Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,102 members, 7,939,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Reincarnation And Resurrection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation And Resurrection (2041 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Reincarnation And Purpose Of Reincarnation: What You Don't Know! / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2022
Reincarnation means the rebirth of a soul in another body. the endless cycle of birth death and rebirth
Synonyms: rebirth, transmigration of the soul, metempsychosis, samsara, transanimation

Resurrection means the action or fact of resurrecting or being resurrected.
Synonyms: raising from the dead, restoration to life, rising from the dead, return from the dead

The Bible story is built on these themes: Reincarnation and Resurrection

Without grasping both concepts, it will be difficult for you to understand what the Bible is all about

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by sonmvayina(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
The bible is divided into two parts..the Jewish scriptures and the Christian propaganda....

The Jews believed in reincarnation as they believed in one ness of the spirit and it's rise to the source..
They believed the spirit to be the divine spark and a form of energy. Which can neither be created or destroyed but can only be changed from one form to another...

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reincarnation is about the transmigration of the soul from one body to another body

Resurrection is the physical spiritual and mental enlivening of a body by the energization of the soul living inside that body by the power of God. The Energy of God

Reincarnation is the changing of the body suit in the birth-death-rebirth cycle
Resurrection is the energization of the soul living in a body regardless of the kind of body suit

So we can say that reincarnation majorly pertains to the physical body, resurrection pertains majorly to the soul

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Everyone reincarnates!

But there are differing levels of energy in every soul. Some souls have 80%, 90%, 95% while others are operating at 30%, 20%, 10%, 5%

Genesis 2:7 KJV
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The amount of presence of the Energy of God in a soul is what determines the capacity of the body to do good and excel and the converse likely holds true.

If you have many 90percenters and 80percenters and 70Percenters living in the same place, that place will be heaven on earth (Heaven). If they are the ones ruling leading and in charge of that place, that place will be 'smooth! hello!!' in Baba Rex' voice

If you have 10percenters, 15percenters, 20percenters making the majority of people living in a certain place, that place will be hell on earth (Hell)

Now let me tell you something funny, this thing is like a pH scale 1-14. As something tends to 1 it becomes more acidic, as it tends to 14 it becomes more alkaline. The funny thing is that the 90%percenters will be the rulers among their people, because their energy will overpower everyone else. The 10percenters and 5percenters will be the ones ruling among their own kind too, because, there is no vacuum, what they lack in godliness must be filled in by ungodliness, in the land of the ungodly, the ungodliest will be king.

The best of the good will rule over the good, while the worst of the bad will rule over the bad

So in the final analysis, the 90percenters, being heaven, will rule over everything both in heaven and in hell
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
One of the greatest lies ever told is YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. No one lives only once,
Anyone on this earth at this moment has been here before on this earth multiple times. For example:

This is apostle Paul signing off in a past life

2 Timothy 4:6-8 KJV
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
[7] I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
[8] Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Departure to where? History tells us that Apostle Paul was beheaded in Rome on the orders of Emperor Nero

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by TheManPregnant: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bros! Calm down. Christianity does not support the reincarnation idea.

Heb 9:27
And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.

The death and rebirth belief is not supported by the new testament

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yet this same apostle Paul is telling us that he will be alive at the time of the coming of Jesus

1 Thessalonians 4:15 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Notice he talks about the dead first in this passage below before lumping himself with the living

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This place is very important to understand the difference between Reincarnation and Resurrection and the continuity and discontinuity between them

What Paul is saying is that he would have reincarnated, and his soul also would have been enlivened and re-energised, and now waiting, for the Messiah at that time

2 Timothy 4:8 KJV
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

All the ancient Prophets and Prophetesses, Martyrs and Martyresses, all the people of old who won the battle of faith, will be waiting along with Paul on that day to receive their rewards too already body Reincarnated and soul Resurrected re-energised by the Spirit and Energy of God. They are right now on this earth. One sure way to know them is that they will have no trouble whatsoever in understanding everything being said here. For them, it is a recollection, and reconnection.

