Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) (26845 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways / The Experience 13: Live Thread / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by israelmao(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Welcome to Shiloh and our Covenant High Ways
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by kstyle2(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Huge cash out for papa. China launched artificial moon, Dubai is charging the clouds to give rain, Israel and Saudi Arabia are turning deserts to forest through groundbreaking steps in irrigation, America is going into space, China and Japan are making headway in technological advancements that can solve man's problems like having someone with a genotype of AS getting married to someone of same genotype but eliminating the likelihood of giving birth to a child with SS genotype, Norway is using trash to generate electricity but Africa, Nigeria in particular is binding and casting the devil, fasting for 40 to solve man's problem.

Papa abeg cash out

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Zonefree(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Persephone1
Siofra
Candidlady
Virginprincess
Shalommy

Another year to try again.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by honcdm(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Please who has listened to that DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLUE by TINUBU?....

Goan hustle it your self baba...

shame to all supporting BAT-thing..

The more you support him, the more he disgrace you and make himself unmarketable for you idiots..Thorrr
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by daygee12: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Na u God go forgive becos many people have gotten their blessings and miracles in that program.
You life wont have been this useless if u would've at least attended once

U are still living under siege, God will liberate as many people like u. Until u know the truth u won't be set free
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Devil1Messenger: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2022
daygee12:

U are still living under siege, God will liberate as many people like u. Until u know the truth u won't be set free
Maybe u are not a Christian but u need christ in ur life
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Juanmike(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
savage but how do you know she has no husband, are you her neighbor?
I know her.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Offpointng: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hate this shiloh nonsense with passion. I'd rather listen to Gurumaraji than that arrogant man in Otta. sad

Werey you have resurfaced again grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2022
cool
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Jocdon(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hate this shiloh nonsense with passion. I'd rather listen to Gurumaraji than that arrogant man in Otta. sad
God is not a man. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by imhere: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Shiloh is here again, somebody make some noise hip hip hip hurray. It is going to be glorious, there will be; healing, deliverance, blessings above all salvation. Don't miss it for any reason, look around for extensions. God bless you
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Shadysen: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Juanmike:
I know her.
okey o, dont make run to depression
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by EM123: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct!!

Make I drive go track babes. Especially those evening newspapers seeking God for husband.

I will just deceive her that I will marry her, I will appear as a very nice guy, she would even think God has answered her prayers. Then I go just dey fvck her kpekus on a steady until her kpekus knock down, then when I'm done with her kpekus, I will just bundle her like firewood and kick her out of my house.

Ogun kill you there! You and who wan dey do marriage nonsense.
i pray make you carry the one wey super clue dey her body , if you kick her she go gome for ground. You go marry her by force.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Juanmike(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Shadysen:
okey o, dont make run to depression
I dey... am.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Let the scam begin…..
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Passionate888: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Moh247: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
cool

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Rapuru14: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Correct!!

Make I drive go track babes. Especially those evening newspapers seeking God for husband.

I will just deceive her that I will marry her, I will appear as a very nice guy, she would even think God has answered her prayers. Then I go just dey fvck her kpekus on a steady until her kpekus knock down, then when I'm done with her kpekus, I will just bundle her like firewood and kick her out of my house.

Ogun kill you there! You and who wan dey do marriage nonsense.

And you think this is the best life you're born to live?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2022
Simple!!!
jrobbins:

Lol. No need . Sex ain't worth all these

I'd never advise a man using marriage coercion to have sex. There are millions of girls who'd sleep with you just cos they like you, you take them out, or even as normal friendship involving benefits.
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by thunder74(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
Then you are not a Christian, kindly ask me why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by DestinyNigga: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
The Roving Evangelist will surely be there as always, even if he's not invited! A fresh opportunity to canvass his inanities. But trust David Oyedepo the Minister-in-Charge of APC Oppositions, that he will most certainly yield the pulpit to HIM! The WORLD now resides in the Temple.

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi, the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria will be there cheesy If urchins don't like, they can hug transformer or better hide in Thiefinubu pampers grin grin grin

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by SolarEdge: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Good morning.
Please how did you use image on your signature? Can you guide me?
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by marvellous2222: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2H-76jdzN4

Here is a thread for Shiloh 2022 COVENANT HIGHWAYS.

Themed: COVENANT HIGHWAYS

Dates: December 6th - 11th 2022

Ministers: Bishop David Oyedepo and 8 other anointed ministers of God.

You can connect on:
Dstv (Channel 408)
Startimes (Channel 308)
Youtube (@domistream)
Facebook (@Winnerswld)
http://Shiloh2022.org.ng
pls I will be watching on YouTube, pls when will oyedepo will be preaching everyday (time), I mean evening service
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Abujaexpress: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:
Then examine your head thoroughly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Moh247: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2022
SolarEdge:

Good morning.
Please how did you use image on your signature? Can you guide me?

Click edit profile tab on the main page header then write your signature below

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Excellentmind: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2022
GOTVee:

Until you purge yourself of this deep bitterness, you cannot grow in faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Pootle: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2022
only a lazy shallow minded person will fall for religion scam this modern day undecided
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by AgbaBaale: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2022
I hope church presidential candidate is invited or he's inviting himself. Nsogbu nsogbu politician. grin
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2022
judedwriter:
God of shiloh, locate me this season in Jesus name.

Amen ooooo
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2022
DestinyNigga:

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi, the incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria will be there cheesy If urchins don't like, they can hug transformer or better hide in Thiefinubu pampers grin grin grin
what's the meaning of the attached picture?
Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Excellentmind:

Until you purge yourself of this deep bitterness, you cannot grow in faith.
you mean you don't know GOtvee?
He's a popular muslim on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) by Jocdon(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
kstyle2:
Huge cash out for papa. China launched artificial moon, Dubai is charging the clouds to give rain, Israel and Saudi Arabia are turning deserts to forest through groundbreaking steps in irrigation, America is going into space, China and Japan are making headway in technological advancements that can solve man's problems like having someone with a genotype of AS getting married to someone of same genotype but eliminating the likelihood of giving birth to a child with SS genotype, Norway is using trash to generate electricity but Africa, Nigeria in particular is binding and casting the devil, fasting for 40 to solve man's problem.

Papa abeg cash out
On all your analysis i did not see where you mentioned a single problem you and your family have solved, not only in Africa or in Nigeria but in your village, or anything you have invented to help humanity apart from sitting back to eat oversize fufu every morning and blaming others. Are you not an African?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church / Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.