Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? (4659 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / ..... / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2006
why do marriage people have better sex, what if they're both inexperienced
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2006
Shows like "Sex and the City" help perpetuate the conventional wisdom that young and single means lots of fun and lots of good sex, but that's not what I found.

I don't want to say it's lonely, but it's so unfulfilling. I'm not comfortable with the casual nature of sex here.
It's about finding the right person. Emotionally, it's very expensive to put yourself out there and give yourself to people, so let it happen as it will.

Some people capture the belief that marriage kills your sex life.

But the real joke is that marriage actually makes sex better.

Married couples have more sex, and it's not just more sex, it's better sex. Something has to do with the mind I think.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2006
more lecturing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by chrisd(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2006
And a woman doesn't feel jealous or possessive toward every man she sees, or even toward every man she finds attractive. She feels jealous over men she's had sex with. This feeling of jealousy is in some ways a nuisance for the woman. Perhaps you don't think this is true, but wait until you experience that. Enough lessons now, go study and do your homework. Have nice evening.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you toooooooo wink
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by eveseh(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
chrisd:

Myself, can't date long distance. Never.

that's right cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by nerd2: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2008
N.E.R.D.S rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by madamkoko: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2008
There are nerds and there are geeks there's a distinct difference and I think that people often times mix the two up.

Nerds always have interesting conversations. Its never a boring or dull moment.

But I don't like "I too know people: men or women" they often times can be VERY, VERY ANNOYING.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by foxkeed(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
for real, i will. Wanna hook me up wit one?
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by ssRhino: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
A Nerd is human and they are often smart too, so YES
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by hanen(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2008
wow, Rhodalyn and the other dude, I just had to endure a page and a half of your off-topic onversation to get back to the main issue. You guys should try and stay on point abeg.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by El(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
where's she?I love nerds, not just nerds, IT chicks. Now quit playing, where's the chick in question? cool
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by abikelat(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2008
abeg me no know d mean in of NERD.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by minute(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yup!  as a matter of fact im dating one right now and i adore him.

I could care less whether hes a nerd or not.its whats inside that counts.

Nothing beats a man who is intelligent.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by nerd2: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2008
abikelat:

abeg me no know d mean in of NERD.

Well here u go grin

A nerd is typically a person of any race who has strong aptitude in the sciences, math, and particularly computer science, and who may also be viewed as out of step with popular culture in matters of dress, or who is socially awkward. The designation of nerd may simply be applied to a person whose uniqueness sets them apart from what is considered the "norm," for no particular reason at all.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by weebay(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
yESSSSURRRE!!.pluse she might write my teste fo me sometimes
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
NEVA. there r a lotta issues i have with dis nerdish galz 1st dey fall foolishly in love because of their naievity 2wards life.more often than not dey dont know much bout life n dey dont want 2 so wen dey fall in love dey fall in love with a player who's got d sugar coated mouth n their sensitivity n feminine intution 2wads danger ahead is very low cos dey chose not 2 develop it.2nd wen dey finally "jasi" prolly through a friend dey over "jasi" infact their own is EXPRESS.,3rd dey r dry n boring people 2 be around with,dey can kill ur lively spirit.i say a big no 2 NERDS.i dont even have dem as friends n neva planning 2 because their level of innocence always get on my nerves lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Amigoz(f): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
kulyie:

NEVA. there r a lotta issues i have with dis nerdish galz 1st dey fall foolishly in love because of their naievity 2wards life.more often than not dey dont know much bout life n dey dont want 2 so wen dey fall in love dey fall in love with a player who's got d sugar coated mouth n their sensitivity n feminine intution 2wads danger ahead is very low cos dey chose not 2 develop it.2nd wen dey finally "jasi" prolly through a friend dey over "jasi" infact their own is EXPRESS.,3rd dey r dry n boring people 2 be around with,dey can kill your lively spirit.i say a big no 2 NERDS.i dont even have dem as friends n neva planning 2 because their level of innocence always get on my nerves lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I feel so sorry for ur nerd off a girlfriend undecided imagine havin to listen to d gibberish above, talkless of reading it undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by daylae(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
Nerds are brilliant and intelligent with incredible IQ,you can learn alot from them,things people often tink its very complex to understand. Because they're not fashion conscious and doesn't sociallize like others does not mean their freaks,they can always work on that from a patient friend. Besides, what good is a mansion with an elegant edifice which when you knock on the door,there is no one to answer! Now to the subject. I can date a nerd!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ amigoz are u a nerd or u like nerds cos me dont.i'm writing from my personal opinion.wot doesnt go down well with u myt not be "gibberish 2 d next person".i repeat PERSONALLY I DONT LIKE ANY NERD AT ALLL GUY OR GAL dey put me off shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Amigoz(f): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
kulyie:

@ amigoz are u a nerd or u like nerds cos me dont.i'm writing from my personal opinion.wot doesnt go down well with u myt not be "gibberish 2 d next person".i repeat PERSONALLY I DONT LIKE ANY NERD AT ALLL GUY OR GAL dey put me off shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now dats betta . . . .but u didnt have to shout undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by ayettymama(f): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
whats wrong with us nerds

boya le mo

geeky is the new cool!!! cool cool cool
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by daylae(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ayettymama sure u're a nerd?
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ amigoz shio 4 ur mind naw u don write wetin get sense abi.such a pathetic fella.u must rilly feel important with urself.i'm even having dis feeling dat ure nerdish.oku igbe,dey r deceving u,u 2 ure deceving urself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by ayettymama(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
well im gna need u to define nerd

but as for me

im a brainy biyooootch!!!

like i said smart is the new cool

aint nuttin attractive abt bein stupid!!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by daylae(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
Touche!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Osama10(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Dsense(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
OP.
Yep . . .Why not grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Omolola1(f): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Op

Why you wan know?

Between, can you pls define Nerd? grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by MrCork17: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2011
yes i can date Omololala tongue
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Busta(f): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2011
whats wrong with being a nerd? Nerds needs to get some love too . , don't they?
Re: Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd? by Dsense(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

@Op

Why you wan know?

Between, can you pls define Nerd? grin

Perfect Q grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Promiscuity: Are Nigerian Women As Promiscuous As Their Men? / Pick Ur Shape / What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.