So who are the dead of which Paul says 'the dead in Christ shall rise first:' at the trump of God? These are the other vast collection of people who obeyed the gospel and renounced evil works through the ages, drawn from lineage Israel and convert gentiles, all of them making the mixed multitude of the saved: the house of God

This is the enlivening and re-energisation of their own souls too
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The biggest verse that people use to disprove reincarnation is this one above. But this is proof that people lack a good understanding of what is written both in structure and context, and this ignorance and falsehood has gone on for ages and now needs to die

Contextually, this verse is a linking verse, it is linking certainty with certainty. This verse does not in any way disprove reincarnation, it only certifies the certainty that since Jesus died ONCE for all to be saved so also ONCE men die, it is judgment time for them

AND THE PLACE OF JUDGMENT IS RIGHT HERE ON THIS EARTH, UNDER THE FACE OF THE SUN

Ecclesiastes 3:16 KJV
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

This is why the Preacher was baffled when he saw iniquity and wickedness under the sun which is the place of judgment. How come there is iniquity and wickedness in the place of judgment? It left the Preacher gobsmacked!

The Preacher continues to wonder at people, "How could you practice evil in the very place where you will receive punishment for your actions? Can you not see the evidence of punishment and judgment all around you? How could you be so hardheaded and foolish?"

The implication of all these is that it is extremely important for everyone not to gather negative baggage or what is more popularly called Karma during any birth-rebirth cycle. The truth is that if one does not pay now, one must reincarnate to pay!

You kill steal destroy murder cheat despoil etc and then die peacefully, and you think you're gone? You are coming back to hell right here on this earth. And you will continue until your soul learns the required lessons

Birth-Good-Death-Rebirth-Reward with good life
Birth-Bad-Death-Rebirth-Punishment with horrid existence

God requires that which is past, there is no magomago with God

Ecclesiastes 3:15 KJV
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Resurrection of Jesus Christ

1 Peter 1:3 KJV
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

The soul of our Lord Jesus Christ has been repowered and re-energised by God

1 Corinthians 15:20 KJV
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Jesus Christ is no longer in the mental spiritual grave that he went into to save his people. He has now risen from then dead. His soul has been repowered!

The people who are sleeping in mental spiritual graves, whose souls have been de-energised, they are the mass of the Israel of God awaiting their own resurrection. Jesus Christ is their first born, he is their Chairman, he is the first born from the dead. He has risen from the dead and acquired mental and spiritual powers. He is the head of all principalities and powers in the universe!
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ezekiel 18:20 KJV
The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 31:15-16 KJV
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him. [16] I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit:

When the true Israel became a reprobate and idolatrous nation and would no longer listen to God, God killed their souls and they went to hell

The point to see here is that souls can continue reincarnating as dead souls until either the sin is fully paid for, or God shows his mercy by forgiving and extirpating

If you understand me very well, this reincarnation is the death of the concept of 'original sin' whereby because Adam ate a fruit, and we his offspring have to pay for it, so we are all suffering for Adams sin. This cannot be true according to Ezekiel 18:2-4. The doctrine of 'Original sin' dies here and now.

While it is true that we are suffering from Adam's sin we need to realise that we are that ADAM that committed the sin!

We are the ADAM and EVE in the garden of Eden (Middle East) who ate the evil fruit of idolatry, the effect of which is why we are in tribulation till today. Since that time our souls have been powered down and we have been awaiting resurrection. This is why Peter is congratulating us in 1 Peter 1:3 because the Blessed Hope is risen from the dead. Hallelujah to our God forever!
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
One point to reemphasize here

A soul that is under God's punishment will continue to reincarnate until that sin is fully paid for. And until that sin is fully paid, that soul will continue to reincarnate in a low state

Jesus took up that low state too. He went into the grave. He is resurrected.

He is repowered. He is re-energised. Now know this, Jesus cannot resurrect without being reincarnated first

BOMBSHELL!

