangerously sick and the telltale signs are clear.
Tinubu is the most corrupt politician alive and has attracked disrepute to Nigeria. How can such a person fight corruption and take us to glory land?
Tinubu's drug peddling allegations are taking over international media too and he makes no attempt to defend them.
Anyone who supports Tinubu does it out of sheer hatred for Nigerians and humanity. It shall never be well with anyone who vote a dying druggie like Tinubu. Join us to save from monster politicians. Say no to APC and PDP. NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by sarkinbauchi: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
How can you expect normal people to be saying
"Buy broom, broom, broom...broooooooommm....
abi Bula ba bala blu blu blu bula ba

10 Likes

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by successmatters(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
You want me to place bad luck in my billboard? grin

Carry that drug baron go one corner o

3 Likes

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by ezegold4we: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse, cheff, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker, accountant, engineer or lawyer to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick, weak, demented, expired and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her bleeding economy instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's because of your tribal bigotry or religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial, political, economical, environmental, social, and futuristic intelligence,

It means your stupidity and foolishness is legendary, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool and educated illiterate syndrome,

Only a fool will drink poison intentionally because it was served with his or her tribal and religious cup,

Vote Wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Conrod: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by AntiTerrorist: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
No reasonable human being would surpport druggie BAT.

1 Like

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
This thread is strictly for OBIdient slaves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Gadafii: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
agbado munchkin brown teeth Kpomo eating tilinbu donkey , what are you now doing in a slaves thread, omo ale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 1:06am On Dec 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
It is foolishness to allow the poisonous snake you see to bite you. Even the governors of APC are glaringly avoiding a dying druggie like Tinubu. Voting Tinubu is like stabbing a bleeding baby to death. How can a reasonable person campaign for Tinubu at this period of our national life? Are you mentally alright to say Tinubu for president? Tinubu is dangerously sick and the telltale signs are clear.
Tinubu is the most corrupt politician alive and has attracked disrepute to Nigeria. How can such a person fight corruption and take us to glory land?
Tinubu's drug peddling allegations are taking over international media too and he makes no attempt to defend them.
Anyone who supports Tinubu does it out of sheer hatred for Nigerians and humanity. It shall never be well with anyone who vote a dying druggie like Tinubu. Join us to save from monster politicians. Say no to APC and PDP. NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!

Guy put the microphone closer to the ears of Igboslayer,the foolish senseless tribally bigoted hate filled animal get coconut head,na he goat,him no dey hear word grin
PDAPC MUST GO.
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Gadafii:
agbado munchkin brown teeth Kpomo eating tilinbu donkey , what are you now doing in a slaves thread, omo ale

grin abi omo ale jatijati grin grin
Shame on any Nigerian who allow Agbado infested urchins take the field day and put this Country into another 8 years calamity and Suffering.
I no vote for APC but I dey buy fuel d same price with Agbado infested urchins angry
APC MUST GO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Anyone who says Tinubu for president should be taken to Yaba Left.
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Igboslayer: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Guy put the microphone closer to the ears of Igboslayer,the foolish senseless tribally bigoted hate filled animal get coconut head,na he goat,him no dey hear word grin
PDAPC MUST GO.
Werey omo ale no get work...Na me go kill you on the street of Nairaland...since it's too difficult for you to know that your Gringory cannot win 40 local government in Nigeria, if he does, I will quit Nairalandfor you. Since you didn't go to school, you will be too daft to know anyway. We will use your blood and those of your family as sacrifice when Tinubu becomes president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by BeardedMeat(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
That's why you are here and commenting..
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Your God

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
LOl

You get bad mouth o guy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2022
No need to talk

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2022
Even the youth snap a picture in protest

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Hmm..

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Eniitankorede: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2022
When will zombidiots stop telling lies? Have you Obi followers been cursed with lies? When will you face the corruption and stealing going on in your party? When will you stop deceiving yourselves? Labour Party is a party of thieves and scammers and liars!!! Enough of these lies. Tinubu is winning this election, whether you tell lies or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:
When will zombidiots stop telling lies? Have you Obi followers been cursed with lies? When will you face the corruption and stealing going on in your party? When will you stop deceiving yourselves? Labour Party is a party of thieves and scammers and liars!!! Enough of these lies. Tinubu is winning this election, whether you tell lies or not.
gbagam
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Nonexisting1: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
I will keep saying it. Any day Osinbajo comes out to campaign publicly for Tinubu and tells Nigerians that Tinubu will make a good president, I'll vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I will keep saying it. Any day Osinbajo comes out to campaign publicly for Tinubu and tells Nigerians that Tinubu will make a good president, I'll vote for him.
any day osinbajo comes out publicly to say obi and janu will make a good president I will vote for them..... mumunotu
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is serious
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey omo ale no get work...Na me go kill you on the street of Nairaland...since it's too difficult for you to know that your Gringory cannot win 40 local government in Nigeria, if he does, I will quit Nairalandfor you. Since you didn't go to school, you will be too daft to know anyway. We will use your blood and those of your family as sacrifice when Tinubu becomes president.

Hahaha gibberish from an accursed birdbrained bastard child of doom and untimely death grin
Bloody dunce your tinubu has already been rejected,from the North to the South to the East to the West We don't want another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock.
Its either Obi rules over your cursed head or you and your family will be unfortunate for another 8years and die a painful death by atikulating into the hands of killer heardmen oya choose ONE grin as for your APC disaster with their blublubla blablublu drug addict,he is going no where grin
You too small,you no voltage at all, I give you cruise catch but you dey dull me jareh grin
Increase you Vawulence and stop forming in the mouth you dis eternally cursed dead thing,omo ale omo irankiran mashafini awon to ni e ma ku iku ojiji grin e o ni se orire,inu ofo ni e ma ku si.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by lexylaw40: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha gibberish from an accursed birdbrained bastard child of doom and untimely death grin
Bloody dunce your tinubu has already been rejected,from the North to the South to the East to the West We don't want another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock.
Its either Obi rules over your cursed head or you and your family will be unfortunate for another 8years and die a painful death by atikulating into the hands of killer heardmen oya choose ONE grin as for your APC disaster with their blublubla blablublu drug addict,he is going no where grin
You too small,you no voltage at all, I give you cruise catch but you dey dull me jareh grin
Increase you Vawulence and stop forming in the mouth you dis eternally cursed dead thing,omo ale omo irankiran mashafini awon to ni e ma ku iku ojiji grin e o ni se orire,inu ofo ni e ma ku si.
APC MUST GO.
mumunotu
Re: Just In: APC Governors Are Ashamed Of Campaigning For Tinubu Including Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME / I Warned Late Senator Ubah, Says Primate Ayodele / How True? President Goodluck Jonathan Joins Illuminati For 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.