Jesus is reincarnated and is now in our midst.

Romans 1:3 KJV
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Seed of David according to the flesh. No ambiguity.
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Ezekiel 36:17-21 KJV
Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
[18] Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
[19] And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. [20] And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.
[21] But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

This passage is the powering down of the souls of the ancient Israelites. They gave their lives to idolatry and wickedness, so God abandoned them and they devolved spiritually and mentally. God made the garden of Eden too hot and uncomfortable for them so they ran into Africa and started living among heathen

The Israelites living in Africa and other parts of the earth have continued to reincarnate, but in a very low state.
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Ezekiel 36:22-24 KJV
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. [23] And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. [24] For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

The LORD says he will regather Israel, not only Jews, all Israel. So who are the 'Jewish people' regathered in 1948? We digress.

God says he will bring them back from all the nooks and crannies of the earth where they have been stowed, existing as slaves, because of his judgment upon them that led to the de-energisation of their souls.
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Ezekiel 36:25-28 KJV
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. [26] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. [27] And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. [28] And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

This is the LORD promising that he will come back for Israel, that he will re-energise our souls.

The LORD says he will put his spirit within us and will cause us to walk in his statutes, and we will keep his commandments and do them.

We will become the godliest goodliest kindest nicest most prosperous nation

This is the resurrection of the dead
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Ezekiel 36:29-38 KJV
I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. [30] And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. [31] Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. [32] Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. [33] Thus saith the Lord God ; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. [34]
And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. [35] And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. [36] Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the Lord have spoken it, and I will do it. [37] Thus saith the Lord God ; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock. [38] As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD

The blessings that are coming.

The LORD will do it for his name sake alone
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2022
NNTR:
John 3:3-7
3Jesus answered him,
“I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless a person is born again
[reborn from above--spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified],
he cannot [ever] see and experience the kingdom of God.
4Nicodemus said to Him,
“How can a man be born when he is old?
He cannot enter his mother’s womb a second time and be born, can he?”
5Jesus answered,
“I assure you and most solemnly say to you,
unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God.
6That which is born of the flesh is flesh [the physical is merely physical],
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7Do not be surprised that I have told you,
‘You must be born again
[reborn from above--spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified].’

Fellas, watch and with rapt attention, watch to this. You can see, experience and feel the power of America, but for you to enter into America, you must meet certain criteria, as no one ordinarily enters America anyhow or just like. Thats simply because certain requirements must be met

Kk, lets head back to the Nicodemus' clandestine private meeting, he had with Jesus (i.e. John 3:3-7 above)

At John 3:2, yes, Nicodemus recognised, admitted and confessed that he has observed the demonstrated power and moves done by Jesus, and all these events and occurrences that left him with the impression that they were all of God, so at John 3:3, Jesus informed Nicodemus that, its only a person born from on high or above, which also is known as being 'born again' (i.e. regenerated or renewed essentially) that is capable of seeing, that all those events and occurrences, the demonstrated power and move done by Jesus are all of God.

Then to buttress and reinforce the point, Jesus after seeing that Nicodemus, looked puzzled about being told of 'born again' then at John 3:5, went further, to explain that its combination criteria, that is required for, to enter the kingdom of God even. The decider, qualifier, or the game changer is to be both born of water (i.e. the amniotic fluid) and born of God (i.e. the Spirit)

My beloved two brethren Ok.Cornel and Kobo.junkiee, yes we all (e.g. Rahab, Ruth, Simeon, Job et cetera) get born of the Spirit, from the moment will believe. Now as believers, the instalment of the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the manifestation of the Spirit soon after follow in tandem

Now here's an interesting fact, naysayers, scoffers, mockers, cynics, pagans et cetera dont see, never see and never will see anything good about the kingdom, for the simple reason because they are not born again. They are not born from above, and so are not spiritually rebirthed aka not regenerated, or nor renewed.

It's more the reason, we have atheists, it is because regeneration has not taken place in atheists and all and this is why they are quick to rubbish and/or never want to acknowledge any moves, demonstrations and power of the kingdom of God.

They dont believe who Jesus is, that He is God and that the miraculous signs are evidence that God is with Jesus, who is the preincarnate and incarnate God

So my two beloved brethren, that's a modest bird-eye view of what it means to be born-again. Born again, is meant to be a given. To acknowledge God, to accept, confess, recognise, appreciate, own up, concede, realise and admit occurrences or events of the demonstration of the power of God is proof that one is born again aka born from above (i.e. anew).

Born Again in regards to believers, being a given, is the reason why Jesus never publicly preached about it. The state of being born again only came up for discussion accidentally, and even Jesus reprimanded Nicodemus for being a teacher of Israel and not knowing biblical basic no-brainer things, such as 'Born Again', 'seeing the kingdom' and 'entering the kingdom'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

MrPresident1:
Reincarnation means the rebirth of a soul in another body. the endless cycle of birth death and rebirth
Synonyms: rebirth, transmigration of the soul, metempsychosis, samsara, transanimation

Resurrection means the action or fact of resurrecting or being resurrected.
Synonyms: raising from the dead, restoration to life, rising from the dead, return from the dead

The Bible story is built on these themes: Reincarnation and Resurrection
John 3:4
'Nicodemus said to him:
“How can an old man be born?
Is it not impossible for him again to enter his mother's womb a second time and be born?”
'

John 1:14
'And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us;
and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father,
[the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception).
'

With all due respect, highly esteemed sir, but you arent really correct on this subject(s).

The Bible story, in actual fact, is built on two themes, which namely are:
Incarnation and Resurrection.

That word incarnation, up there, means 'the act of being made flesh'. (i.e. John 1:14)

No one in the bible, ever admitted to have been reincarnated. Case in point, Nicodemus even accepted that it is an impossible feat to achieve to reincarnate, simply and plainly because the soul has only one chance to exist, express self while experiencing life in the land of the living on earth, and upon which after absence of the soul from the body, will to be present with the Lord and of course, being that, everyone must die once, and after that, be judged by God (i.e. 2 Corinthians 5:8 and Hebrews 9:27)

MrPresident1:
Without grasping both concepts, it will be difficult for you to understand what the Bible is all about
The lack of understanding incarnation and Resurrection, is exactly how and why it will be difficult for someone like you or others to understand what the Bible is all about (i.e. HIStory)

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by chieveboy(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
TheManPregnant:

Asides the fact that Lazarus (for one) died twice, negating "man dies once", it makes you rethink how any scripture presented as ultimate truth is at times a half truth or most times an outright falsehood.

Reincarnation moreover does not necessarily negate "it is appointed for man to die once..." (Even though Lazarus died twice). Man indeed dies to give you "die once". He however is born again to "die once", again.

People will learn that there is no book written by man that is a substantial constitution for even just the earth planet alone talk more of the other planets, galaxies and the physical universe bubbling with life forms, cultures, ideals and so on that is unheard of by people of earth.

The New testament for Pete's sake is after a group in Rome decided that the letters and writings of some folks in Israel be compiled as a single book to make a religious book out of it. God never wrote it, neither did we have instance of God giving precise instructions as to which book or letter must find it's way into the book's project.

We do not even know who the compilers where. We in Africa only got a book said to be that from and of God. This is how religions and creeds where made! God and life is not a religous affair, man just must need or create them at certain levels of his growth and would sample them all via the several incarnations of his life learning and moving on.

Truth cannot be contained in any book in it's pure state! The moment it finds it's way into a book, it MUST lose much of the truth to be able to get written or relative to the mental, emotional and even the world-view of the writer, thanks to the limits of the human element.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
So many perspectives from so many people but we return to the Bible to give give us direction, always

Lamentations 3:37-39 KJV
Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? [38] Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? [39] Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

Why is a living man complaining about the punishment he is serving for his sins? Some persons receive the consequences of their sins immediately. For others, they follow [here]after. This is Paul apparently telling Timothy that his frequent stomach infirmities are because of his sins. Timothy was a holy youth who grew up under strong godly parentage. When did he commit sins when he was just a youth? 1 Timothy 4:12

1 Timothy 5:23-24 KJV
Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. [24] Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

Psalm 92:15 KJV
To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

There is no unrighteousness with the LORD. Everyone gets what they deserve
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Psalm 89:19-21 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. [20] I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Psalm 89:29 KJV
His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

Isaiah 9:7 KJV
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 4:2 KJV
In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are b escaped of Israel.
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
By now, you do understand the meaning of reincarnation and resurrection, right?

Reincarnation is the trans loading of the soul into another body at the rebirth cycle.

Resurrection is the powering up of debased souls. Souls can keep reincarnating in debased bodies and living debased lives

But when God decides to relight and refire the soul, that is resurrection
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 2:18am On Dec 08, 2022
TheManPregnant:

Doesnt at all look like the poster's calmed down.

The Bible is not in support of a belief in the death and then after rebirth of the same died soul.

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Our Bible will always be our guide.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun

Ecclesiastes 3:15 KJV
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

What is in the past is now what is in the present. There is no new thing, NO NEW THING, under the sun
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
NNTR:
Doesnt at all look like the poster's calmed down.

The Bible is not in support of a belief in the death and then after rebirth of the same died soul.

NNTR aka Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves, are you the same person as thepregnantman, seeing that dubiousness runs in your blood, I am very inclined to believe so.

Go and bring your gay-muttleylaff monicker to write on my thread
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
MrPresident1:
NNTR aka Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves, are you the same person as thepregnantman, seeing that dubiousness runs in your blood, I am very inclined to believe so.

Go and bring your gay-muttleylaff monicker to write on my thread
1 Thessalonians 5:23
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through
[that is, separate you from profane and vulgar things,
make you pure and whole and undamaged—consecrated to Him—set apart for His purpose];
and may your spirit and soul and body be kept complete
and [be found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

'Amọrawa, ta ba ri rawa
Amọrawa o, ta ba ri rawa
Ta ba, ri rawa o oo, amọrawa
Ta ba, ri rawa o oo, amọrawa
'

Got your tongue back from the cat abi?

When next are you going to run to the BHI YouTube channel, asking for advice from them. Rhetorical question, so dont answer, as I am a better person than you, hence why your alter ego secrets are safe with me.

Now, I pity you, seeing you're getting worse by the day, and now compounding things, by making the mistake of thinking that the spirits of the Muttleylaff and bassreeves monikers are the same thing as with the souls of other monikers.

As e dey sweet Muttleylaff and bassreeves, e dey pain MrPresident1 and Company

Revelation 20:5
4And then I saw thrones, and sitting on them were those to whom judgment [that is, the authority to act as judges] was given.
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God,
and those who had refused to worship the beast or his image,
and had not accepted his mark on their forehead and on their hand;
and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5The rest of the dead [the non-believers] did not come to life again until the thousand years were completed.
This is the first resurrection.
6Blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired) and holy is the person who takes part in the first resurrection;
over these the second death [which is eternal separation from God, the lake of fire] has no power or authority,
but they will be priests of God and of Christ and they will reign with Him a thousand years.

Pfft. You're so conceited, you dont realise that God resists the pride.
You're not only an unashamed failed prophet but you're on top a scandalous purveyor of falsehood and heresy. I easily will have you for breakfast, chew the bones and use rest as toothpicks

Ọgbẹni, agun, ma ni ye, (i.e. loosely translated, means, Mr Big for nothing, backbone absent) souls do not reincarnate.

Its at the sound of the trumpet that souls will resurrect. There are more from where the above evidences, you see in Revelation 20:5 came from. Can gladly and easily provide more biblical proof for you to choke on

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets will rise up
and mislead many people

Ezekiel 13:1-8
1The word of the Lord came to me:
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying.
Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination:
‘Hear the word of the Lord!
3 This is what the Sovereign Lord says:
Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
4 Your prophets, Israel, are like jackals among ruins.
5 You have not gone up to the breaches in the wall to repair it for the people of Israel
so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the Lord.
6 Their visions are false and their divinations a lie.
Even though the Lord has not sent them, they say,
“The Lord declares,” and expect him to fulfill their words.
7 Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say,
The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken?
8 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign Lord.

According to Ezekiel 13:1-8, you're cursed, false, foolish and condemned. 4000 years ago, and you'll be long gone now and well past already put to death. Tufiakwa! As I spit on you, your delusion and deception

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2022
We do not know NNTR, NNTR is a nonentity. We know hopeless and satanic Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves, we know the 'deconstruction' thread he created to purvey homosexuality in the name of the LORD MOSTHIGH, yet couldn't quote one single Scripture to support his hopeless perversion.

We will not quote NNTR, NNTR is a nobody, a nonentity.

At least you did not deactivate Muttleylaff-chicken or bassreeves, go and bring both of them, it is them we know
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
We do not know NNTR, NNTR is a nonentity.
You do not need to know NNTR
Who takes serious the words of a cursed, false and failed clairvoyant, deluded theorist, pretend prophet

MrPresident1:
We know hopeless and satanic Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves, we know the 'deconstruction' thread he created to purvey homosexuality in the name of the LORD MOST HIGH, yet couldn't quote one single Scripture to support his hopeless perversion.
Good on them

MrPresident1:
We will not quote NNTR, NNTR is a nobody, a nonentity.
Who cares what you quote or do not quote

MrPresident1:
At least you did not deactivate Muttleylaff-chicken or bassreeves, go and bring both of them, it is them we know
Luke 1:17
He will be a man with the spirit and power of Elijah.
He will prepare the people for the coming of the Lord.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children,
and he will cause those who are rebellious to accept the wisdom of the godly.”

The spirit of Muttleylaff and/or bassreeves lives. The spirit and power of Muttleylaff and/or bassreeves lives on. You're too dense and have your empty head, way to far up where the sun doesnt shine, to understand the implication

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
We will not quote NNTR, NNTR is a dog, digbolugi dog

Bring back the hopeless satanic gaypastor Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
We will not quote NNTR, NNTR is a dog, digbolugi dog
Deuteronomy 18:20-22
20But if I haven't spoken, and a prophet claims to have a message from me, you must kill that prophet,
and you must also kill any prophet who claims to have a message from another god.
21You may be asking yourselves,
“How can we tell if a prophet's message really comes from the LORD?”
22You will know, because if the LORD says something will happen, it will happen.
And if it doesn't, you will know that the prophet was falsely claiming to speak for the LORD.
Don't be afraid of any prophet whose message doesn't come from the LORD.

Who cares what a cursed, false and failed clairvoyant, deluded theorist, pretend prophet quotes

MrPresident1:
Bring back the hopeless satanic gaypastor Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves
Luke 1:17
'He will be a man with the spirit and power of Elijah.
He will prepare the people for the coming of the Lord.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children,
and he will cause those who are rebellious to accept the wisdom of the godly.

The spirit of Muttleylaff and/or bassreeves lives. The spirit and power of Muttleylaff and/or bassreeves lives on.

You're too dense and have your empty airhead, stuck way too far up where the sun dont shine, to comprehend what the spirit and power of Muttleylaff and/or bassreeves lives on, means.

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
We will not dignify the existence of a digbolugi dog.

nntr Give us the gay pontiff, Pontifex gayinus, son of the devil Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by MrPresident1: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just wanted to highlight the futility of what NNTR the digbolugi dog is trying to do. The living are already alive and waiting, there is no amount of lies or falsehood from the devil and his hopeless dogs that can ever send them back to sleep again, the Elect of God are now awake, and will understand everything I am saying to the last tittle. But for the dead, this is what Paul has to say, he assures that the dead will rise again

1 Thessalonians 4:15-16 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain

The dead can not understand anything but since they are in Christ, they are already shielded and protected. They are waiting for their resurrection

Herein lies the futility and hopelessness of the cause of Satan and his dogs, they can do nothing against the living or the dead
Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2022
MrPresident1:
We will not dignify the existence of a digbolugi dog.
1 Kings 21:23
And of Jezebel, the LORD also said,
‘The dogs shall eat Jezebel within the walls of Jezreel.’

Oonikure, digbolugi dog eat and keel you there

MrPresident1:
nntr Give us the gay pontiff, Pontifex gayinus, son of the devil Muttleylaff-chicken aka bassreeves
Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom (dominion, reign) of our God,
and the authority of His Christ have come;
for the accuser of our [believing] brothers and sisters has been thrown down [at last],
he who accuses them and keeps bringing charges [of sinful behavior] against them before our God day and night.

Look at the accuser of brethren, jumping from heresy to frenzy and jealousy next, may you stand a chance of the good Lord, deliver you from your destructive distracting heresy and plethora of sins

Re: Reincarnation And Resurrection by NNTR: 4:32am On Dec 10, 2022
NNTR:
Hebrews 4:12
'For the word of God is living and active and full of power
[making it operative, energizing, and effective].
It is sharper than any two-edged sword,
penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit [the completeness of a person],
and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature],
exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.
'

God, brought Adam into existence, out of moulding him from earth.

Adam, the soul is created out, that which is not visible, the soul is unable to be physically touched or felt. It has a physical presence proxy by the flesh or body. The soul, meaning in essence, you, came from thing(s) not seen. The body, your flesh, is just a dirt suit made up of dust, hence why when the spirit, the ruach aka wind, aka life-force, aka breath of God expires in you, you die, you slump and drop dead, then at the end, your body or flesh returns back to earth

You are soul, you are the soul. You, the soul, was made out of things not seen with the naked eyes. Your dirt suit, the body or flesh is not you, but your soul, is you, you are soul. You, your soul will give account of yourself on Judgment Day

After death, meaning after transiting from the land of the living, you, meaning you the soul, go to a waiting area, similarly to the lounge seating areas in airport. You stay there, awaiting Judgment Day, then upon giving a verdict, you get to board a flight to an appropriate destination

You're soul. The soul is you, and vice versa, meaning what you are is soul, you are the soul.

Essentially, you are a soul, housed in a body made up from dust and made animated with a life-force, which is ruach aka spirit aka pneuma or also known as, the breath of God. So, in short, your beingness, you, are a soul

MrPresident1:
Just wanted to highlight the futility of what NNTR the digbolugi dog is trying to do. The living are already alive and waiting, there is no amount of lies or falsehood from the devil and his hopeless dogs that can ever send them back to sleep again, the Elect of God are now awake, and will understand everything I am saying to the last tittle. But for the dead, this is what Paul has to say, he assures that the dead will rise again

1 Thessalonians 4:15-16 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain

The dead can not understand anything but since they are in Christ, they are already shielded and protected. They are waiting for their resurrection

Herein lies the futility and hopelessness of the cause of Satan and his dogs, they can do nothing against the living or the dead
Luke 16:27-31
27So the rich man said, ‘Then, father [Abraham], I beg you to send Lazarus to my father’s house--
28for I have five brothers--in order that he may solemnly warn them
and witness to them, so that they too will not come to this place of torment.’
29But Abraham said,
‘They have [the Scriptures given by] Moses and the [writings of the] Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30He replied, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them,
they will repent [they will change their old way of thinking and seek God and His righteousness].’
31And he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to [the messages of] Moses and the Prophets,
they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Clearly, the Bible never suggests that people have a second chance at life (i.e. reincarnation) nor does it suggest that people can come back to earth as a same person, different people or as animals (i.e. rebirth of a soul in another body)

cc: TheManPregnant, LordReed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? / Islamic Description Of God By Imam Ali (as) / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! Season's Greetings Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.